Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintsville 56 Pike Central 7
Gator95 Wrote:Now do I think he's SEC line backer worthy? No, I can't say I do. But a lot of people believe he is. The kid can flat out play some football though. For around here...But I don't think he's close to being able to tackle a Derek Henry of Alabama or a Lenord Fornette of LSU. I don't think some people realize that's the kind of backs he'll be taking on. I really hope I'm wrong though. I hope the small town kid goes and shows out for UK and dominates. I really would love that. I just don't believe it will happen.

Neither can 95% of the LB'ers in the SEC now.
Congrats Coach Chirico and the Tigers!!
Hawk101 Wrote:Im just being honest he didnt in press me any,im not takeing anything away from the kid he might be a good player,but everybody has there own take on things,i seen a pass td which defence was messed up an run in from 2 yard line that really dont prove alot didnt see alot tackles on d an he about threw a pick if boy wouldnt of dropped it,everybody has got there own look thats what this sights for aint it?
He had 13 tackles in the two full quarters that he played..
As far as players out, the Tigers also had at least two starters out as well
way way way way way way way over hyped .. Raceland will dominate this team just like they have all of Kash's high school career , he might play for Kentucky next year and they might be Florida but he WILL NOT beat Raceland EVER . Paintsville had a much much better back field than they have this year and how well did that workout for them ???? Just keep thinking how great you are
Keep Dreaming footballnut. It will be your turn in 3 weeks. Raceland coaches better buy a bunch of icepacks because you're going to need them! I'm really tired of your uninformed trolling. Watch some tape and you will know what you are in for!
Congratulations Tigers!!! Great game!! WENOTME!!!
anotherfootballnut Wrote:way way way way way way way over hyped .. Raceland will dominate this team just like they have all of Kash's high school career , he might play for Kentucky next year and they might be Florida but he WILL NOT beat Raceland EVER . Paintsville had a much much better back field than they have this year and how well did that workout for them ???? Just keep thinking how great you are

:lmao::lmao:
BigMelon63 Wrote:Keep Dreaming footballnut. It will be your turn in 3 weeks. Raceland coaches better buy a bunch of icepacks because you're going to need them! I'm really tired of your uninformed trolling. Watch some tape and you will know what you are in for!

Please explain your comments . Ice packs 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 please tell me why this year is any different Raceland has the same front 7 as last year that shut Paintsville down , it's the same ole kash but without belcher and the other kid that transferred in that's way better than what's in their backfield now so please shed some light on why it will be any different , Paintsville hasn't best one good team this year what's the combined record of the teams on their schedule ?? It's fresking laughable and next I don't care what your sick of you might wanna check out any of Racelands threads and see how many Paintsville fans are trolling on those .. Paintville players know , Their coaches know and so do you Raceland is coming and gonna spank that $aa like they always do
Just a hint for the Raceland,Fairview and Paintsville fans. Paris wants someone. Confusederiously:
anotherfootballnut Wrote:Please explain your comments . Ice packs ������������������������������������ please tell me why this year is any different Raceland has the same front 7 as last year that shut Paintsville down , it's the same ole kash but without belcher and the other kid that transferred in that's way better than what's in their backfield now so please shed some light on why it will be any different , Paintsville hasn't best one good team this year what's the combined record of the teams on their schedule ?? It's fresking laughable and next I don't care what your sick of you might wanna check out any of Racelands threads and see how many Paintsville fans are trolling on those .. Paintville players know , Their coaches know and so do you Raceland is coming and gonna spank that $aa like they always do

You know, my senior year of high school we got beat by a team in the regular season 31-6. In fact, that was the first touchdown we'd scored on them in the 30 or so years we had been playing them. They had the same attitude you do now. Didn't help them come playoff time. We beat them in their house in the quarter finals 24-23. It's a different game and overlooking an opponent is the easiest way to ensure a loss.
chipmunksyndrome Wrote:You know, my senior year of high school we got beat by a team in the regular season 31-6. In fact, that was the first touchdown we'd scored on them in the 30 or so years we had been playing them. They had the same attitude you do now. Didn't help them come playoff time. We beat them in their house in the quarter finals 24-23. It's a different game and overlooking an opponent is the easiest way to ensure a loss.

Trust me kash gives Raceland players all kinds of bulletin board material with his comments , these kids are overlooking more like can't wait
anotherfootballnut Wrote:Trust me kash gives Raceland players all kinds of bulletin board material with his comments , these kids are overlooking more like can't wait
I've seen you say this before on here and I've always wondered. What exactly were his comments towards Raceland or that impacted them in any way? I'm assuming you're referring to his post-game interview after a very emotional win over Pikeville?
#1 Blackcat Fan Wrote:Neither can 95% of the LB'ers in the SEC now.

Daric Pugh rushed for almost 150 yards against Painstville. Pugh is a beast. But you don't have 1 player from Pikeville Rush for 150 yards on your defense with the team captain and line backer an SEC player. I believe I watched Pugh get the better of him when they met head up a few times. Imagine what SEC backs will do. Like I said, I hope the kid dominates at UK. Just don't see it happening
Truth be told,i honestly dont think he would even be line backer for kentucky,i think that they would add him about 30 more pounds an he would be d end but i still dont think he can handle them rbs in the sec,i
Not only do we have strength of schedule geniuses and experts on here now we can add SEC scouts to the mix.
TigerBlues Wrote:Not only do we have strength of schedule geniuses and experts on here now we can add SEC scouts to the mix.

Like i said, be butt hurt and a smart ass if you want and have your opinion, I have mine. I hope Kash does great at UK, just don't believe it'll happen.
http://www.dailyindependent.com/sports/h...f997e.html
Pupaw Wrote:I've seen you say this before on here and I've always wondered. What exactly were his comments towards Raceland or that impacted them in any way? I'm assuming you're referring to his post-game interview after a very emotional win over Pikeville?

His comments were made in the preseason in the Louisville Courier Journal & the (Ashland) Daily Independent's Football Tabloid. http://www.courier-journal.com/story/spo.../29695149/
Slic Ric Wrote:His comments were made in the preseason in the Louisville Courier Journal & the (Ashland) Daily Independent's Football Tabloid. http://www.courier-journal.com/story/spo.../29695149/

Ah. I gotcha now. He wants to beat them "as bad as he wants to breathe". That could be used as bulletin board material. Thanks for that. I hadn't read that interview. Really excited to watch the district schedule play out. Should be an all out war.
I played ball with Bobby Mullins and Tony Mayes. Seen Joey Couch, Chris Deaton and Bob Shurtleff play and countless others. I can tell the difference between a good football player and a great one. Kash Daniels is a great one. If you guys fail to see that, it's because of your own blindless. He isn't the only player on this Paintsville team. He just happens to be the best one on a very good TEAM. If you don't realize that, get ahold of some film of this team. It amazed me watching it. Kash, Luke, Kent, and Darron wouldn't be making any yardage without some fine linemen and blocking on the edge. The defense is solid and is what is truly going to carry this team later on. You can't beat the Tigers if you can't score. And you won't!!!
You can't teach size. Leadership isn't for everyone. Toughness isn't common.

Do I think Kash Daniel is the most gifted athlete since Tim Couch? Not at all.
Do I think he is the most dominant player since Couch? Nope... in fact he might not even be the most dominant in EKY right now.
Do I think he is college ready? Absolutely not.. I predict a Redshirt year.
Do I think he will immediately step foot on campus and play at LB? HAHA Nooo..

Do I think he is worthy of the hype? 100% yes... many times over.

To me Kash's value is in the raw product and the intangibles. The kid is a gamer and makes plays and plays every single snap of his season with a bullseye on his head. Yet, Paintsville is undefeated and ranked #1 in certain polls when just a couple years ago people were writing them as a certain win for their team.

You have an incredibly strong kid, who is very smart, who is a natural leader, who understands football, and who happens to be built like a Mack Truck. Before writing him off consider what he will look like with other star players around him and with collegiate coaching.
Pupaw Wrote:Ah. I gotcha now. He wants to beat them "as bad as he wants to breathe". That could be used as bulletin board material. Thanks for that. I hadn't read that interview. Really excited to watch the district schedule play out. Should be an all out war.

I agree.
EKUAlum05 Wrote:You can't teach size. Leadership isn't for everyone. Toughness isn't common.

Do I think Kash Daniel is the most gifted athlete since Tim Couch? Not at all.
Do I think he is the most dominant player since Couch? Nope... in fact he might not even be the most dominant in EKY right now.
Do I think he is college ready? Absolutely not.. I predict a Redshirt year.
Do I think he will immediately step foot on campus and play at LB? HAHA Nooo..

Do I think he is worthy of the hype? 100% yes... many times over.

To me Kash's value is in the raw product and the intangibles. The kid is a gamer and makes plays and plays every single snap of his season with a bullseye on his head. Yet, Paintsville is undefeated and ranked #1 in certain polls when just a couple years ago people were writing them as a certain win for their team.

You have an incredibly strong kid, who is very smart, who is a natural leader, who understands football, and who happens to be built like a Mack Truck. Before writing him off consider what he will look like with other star players around him and with collegiate coaching.

The best player in Eky plays up a little place called Pond Creek on the defensive line. Kid is an absolute freak and imo maybe the best overall defensive player in the whole state.
Another good showing by the Tigers. Anyone who thinks Kash can't play linebacker in the SEC is going to be proven wrong IMO...
I would love to see this kid from pond creek. Have you seen Kash play Gator?
Gator95 Wrote:The best player in Eky plays up a little place called Pond Creek on the defensive line. Kid is an absolute freak and imo maybe the best overall defensive player in the whole state.

Who I was referring to with the most dominant caveat. :Thumbs:

I still think Kash is a better prospect than even him though and also more valuable to his team. That is saying a lot when comparing to the msot dominant DLinemen to come out of EKY since Jeremy Caudill.
Got to love bluegrass rivals where the experts are better evaluators of talent than Stoops, Spurrier and Petrino😂😂 If you think Belcher+Hendricks are better football players than Phelps and Trimble you are in for a rude awakening and it's not even close! This Region is Racelands until somebody takes it. They look to have the best front in the Region. There is zero love loss between the teams and neither will be intimidated. Be like Pikeville both teams will let it all hang out. Paintsville respects Raceland. Raceland has become holier than though on message boards last couple of years. Find out a lot about Raceland tonight. I think Raceland is better up front than LC and LC more athletic.
Raceland vs Paintsville is going to be a war but right now Raceland better worry about LC and Paintsville better worry about Fairview!
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Who I was referring to with the most dominant caveat. :Thumbs:

I still think Kash is a better prospect than even him though and also more valuable to his team. That is saying a lot when comparing to the msot dominant DLinemen to come out of EKY since Jeremy Caudill.
Really excited to see how Horton does vs midland! Big measuring stick for both he and Donahugh. You think Horton can be the best ever from Belfry? He's so dominant!
Why Yes. I'm breaking down Fairview games right now. I love hudl!
Bigcat Wrote:Really excited to see how Horton does vs midland! Big measuring stick for both he and Donahugh. You think Horton can be the best ever from Belfry? He's so dominant!

Best DL ever to come through Belfry? Quite possibly...he has to keep working though.

Some school is going to be very thankful they extended an offer to that kid.

If any kid has the potential to blow up on the recruiting scene like Daniel did in the Summer before his Senior year it would be Horton but he has to improve his measurables such as his 40, his shuttle drill, and his vertical. If those measurables improve and people see him in person he will get offers.