Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who's the best defensive players in the region?
Hawksfan Wrote:I have to agree with you on that one. Abby is also great on defense, I have seen her frustrate many of opponents! The most important thing that she does is she stays in front of her opponent at all times and when I say in front, I mean she stay's right up in their grill!!!

Very well said. I totally forgot about A. Coleman! (sorry Abby...) But yes, she is "all up in their grill" if i do say so myself... =D
all-or-nothing Wrote:Shelby Valley's whole team! Defense is there game Man! Boy, Sally Roberts is quick. She's too fast for her own self sometimes. And I would hate to see Fleming coming my way as well. Congrats to Kayla Cantrall for really stepping up defensively this year. I'm mucho impressed.

Yes, I agree! They all play good defense! but they sometimes get tired and stop playing and they start standing there! And i also agree with the part about Kayla Cantrell, she has done a good job at playing defense this year!:moon:
Sally Roberts-SV
Haley Ratliff-PC
Ashely Jade Howard-MC
Megan Mosley-Kcc
Tiara Baker/Ashley Sexton-Lcc
Heather Sturdivant-Pcc
Nicole Lutes/Brittany Moore-Breathitt
Haley Ratliff
I would say courtney jones from powell!!!!
im gonna go with haley ratliff and abby coleman frome pc
15th_b-ball Wrote:im gonna go with haley ratliff and abby coleman frome pc

TO BAD theses too are out right now!!
id agree add k. lowe imo
15regiongurlsbball Wrote:TO BAD theses too are out right now!!
id agree add k. lowe imo

why are they out?
ashley jade howard,,,hands down
Abby Coleman , Haley Ratliff, Kayla Lowe, and Kayla Pennington all from Pike Central, Also I think Kayla Cantrell from Valley, and Ashley J Howard fr. MC
Sally Roberts-shelby Valley And Nikki Robinette- Belfry
If your playing powell and you bring the ball inside expect it to be sent rite back out by savannah tharpe ... she is really impressive and scores alot too ... but defense is her game .. blocks and steals a game is pretty high
Tierra Baker and Ashley Sexton for Letcher Central!
Speed+Quick Hands=Productive Defense
Meghan Mays from Powell is really tough and plays great D. Will be a great player when she gets some Experience and she will be a big asset to Powell in the next couple years.
Devon Pelfrey dont know ****.
Ashley Hall, Magoffin County!
I agree, Ashley Hall anticipates the pass better than any player I have seen in a long time.
There are alot of good defensive players in our area that I have noticed.
Yes, there are a lot of good defensive players, but Ashley Hall, Magoffin County is one of my favorites.
E. Cole from Estill has stopped many a star player for other teams when it comes to the paint defense, out front defense I would agree Gilbert is good.
1 of these 3 from valley-(esther fleming)
(sally roberts)
(laura perkins)