Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Williamsburg @ #2 Paintsville 9/18
After watching the game film on Williamsburg I have come to the conclusion they won't be able to score on Paintsville's starters. Doubtful they will score on the Tiger JV who will be playing in the second quarter through the rest of the game.:wenumber1
Tiger need to have the young kids ready to play..
EASY there Big Melon!!!! Don't get too crazy now!!
The tape tells the tale. Williamsburg doesn't look as good as Ridgeview on film.
Paintsville by 2 scores. Tigers be happy Wburg ain't who they were last year.
Gator95 Wrote:Paintsville by 2 scores. Tigers be happy Wburg ain't who they were last year.

Be happy SV isn't matched with Franklin Co again. But I'll go with your 2 TD prediction
TigerBlues Wrote:Be happy SV isn't matched with Franklin Co again. But I'll go with your 2 TD prediction

They tried to schedule weakling Frankfort but their schedule was already full.:devilflam
Based on previous years, i thought Paintsville's sched would be tough. Its proved to be otherwise though. Williamsburg, Frankfort, and Ridgeview are all alot weaker than what I thought they would be. Dont get me wrong, Paintsville blasted them, but they arent the opponents that that I think well originally thought.
jetpilot Wrote:They tried to schedule weakling Frankfort but their schedule was already full.:devilflam

They should have tried the juggernaut Ridgeview Va :1: and
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:Based on previous years, i thought Paintsville's sched would be tough. Its proved to be otherwise though. Williamsburg, Frankfort, and Ridgeview are all alot weaker than what I thought they would be. Dont get me wrong, Paintsville blasted them, but they arent the opponents that that I think well originally thought.

We tried West Carter but were turned down
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:Based on previous years, i thought Paintsville's sched would be tough. Its proved to be otherwise though. Williamsburg, Frankfort, and Ridgeview are all alot weaker than what I thought they would be. Dont get me wrong, Paintsville blasted them, but they arent the opponents that that I think well originally thought.

I heard Paintsville is going to really step it up next year and replace those 3 with Lynn Camp, Ludlow and Grundy.TongueirateSho
jetpilot Wrote:They tried to schedule weakling Frankfort but their schedule was already full.:devilflam

If I recall my team didn't get beat by 30 by paintsville last year on their home field. Good luck with that slaughtering you'll take this week also lol
jetpilot Wrote:I heard Paintsville is going to really step it up next year and replace those 3 with Lynn Camp, Ludlow and Grundy.TongueirateSho

Paintsville is trying to drop Raceland Fairview and Pikeville to pick up S Floyd, Phelps, AC . :flame:
TigerBlues Wrote:Be happy SV isn't matched with Franklin Co again. But I'll go with your 2 TD prediction

If you think Franklin wouldn't beat Paintsville give me some of what your smoking.
maybe we will get that central Ky powerhouse Nicholas County?
Gator95 Wrote:If I recall my team didn't get beat by 30 by paintsville last year on their home field. Good luck with that slaughtering you'll take this week also lol

I don't think you are following. I was taking up for SV for scheduling FC while Paintsville scheduled Frankfort. Thanks for playing along.:ChairHit:
Gator95 Wrote:If you think Franklin wouldn't beat Paintsville give me some of what your smoking.

I'm just playing Gator, I know Franklin Co is good and best to you guys Friday :Cheerlead
TigerBlues Wrote:I'm just playing Gator, I know Franklin Co is good and best to you guys Friday :Cheerlead

Gator sounds mad tonight.
Sorry guys, taking things to heart lately. Our bye week must be getting to me...
Hey JP hope Pikeville wins Friday, you guys can do it
TigerBlues Wrote:Hey JP hope Pikeville wins Friday, you guys can do it

Thanks man...really just hoping for a good game. Would wish you guys good luck but W'burg is in for a beatdown...
Gator95 Wrote:Sorry guys, taking things to heart lately. Our bye week must be getting to me...

No biggie Gator. I'll be rooting for SV in Nov....
Western Hills would have taken care of Franklin County if it wasn't for those meddling referees and their rules!!!Confusednicker:
Yeah jp, I'd like to see Pikeville pull it out but idk. Tell your connections down there not to rely to much on Pugh, he's a stud but I watched belfry destroy the best Tailback in 2A the other night. Offense had to be clicking on all cylinders friday.
BigMelon63 Wrote:Western Hills would have taken care of Franklin County if it wasn't for those meddling referees and their rules!!!Confusednicker:

:lmao:
I will be glad to get this game out of the way. And move on to district play Confusederiously:
In the C-J pre-season Class A poll. Frankfort was number 3, and Williamsburg number 8. So actually, these two opponents were supposed to be solid when the schedule was made last year.
ForearmShiver Wrote:In the C-J pre-season Class A poll. Frankfort was number 3, and Williamsburg number 8. So actually, these two opponents were supposed to be solid when the schedule was made last year.

Based on prior year(s). I think everyone knew Williamsburg lost nearly all their starters and Frankfort would be very thin.
Paintsville 49
Williamsburg 20

Good luck to Coach Chirico and the Tigers.
Orange Bees :Cheerlead