Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bell County 14 Wayne County 10
InItToWinIt Wrote:Never take anything for granted. Look how Middlesboro hung with Whitley. Bell by as much as they want.

:gtfo:
BobcatForever Wrote:I went up in the press box after the rain started the radio announcers from wayne co. was first class :rockon:

that's awesome
Very proud of how the Bobcats played. Great win. Saw improvement in the last week.
Congrats to Bell County, they made enough plays to hold off Wayne County. The Bobcats winning without their head coach is no small feat, I picked this one wrong and will own that. Wayne County is 2-2 and their next two weeks should allow them to find a rhythm and prepare for a back to back district home slate of Rockcastle and Knox Central. Winning with underclassmen dominated team is always difficult, especially against good teams. As a Cardinal-fan I always pull for Bell County, their folks in the press box are always friendly, helpful and make the night fun........I just want to leave "Log Mountain" with a win sometime, anytime! Good luck Bobcats and Cardinals.