Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pikeville 79 Lawrence Co. 75
PHSForever Wrote:Every single thread that has Lawrence County or Johnson Central in it turns into a chest thumping hissy fit between the two schools

I agree. Go back and see who starts each one of them. It's not LC fans, like myself. It's Bob and JC or Sheldon Clark people. Fact.
LCHSbulldogsalum Wrote:I agree. Go back and see who starts each one of them. It's not LC fans, like myself. It's Bob and JC or Sheldon Clark people. Fact.

:biglmao::biglmao: :please: kyrock??
LCHSbulldogsalum Wrote:What a troll. On a high school message board? Wow. That's pretty pathetic. Not to mention that the boys lost one of their top two players for the season with an injury. But, go ahead, keep making yourself look like an ***. Bob, we get that while you were in high school the only thing you had in your life was cheering and looking like an *** because you weren't good enough to be out there playing...but that should have been something a 50 something year old man would have grown out of...maybe not.

I believe the next time I run in to one of the basketball parents, I will let them know who you are so that in case they see you in the region they will swing by and introduce themselves. That's if BOTH teams make it there.

UH BOB was plenty good enough....Must not know much history of this area :welcome:
Eagle Eye Wrote::biglmao::biglmao: :please: kyrock??

So, Bob is allowed because KYRock does it? Pretty lame. :Shaking:
Eagle Eye Wrote:UH BOB was plenty good enough....Must not know much history of this area :welcome:

Shhhhh, it's a secret EE.:biggrin:
LCHSbulldogsalum Wrote:I agree. Go back and see who starts each one of them. It's not LC fans, like myself. It's Bob and JC or Sheldon Clark people. Fact.

OK, so we're into the fact stuff, huh.?...OK here are the facts you little whiny CRYBABY......The fact is that you are the whiniest person that has ever touched a keyboard...All anyone has to do is disagree with any little thing you say and you blubber till the end of time...If you weren't so dang stupid you would know when somebody is just yanking your chain...You are sooo dang easy it's funny...Perhaps if you would grow up and act liken a man instead of some spoiled little brat you wouldn't be such an easy target....Here are some more facts, there is nobody that bashes LC kids or the coaches except your own goofy fan base..You people are about as comical as they come. I swear it's waaay better than watching Comedy Central. So how about blasting all of the other posters on this board other than me, because what I stated is unanimous in opinion. It is pointed out time and time again by everyone else that bothers to post in a thread that involves anything Lawrence Co. and has to listen to your poor poor little me rhetoric.

And just how many accounts do you need anyways, LCHSAlumnus/ dawgeers/LCHSbulldogsalum? And those are just the ones that we ALL KNOW ABOUT..FYI, the rules say that you are only allowed one....So if anyone should be banned, it is you.

Try growing a set for once and let someone have an opinion without going off the deep end and going on and on forever and there just might be someone that respects anything you have to say as being legit.

For most people it would embarrass the daylights out of them to have the record set straight publicly, but nooooooo not you, you just keep coming back for more time and time again and start all over again and again with your little snotty nosed crybaby antics.

Got news for you junior, you cause your own problems..All someone has to do is plant a seed and you go ballistic.Confusednicker:

Once again I fully realize that everything I just posted is a waste of time, because you are not going to pay the first bit of attention to it..I know it and everybody else knows it. You are just not capable of comprehending what everybody else on this board points out time and time again.

So for the love of the sport I so thoroughly enjoy, LCHSAlumnus/dawgeers/LCHSbulldogsalum, I'm begging you one more time to BRING IT ON!!!....Nothing completes me more than digging to get under your skin and watching you whimper and snot around like a little 6 year old kid.

If you cant stand the heat, get out of the kitchen, junior. :Thumbs:
All this for a thread on a Pikeville LC basketball score?
All you have to do with this guy is just post a simple score and that's all it takes to set the ballistic wheels in motion...

Stupid aint it.
Lawrence Co fans cut each other's throats enough. Doesn't take much to get any of you started.

Most of you can go ahead and admit that your favorite reason for visiting this message board is to see who is currently flaming whom... all part of it. No need to pretend you don't enjoy it.

As for SC people, we said nothing to warrant being drug into the argument.
Hey people, lets keep things civil here.
Hahaha Bob just drug you in Kayla.
Its a known fact from LC all the way to Phelps and every place in between thatLC's fans are the most moronic on this entire website.
Good game Pikeville. Sorry to hear about Dalton going down with the injury. There's a good chance this could spell doom for the Bulldogs this season. This has been one roller coaster season. LCHS, just suggesting not taking the bait. Sometimes it's best to just ignore.
Blue/Red Wrote:Speedy recovery to a great player

When did he get hurt? Was it one of the games they were up 20 or more and his coach put him back in the game with 1 minute or less left in game?
Tough job no doubt.... Do the best they can..
Ivebeenthere Wrote:When did he get hurt? Was it one of the games they were up 20 or more and his coach put him back in the game with 1 minute or less left in game?

Pretty confident it was during the 3rd quarter of the Boyd County game. But, yeah, keep trying to blame it on the coach. Why not, everything else is always the coach's fault. :lame:
Anyone questioning his knowledge of the game doesn't know him. He's a good coach but there's a transition when a new coach takes over a program. The kids have to buy into his system. This LC team has one glaring weakness and that's post play. They need a big that can rebound and defend. 1-3 they're the most talented team in the region (when at full strength). Hopefully in the offseason their post play can progress and be where they need to be. This LC team has been about matchups. If a team has solid post play with size LC is vulnerable.
Wow didn't see this coming...
Actually 1 and done because I wouldn't count the beating by CC for the 2nd year in a row! Js
You can count it if you want, Confusednicker:
LCHSbulldogsalum Wrote:So, Bob is allowed because KYRock does it? Pretty lame. :Shaking:

Who is this KyRock you speak of? I heard about him once or twice. Making Bob look stupid every chance he got. If that is possible of Bob looking any dumber than he actually looks or is. I heard he is locked up right now in The BGR Detention Center but is getting out soon. I also heard that Bob is intimidated of KyRock and avoids him at all costs! Confusednicker:
kaylamoore Wrote:Lawrence Co fans cut each other's throats enough. Doesn't take much to get any of you started.

Most of you can go ahead and admit that your favorite reason for visiting this message board is to see who is currently flaming whom... all part of it. No need to pretend you don't enjoy it.

As for SC people, we said nothing to warrant being drug into the argument.

:Shaking: JC and SC folk are the easy ones. All day everyday and twice on Sundays. I don't pretend I do not enjoy it because I do! Confusednicker:
LCHSbulldogsalum Wrote:Well, explain why one of JC's fans on here continuously bashes and pokes fun at LC. All the LC responses about JC are after Bobby gets on here and lashes out. He is the biggest troll on this board. And why he is allowed to continue on here is beyond me. He brings nothing to this board.

You said Bobby :hilarious:
Hoot Gibson Wrote:Actually, in football JC was two and done this past season.

From where I come from one and done is always better than none and done. Apparently, some LC fans prefer staying home and listening to JC lose tournament games on the radio. How else can one explain "fans" disparaging a team that consistently advances further in the playoffs than the Bulldogs every season in most sports?

Games? No games to it 1 game and done!