Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prestonsburg @ Leslie County
4ever witness Wrote:It can decide a lot of things actually. If leslie wins they have a change at still winning district. and also if they win that will put SV with zero home playoff games.

4ever, I just reviewed the tiebreaker procedure for KHSAA. If Valley wins, they will have a home playoff game regardless of what happens in Leslie County.

If Leslie beats P-Burg and Valley beats Betsy Layne, then there will be a 3-way tie at the top of the district. But Valley would finish no worse than second (and have a decent shot at first) in the tiebreaker, so they would get a home playoff game regardless.
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Ill take Prestonsburg.
Yes your correct. But if Leslie wins Vs P-Burg and SV losses 2 Betsy Lane. That makes Leslie the 1 seed. This can only happen if SV loses to Betsy Lane tho if I'm not mistaken. That's how I under stood it.
Pburg takes this one quite easily.

Prestonsburg 42
Leslie 21
Prestonsburg - 46

Leslie County - 13
#1 Blackcat Fan Wrote:Thoughts & predictions?
The leslie county eagles had a gut check last Friday with Shelby valley.. Leslie county had a slow start but towards the second half leslie county almost pulled it through. They showed great team work when adversity is just around the corner. Prestonburg is a very good team on both sides of the ball but leslie county will show up to this game with strong intentions of bringing home a W I'm sure. Leslie - 23 Pburg- 16
Leslie county Eagles really showed amazing endurance late in the game against a very quick defense of Shelby valley.. But this week is a must WIN for leslie county as they host Prestonsburg at home this Friday. Also Pburg is coming off a by week last week.. I predict the game will be close until the 4 quarter & leslie county will pull away with a victory.. Leslie -38 Pburg- 22
P'Burg - 40
Leslie - 13
I've been to Leslie County games before. What happened Friday night wasn't a one time thing. I don't expect much will change this Friday. With that being said I don't think Prestonsbug will be able to open up the playbook like they normally would which will lead to a ugly, low scoring game.

Prestonsburg-21

Leslie County-16
I am for Leslie CO. that Whittaker boy is good, you just waite he will be the next Tim Couch to come out of Leslie.
Get em going Jug Head.
Any updates on the status of Ousley and Spears ?

Confusedhh:
P'burg by 3 TD
topnotch Wrote:I am for Leslie CO. that Whittaker boy is good, you just waite he will be the next Tim Couch to come out of Leslie.

Please tell me this is a joke?
Son , a Football player like Tim Couch comes around once in a blue moon . This guy was the best high school and collage football player in the world when he played. I watched the Whittaker kid play the other night . Even though he is a pretty good qb. And a good athlete you have got to be high on some kind of drugs to even think that he's in the same league as Couch . He ain't even a pimple on Tim couches ASS . ..... Boy , I do get a good laugh out of some of stuff you people over in Leslie co. Come up with !!!!!!! LMAO
I'll take the Blackcats.
ok..okayy lol. the whittaker boy is not as good as tim couch was BUT he is easily going to be one of the best QB's outta Leslie's district or region.. I have watch every game of the Eagles this year when he runs the ball you better expect a huge gain, he finds gaps & holes in any defense just very aware on the field. & also he knows what he needs to do in a close game situation. He is very skilled, im very excited to see what happens this friday. Still saying Leslie-23 Pburg-16
I do agree the kid has a lot of skill and is a very good athlete . But he's not the best qb. In this district . The Jarrell kid from p-burg holds state passing records and is as mobile as any player on the field . He just has that instinct when it comes to staying in the pocket or scrambling for 15 or 20 yards a carry . But I do give the Whittaker kid the credit he deserves . He's got a nice arm and moves very well out of the pocket.
Prestonsburg leaves no doubt who is the District Champs.

Prestonsburg 35
Leslie County 20
Someone have an ambulance waiting for 64sur. He will eat so much crow after the game his gut will split. :popcorn:

Confusednicker:
oneijoe Wrote:Any updates on the status of Ousley and Spears ?

Confusedhh:

Heard Ousley will be playing haven't heard anything on Spears.:Thumbs:
Leslie co by 1
P'burg will win BIG. Who finishes 2nd?
Leslie will win it is in the wind.
Would love to see Leslie pull it out and give valley the 1 seed. But, I just don't think they can do it. Defense is too soft & prestonsburg will out physical them like valley did. Pburg can't let this one stay close at the end or Leslie or the officials WILL find a way to win.

Pburg - 36
Leslie - 28
topnotch Wrote:Leslie will win it is in the wind.

That was just 64 farting from eating so much crow. Confusednicker:
Leslie county is hungry this week after that close lose last week. Im telling you there gonna be a tough team to handle tonight. but pburg will come ready and determined to I know the leslie county eagles will show pburg why there 7-1. this game will be close YES! BUT! its a leslie & you can awalys expect the eagles to have a great crowd behind them. leslie-26 pburg-16
Any updates
I got updates on the somerset mboro thread as well on the pburg leslie game and danville lca game its all on the somerset vs middlesboro update thread I'm keeping tabs on the district and region guys...
Tied at 20 in the 4th