Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintsville 36 Fairview 28
You said you are with them and think you can beat anyone you play. It's a good attitude to have, I just don't agree. Not much trolling to be had tonight. Beddy bye time.Confusedleep:
Nice win Tigers.
Good win for Paintsville as they continue their climb back up the ladder to becoming what they once were.

Congrats to the coaching staff for getting these young men to believe in what you are doing and to the players for banning together and becoming a team.
Called Paintsville by 2 tds, one td if Belcher was out. I also said the dline, Kash Daniel, and the Paintsville secondary would be the difference and it was. Roy is a great QB, but his inexperience as a pure passer has been shown in the two biggest games this year. He through ints and fumbled in both the loss to Hazard and now to Paintsville. Dont get me wrong, Fairview is a better team than any of us thought they would or could be. They are a year away from competing for the district again.

Paintsville has pretty good football team as well. But again, are a year away from being competitive in the district. Daniel is a hoss and has a big arm and is a load to try and bring down. I was very impressed by his younger brother(his name escapes me) at FS, just a frosh, looks about 5'9" 160? But a very good tackler and pass defender. Paintsville has some work to do defensively though. Anytime you give up 450 yds of offense, your goina have to have some scores defensively and turnovers to squeek out a win, which is what Paintsville did.

Both defenses and offenses are going to have to play better if either team wants to knock off the Rams. Not that Raceland is leaps and bounds better than either team, just think Raceland is really starting to pick uo steam going into the playoffs.
This district is a bear.
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:Called Paintsville by 2 tds, one td if Belcher was out. I also said the dline, Kash Daniel, and the Paintsville secondary would be the difference and it was. Roy is a great QB, but his inexperience as a pure passer has been shown in the two biggest games this year. He through ints and fumbled in both the loss to Hazard and now to Paintsville. Dont get me wrong, Fairview is a better team than any of us thought they would or could be. They are a year away from competing for the district again.

Paintsville has pretty good football team as well. But again, are a year away from being competitive in the district. Daniel is a hoss and has a big arm and is a load to try and bring down. I was very impressed by his younger brother(his name escapes me) at FS, just a frosh, looks about 5'9" 160? But a very good tackler and pass defender. Paintsville has some work to do defensively though. Anytime you give up 450 yds of offense, your goina have to have some scores defensively and turnovers to squeek out a win, which is what Paintsville did.

Both defenses and offenses are going to have to play better if either team wants to knock off the Rams. Not that Raceland is leaps and bounds better than either team, just think Raceland is really starting to pick uo steam going into the playoffs.

Kash doesn't have a brother. There are two Daniels FROSH that start. Dalton Daniels and Ben Daniels.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
My mistake. Daniel(s) and Daniel got me confused. I thought his older brother graduated last year? Or was that one a Daniel(s) as well? Also wanted to say that from what I could here o the radio, the officiating was absolutely horrid both ways the entire game. Idk how a linesman on the back side can make a defensive holding call on a player thats on the opposite side of the field, almost 40 yards away.
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:Paintsville has pretty good football team as well. But again, are a year away from being competitive in the district. .

They are already competitive in the district after beating the eagles. Outside of Raceland, they will finish runner-up in the district. They shouldn't lose to Nicholas Co.
Paintsville will be something you guys have to deal with.
Paintsville is getting better and better.
Slic Ric Wrote:They are already competitive in the district after beating the eagles. Outside of Raceland, they will finish runner-up in the district. They shouldn't lose to Nicholas Co.

I meant to say competitive for a district title. I dont think either of these teams plays within 2 tds of Raceland, not that Raceland are world beaters I just think both schools are a year out from a district title shot. Now, next year as it seems, will be wide open.
Lane Daniels graduated last year and is a brother to Luke and Ben Daniels who are a senior and freshman for the Tigers this year. Dalton Daniels nor Kash Daniel have a brother on the team.
It will be interesting to see how Fairview matches up against Raceland this week.
Last night was a big team win for sure but I'm thinking about having Belcher back and the new kid playing. It should make Paintsville gain more confidence. I agree with TF3 about attitude, it's very different than last year and the good thing is that most of the guys will be back next year.
TigerFan3 Wrote:Lane Daniels graduated last year and is a brother to Luke and Ben Daniels who are a senior and freshman for the Tigers this year. Dalton Daniels nor Kash Daniel have a brother on the team.
It will be interesting to see how Fairview matches up against Raceland this week.

U all got too many Daniels kids on the roster for my intelect to comprehend lol. I might name my next kid Daniel Daniels Danielson just for the hell of it lol
If Raceland beats Fairview like they should then Paintsville gets another shot at Pikeville.
DALE Wrote:Congratulations to Paintsville on the win. So proud of how they have fought back after the Pikeville loss. Just think, two years ago, they were defeated rather handily at home to turn around and get to the point they are at now. This win is an attribute to the players and coaches for the vision they had on where they wanted to be, the hard work required to get there and buying in to the team concept. They will go down as the class that has restored Tiger Pride in the football program. Best of luck to you all the rest of the way.

Side note: I sincerely hope Daymion is alright. I had the chance to work with him over the past couple of years and got to know him quite well. He is a great player and an even better young man. Get well soon Daymion.

The tigers are getting better.. Daymion has a sore hammy, no need to risk it lastnigt if he couldn't go full speed.. He has had a wild past 4 months . First with motor cycle wreck and once you think he's back to full speed then this hammy thing.. Thanks for your concern, you have helped him a lot!! Looking forward to the rest of the season, the tiger pride is back and these kids believe in each other and there coaches.
WORST REFS I HAVE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE. even radio for Paintsville couldn't for the life of them figure out why the refs blew two plays dead while it was still going. and missed calls thru out the whole game. give Paintsville credit good team, but should have never beat the eagles. jimmy the ref is a local boy and it shows
send your buddy jimmy the ref a thank you note. or give em some more money. you and your refs are pathetic. how can you say with a sound mind that refs were not in on your victory?
TigerBlues Wrote:Good teams find a way to win no matter the stats, but in the scheme it was well played by the Tigers. In reality Kash won in by himself and almost gave it away by himself.
Roy had all day to throw and made it look easy and he is a great QB gone best we have seen this year by far. Best to
Fairview and Great team but what happened to the staff of coaches and kash's dad after the game ? Looked like he was fired up about something.
make sure to send your buddy jimmy the ref a thank you note or pay em some more money. your win will forever be remembered by the horrible refs not that your team was better
I will have to agree with Fairivew getting the shaft on 2 plays. One of which the entire stadium thought Ruggles had the ball, whilst Roy bootlegged around the other side. Probably would have went for a score. That one was really, really bad.
Scotty you are close.
scrappy coco Wrote:make sure to send your buddy jimmy the ref a thank you note or pay em some more money. your win will forever be remembered by the horrible refs not that your team was better

That's the most pathetic loser's lament there is.
scrappy coco Wrote:make sure to send your buddy jimmy the ref a thank you note or pay em some more money. your win will forever be remembered by the horrible refs not that your team was better

I have no idea who Jimmy is or know him but I will say this, as to the play you referred to I heard no whistle and you play until you hear one. Fairview had it first a goal from the Tiger 1 yard line and couldn't get it in. Then you had the Tigers pinned at their own 1 yd line and Kash went 99 to the house. Don't look to the refs that lost the game look at those plays and the big pick sixes. But thy only my opinion.
I agree, TB but the officiating was rough. I heard whistles blown over the radio when they blew the play dead
TigerBlues Wrote:I have no idea who Jimmy is or know him but I will say this, as to the play you referred to I heard no whistle and you play until you hear one. Fairview had it first a goal from the Tiger 1 yard line and couldn't get it in. Then you had the Tigers pinned at their own 1 yd line and Kash went 99 to the house. Don't look to the refs that lost the game look at those plays and the big pick sixes. But thy only my opinion.
I was on the sideline , & i assure you the whistle was blown . The 2pt conversion was also plainly good , & the video tape plainly shows it , plus on the video you can hear the whistle blow on that one play . Their is a lot of other things caught on tape that i wont go into right now , but the ref crew will soon find out about .
That was a poorly officiated game. 2 pick 6s though are not the refs fault and a failure to get into the endzone on 4th and goal from the one and giving up a 99 yd td run isnt either. Thats 18 pts rt there that the Refs arent responsible for. I will however, give you atleast 1 td towards Fairviews total that was taken away bc from what I heard on the radio and from speaking with a few friends that went to the game, the read option that was blown dead would have more than likely went for a TD. So considering both of those set of circumstances, the score stands at 21-7(incudig pats) in favor of Paitsville. Another big stopper was Roys fumble in the 2nd quarter.

It just seemed like a night of 1 step foward 2 steps back for Fairview. It may have been a bonus for them though. As if they needed it, it will probably pump them up even more for Raceland.
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:That was a poorly officiated game. 2 pick 6s though are not the refs fault and a failure to get into the endzone on 4th and goal from the one and giving up a 99 yd td run isnt either. Thats 18 pts rt there that the Refs arent responsible for. I will however, give you atleast 1 td towards Fairviews total that was taken away bc from what I heard on the radio and from speaking with a few friends that went to the game, the read option that was blown dead would have more than likely went for a TD. So considering both of those set of circumstances, the score stands at 21-7(incudig pats) in favor of Paitsville. Another big stopper was Roys fumble in the 2nd quarter.

It just seemed like a night of 1 step foward 2 steps back for Fairview. It may have been a bonus for them though. As if they needed it, it will probably pump them up even more for Raceland.

I see it as 24 points Scotty, the 4th one blew up then the 99yd run was really a 14 pt swing. In the end doesn't matter, Fairview had their chances and didn't capitalize and that's the real story of the game.
I know what happened, Fairview got PASTED.
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:That was a poorly officiated game. 2 pick 6s though are not the refs fault and a failure to get into the endzone on 4th and goal from the one and giving up a 99 yd td run isnt either. Thats 18 pts rt there that the Refs arent responsible for. I will however, give you atleast 1 td towards Fairviews total that was taken away bc from what I heard on the radio and from speaking with a few friends that went to the game, the read option that was blown dead would have more than likely went for a TD. So considering both of those set of circumstances, the score stands at 21-7(incudig pats) in favor of Paitsville. Another big stopper was Roys fumble in the 2nd quarter.

I was standing on the Fairview sideof the field near the screaming mommy and screaming photographer on the messed up whistle. The kid caught the pass and got a first down and was then tackled right in front of us. He wouldn't have went for 6. IT WAS A BAD CALL.

BUT, The Eagles, on that same series, did eventually pick up a first down after that and then the pic six was thrown. So that play really had nothing to do with any outcome of this game. Like I said...IT WAS A BAD CALL. Hell...the QB fooled pretty much everyone.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
A lot of kids on both teams played hard and played well in this game. They should all hold their heads high with pride for their effort. However, the difference in this game was that one player was the most dominate player on the field on both sides of the ball, and he was wearing blue and white (and grey, and gold, and sky blue, and black, and...).