Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Corbin 7 on 7 monday
ArchieAdams Wrote:Don't mean to be rude but I have been around along time, u are a new comer jumping on the band wagon and know nothing about the hounds. I have probably seen corbin play in more state championship games than u have seen rehound games period!!!! No excuses just concerns. We are using a totally new offense and defense not sure all this 7 on 7 is needed and I am not the only 1!!!!

:Thumbs:
ArchieAdams Wrote:Don't mean to be rude but I have been around along time, u are a new comer jumping on the band wagon and know nothing about the hounds. I have probably seen corbin play in more state championship games than u have seen rehound games period!!!! No excuses just concerns. We are using a totally new offense and defense not sure all this 7 on 7 is needed and I am not the only 1!!!!

well I knew it would not take long for the critics would start coming out, let me guess you got your name from archie power and cotton adams dang that was a hard one to figure out ha ha. I don't think coach Haddix cares what you think and won't be asking your opinion any time soon, you are a have been with no influence. Did you watch the 2002 championship game?
The community is behind coach Haddix and are excited about football in Corbin again. Football has changed since 1982 come to game and support the Redhounds and leave the coaching to Haddix.
1/4bak Wrote:well I knew it would not take long for the critics would start coming out, let me guess you got your name from archie power and cotton adams dang that was a hard one to figure out ha ha. I don't think coach Haddix cares what you think and won't be asking your opinion any time soon, you are a have been with no influence. Did you watch the 2002 championship game?
The community is behind coach Haddix and are excited about football in Corbin again. Football has changed since 1982 come to game and support the Redhounds and leave the coaching to Haddix.

Did you watch the Corbin and Perry game last year?
ArchieAdams Wrote:Quit you idiot! You are just giving ammunition to a team that has owned us for years. :HitWall::HitWall:

:gtfo: dam. You sound like a bell lover or a Haddix hater or Archie and Adams show..:Sad04:
Bobcats 9108 Wrote:Did you watch the Corbin and Perry game last year?

I have missed very few games , yeah and the better team with the most talent "CORBIN". And if they play again this year we will win again.
1/4bak Wrote:I have missed very few games , yeah and the better team with the most talent "CORBIN". And if they play again this year we will win again.

You are right that is why Bell beat Corbin last year as well.
ArchieAdams Wrote:Quit you idiot! You are just giving ammunition to a team that has owned us for years. :HitWall::HitWall:

ArchieAdams you can pm me and I will welcome you to my world of special skills.:moon:
Bobcats 9108 Wrote:You are right that is why Bell beat Corbin last year as well.

can't argue with the score board, close game and you won so you can say it was players or coach because you earned that right.
Bobcats 9108 Wrote:You are right that is why Bell beat Corbin last year as well.

What has this got to do about 7 on 7....unbelievable. :popcorn:
64SUR Wrote::gtfo: dam. You sound like a bell lover or a Haddix hater or Archie and Adams show..:Sad04:

Not Haddix hater. Just feel we need some time to PRACTICE! We have played great defense under Coach Jewell and need to continue. I hope and think Haddix may get us going on offense BUT we need time to practice.
64SUR Wrote::gtfo: dam. You sound like a bell lover or a Haddix hater or Archie and Adams show..:Sad04:

:hilarious:
I've not chimed in for some time but here's my two cents worth. First of all I am thrilled a coaching change has happened and it was someone from outside. I'm probably more thrilled that Farris is gone but Jewell and Farris both set this program back. Secondly I really like everything I'm hearing about Haddix. I've also watched several practices and scrimmages and the kids are having a blast. Talking about change :-) Corbin fans asked for years to spread it out and now we'll get our wish. I don't think that means 80% pass though. I think it will be more of a 60/40 pass/run. The biggest concern will be the line. Corbin has some decent skill players but not impressed with the line. The jury is still out with me and I'm not ready to get on the Haddix band wagon just yet. His record was not that impressive at PC but then again it was PC. His biggest game of the year will be against Bell County. He should have better talent and they come to Corbin this year. If he wins that one then I'm on board. Corbin should have beat Bell last year handily but Jewell and Farris blew it big time. I think that game was the final straw that broke everyone's back. As far as 7 on 7 scrimmages go, I say play as many as you can. The kids are developing timing but most importantly they are having fun. I also like the fact Haddix will play anyone. Good luck hounds, can't wait till season starts.
Go Redhounds. Good Post Old Hound, From the neighbor Wburg.
The few times I've seen the linemen, they appear to be big and mobile. Can't wait to see the team as one unit. I'm excited. Go Redhounds!
Old Redhound Wrote:The few times I've seen the linemen, they appear to be big and mobile. Can't wait to see the team as one unit. I'm excited. Go Redhounds!

The offensive line returns 4 starters in Ingle, Farris, Cima and Reedy. The defensive line returns Lambert and Anderson. I have no idea if they will start or even play the same positions, but agree with you that they are all pretty mobile.

Who are some of the other potential starters on the offensive and defensive lines?
SEKYFAN Wrote:The offensive line returns 4 starters in Ingle, Farris, Cima and Reedy. The defensive line returns Lambert and Anderson. I have no idea if they will start or even play the same positions, but agree with you that they are all pretty mobile.

Who are some of the other potential starters on the offensive and defensive lines?

Ingle, Farris, Eaton, Gambrel, Lovett, Moore, and Partin are potential starters on the O-line. With Cima possibly seeing some time. Lambert, Cima, Evans, Hampton, Bennett, Reedy, and Epperson should be the rotation guys on D-line.
goBIGblue82 Wrote:Ingle, Farris, Eaton, Gambrel, Lovett, Moore, and Partin are potential starters on the O-line. With Cima possibly seeing some time. Lambert, Cima, Evans, Hampton, Bennett, Reedy, and Epperson should be the rotation guys on D-line.

So Reedy and Cima are switching to the defensive side? Is Anderson considered a LB instead of a DE? Is Gambrel new?
SEKYFAN Wrote:So Reedy and Cima are switching to the defensive side? Is Anderson considered a LB instead of a DE? Is Gambrel new?

Reedy and Cima are switching to the Defensive side. I could see them still using Cima on offense if needed. As of right now Anderson is playing at a LB. Gambrel isn't new, he is just an underclassmen. He is a sophomore with good strength and athletic for his size. If not a starter he will be in the rotation, and definitely be a starter after this season.
Old Redhound Wrote:The few times I've seen the linemen, they appear to be big and mobile. Can't wait to see the team as one unit. I'm excited. Go Redhounds!

Corbin returns a lot and has a lot of depth. I think they will be tough to beat this season.
Corbin looked good in 7 on 7 they have a lot of players that can catch a football. Somerset looked Ok considering they left 5 kids home ( one being QB). I think Corbin and Somerset both will be a hard out when play-offs roll around. Was nor impressed with Owensboro throwing the football. Fun to watch these teams throwing it around.
^ who was in attendance?? Team wise?
Corbin, Somerset and Owensboro.
bac2369 Wrote:^ who was in attendance???

Lots of opposing coaches thanks to the advertising of times. Saw guys from Bell, Knox and some others I didn't recognize. Which I don't think it will help them any.

I thought we were the best team overall.

Somerset looked good, I didn't realize they were missing some players. Not having your QB is bad.

I too was really disappointed in OC, I thought they would have been better. I hope they look better tomorrow. Heard 1 of their people say that we could not be in pads yesterday and still doing 7 on 7?? It was against the rules. That don't sound right to me???
:
ArchieAdams Wrote:Lots of opposing coaches thanks to the advertising of times. Saw guys from Bell, Knox and some others I didn't recognize. Which I don't think it will help them any.

:thatsfunn

Forget it, no way Bell beats the hounds.
ArchieAdams Wrote:Not Haddix hater. Just feel we need some time to PRACTICE! We have played great defense under Coach Jewell and need to continue. I hope and think Haddix may get us going on offense BUT we need time to practice.

I wonder, how do you know what Corbin needs are you A coach?
Corbin does not need any sideline coaches, what they need is the backing of the fans totally, just back the kids. Go Hounds.
ArchieAdams Wrote:Lots of opposing coaches thanks to the advertising of times. Saw guys from Bell, Knox and some others I didn't recognize. Which I don't think it will help them any.

I thought we were the best team overall.

Somerset looked good, I didn't realize they were missing some players. Not having your QB is bad.

I too was really disappointed in OC, I thought they would have been better. I hope they look better tomorrow. Heard 1 of their people say that we could not be in pads yesterday and still doing 7 on 7?? It was against the rules. That don't sound right to me???

:what:
Corbin will never stop the run. The new offense will make the run defense weaker. Fact. Bell is bigger and stronger. We will show you what smashmouth football looks like, you are soon to forget. Back to South Pitt. You need to focus on Pulaski. trust me all of your attention will be needed for that one.
WhyLie Wrote:Corbin will never stop the run. The new offense will make the run defense weaker. Fact. Bell is bigger and stronger. We will show you what smashmouth football looks like, you are soon to forget. Back to South Pitt. You need to focus on Pulaski. trust me all of your attention will be needed for that one.

Confusednicker: