Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knott Central vs. Hazard (14th Region Championship)
Granny Bear Wrote:Hazard 68; PCC 68!!! 10 over times.

zaga_fan and Mix1 shoot free throws in a sudden death to determine the winner.

Ha,, I'll give it my best,, torn tendon in my shoulder,, not sure if could draw iron or not. Better idea,, tied in 10 OT mercy rule,, Knott/Hazard has to combine teams-play for state title.
HeGotGame Wrote:KCC's 5th regional championship in a row! I'll take my Patriots by 3!

3 PEAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not correct. KCC has won 2010,2012,2013
Granny Bear Wrote:Hazard 68; PCC 68!!! 10 over times.

zaga_fan and Mix1 shoot free throws in a sudden death to determine the winner.

Mix 1. torn tendon in the shoulder
zaga_fan A mod torn finger numbness

This game could go on for another week or a coin flip :biglmao:
Hazard 48
KCC- 44

BB will be outcoached yet again by Big Al Holland
Never Graduate Wrote:Not correct. KCC has won 2010,2012,2013

Ok,, I'm gonna get crayons out so all can understand this. This is the 5th year ina row Knott has made it to the regional championship game. When Knott wins tonight it will be back 2 back 2 back,, 3 peat..

Class dismissed.

Believe me I know when Knott has went to strait.

I guess I wasn't being clear, this is the 5th year in a row that KCC has been IN the regional championship GAME.
*** State
^^^I jerked out the crayons for em.
Read the post!! 5 Straight CHAMPIONSHIP GAMES IN A ROW!
The best thing about this game for me is that I absolutely do not care at all who wins, so it should be very entertaining, whichever team wins this one will represent the 14th well. That being said, i'll take Al Holland winning a regional title on his old stomping grounds.

Hazard 56
Knott 54
killerb Wrote:Read the post!! 5 Straight CHAMPIONSHIP GAMES IN A ROW!

This wasn't quoted at you Killer B.. I know KCC has been to championship game 5 straight times in a row. So lets just chill
Never Graduate Wrote:This wasn't quoted at you Killer B.. I know KCC has been to championship game 5 straight times in a row. So lets just chill

The meaning of the post had been stated several times, so maybe you should just read more carefully.

LETS GO PATS!!!
killerb Wrote:Read the post!! 5 Straight CHAMPIONSHIP GAMES IN A ROW!

HeGotGame Wrote:The meaning of the post had been stated several times, so maybe you should just read more carefully.

LETS GO PATS!!!

:igiveup:
zaga_fan Wrote:Knott gets 50 or first team to 50?

I could see either one being legit.

If knott gets 50...
Hazards win against knott @ knott, Cam Justice had 9 points, 1-6 from field, 6 FTs in a 48-46 loss. VERY possible it could happen again, but that's what it will take IMO. Whoever wants this more will win, which scares me...because Hazard is a hungry team with seniors wanting to make that trip.
Knott County Central by 5
Hazard playing the best ball of any team in the region Knott should have already been beat out, and is struggling Hazard wins 58-55.
I am going to say knott by 3 and that justice breaks his own record and shoots 24 free throws in the fourth quarter. Lol
Never Graduate Wrote:Hazard 48
KCC- 44

BB will be [B]outcoached yet again by Big Al Holland[/B]

Big Al Holland is a great High School coach and has had a great career and I hope he coaches for many more years, but after last night's game BB is now 7 and 1 against Al.