Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knott County Central 56 Perry County Central 51
Congrats to my Patriots tonight. Really don't have much else to say other than they can't look past Breathitt.
The basket should not have counted when Hall got the And1 with 2 minutes left in the game. Perry didn't lose because of it, just saying.
If I got the calls justice did I could get 40 points a game. I have never seen a player get the calls he does. The fourth quarter was all one way. The refs called 2 illegal screens on pcc and knott makes at least 2 illegal screens every time down court.
Perry was up 9 points and knott obviously tips the ball out of bounds, kctcs comes down and hits a three the next play the refs call a terrible charge on johnson and justice makes a three point play. That's 6 points. And even after all of that the refs call a charge on tobler when it was obviously a foul on knott. That would have tied the game.
Justice got 20 points I think in the fourth quarter and 15 were from the foul line. That is not right. He would push off and the refs would call a foul on pcc. I don't understand why something is not done about the refs because it is obvious that they take care of him
Fantastic basketball game to watch. Congrats to the patriots on the win!
Serious question? Why does Perry seem to choke every year? They had the best team in the region the last two years and this year home court advantage and still seem to choke.
hitter Wrote:If I got the calls justice did I could get 40 points a game. I have never seen a player get the calls he does. The fourth quarter was all one way. The refs called 2 illegal screens on pcc and knott makes at least 2 illegal screens every time down court.
Perry was up 9 points and knott obviously tips the ball out of bounds, kctcs comes down and hits a three the next play the refs call a terrible charge on johnson and justice makes a three point play. That's 6 points. And even after all of that the refs call a charge on tobler when it was obviously a foul on knott. That would have tied the game.
Justice got 20 points I think in the fourth quarter and 15 were from the foul line. That is not right. He would push off and the refs would call a foul on pcc. I don't understand why something is not done about the refs because it is obvious that they take care of him

lol
1-3-1-press Wrote:Serious question? Why does Perry seem to choke every year? They had the best team in the region the last two years and this year home court advantage and still seem to choke.

I don't think Perry chokes...

Knott is a good team guys!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Hey hitter get you some coupons and go buy you some huggies and a pacifier. You couldn't score 40 in a game if they spotted you with 39.
lol,, a few are butt hurt..
Knott is a very good team. Tonight proved they had the best guard Justice and big man Hall in the 14th. Hate it for Johnson because that was why he transferred to PCC to go to Rupp but didn't work out.
PCC's diamond and 1 worked early against Justice. The rotation of different players on him was great strategy. Hall and Johnson did not get the ball in the post. Johnson had to float out to the three for two bad shots. Beverly and Toomer missing bonus FT's were a killer. KCC's halfcourt trap force three consecutive TO's. KCC's double staggered screens worked to get Justice some looks in second half. Justice's FT's were dead on. PCC relied too much on three. You don't get in bonus by firing from three. Tobler getting into foul trouble hurt PCC on defense and on the boards. Neace hit some big shots.
Good game.
hitter Wrote:If I got the calls justice did I could get 40 points a game. I have never seen a player get the calls he does. The fourth quarter was all one way. The refs called 2 illegal screens on pcc and knott makes at least 2 illegal screens every time down court.

Who won the game? I missed it
Good game I wish I could have made it to the game. Congrats on PCC on the season they had this year.
Knott is a great team. and Justice is the real deal.
Great game. Mistakes and missed free throws doomed PCC down the stretch. Both teams showed a lot of class on the floor
Just remembered... I picked knott by 5 in the prediction thread. Cookie for me!!
Ahhhh the Knott County zebra stripes win again.

Justice deserves an Oscar for his acting performance tonight. I've never seen a player get into a refs grill one possession then get a call the next. Hall and 1 was one of the worst calls I have ever seen. For anyone who doesn't think officiating doesn't play a role in games should go sign up for a check. Momentum killers are three old men who "wanna make it a game". Knott is a safe bet to win region. Sorry Breathitt and sorry Hazard/Cordia y'all better not even show up.

Had an old friend call me on my way home who is a well known and respected referee in Kentucky and he was disgusted. What is it with Knott County? These guys have more protection than president Obama.

Drove well over an hour to watch the same ole outcome.
So let me get this straight. Over the past three seasons the 13th,14th,15th, and 11th region referees all take care of Cameron justice! If Cameron shot ft's every time he was bumped held or grabbed he would shoot 50 free throws a game. Give this young man credit he gets rode like a mule every night and plays through it. He gets double and triple teamed every game and averages close to thirty. When it is all said and done he will be IMO the best player to ever play in the 14 th if not eastern ky. Possibly four regional championships and over 4000 points. WOW!!
The zebras shot the two bonus shots for PCC at the end. Come on.
MidnightRider Wrote:Ahhhh the Knott County zebra stripes win again.

Justice deserves an Oscar for his acting performance tonight. I've never seen a player get into a refs grill one possession then get a call the next. Hall and 1 was one of the worst calls I have ever seen. For anyone who doesn't think officiating doesn't play a role in games should go sign up for a check. Momentum killers are three old men who "wanna make it a game". Knott is a safe bet to win region. Sorry Breathitt and sorry Hazard/Cordia y'all better not even show up.

Had an old friend call me on my way home who is a well known and respected referee in Kentucky and he was disgusted. What is it with Knott County? These guys have more protection than president Obama.

Drove well over an hour to watch the same ole outcome.

Are you serious the refs made perry throw the ball to KCC after being up by 9 I guess did u watch the game?
PCC dynasty???? You have to win region tournaments, that hasn't happened for them in a few years... Good career Johnson lol
thegr81 Wrote:So let me get this straight. Over the past three seasons the 13th,14th,15th, and 11th region referees all take care of Cameron justice! If Cameron shot ft's every time he was bumped held or grabbed he would shoot 50 free throws a game. Give this young man credit he gets rode like a mule every night and plays through it. He gets double and triple teamed every game and averages close to thirty. When it is all said and done he will be IMO the best player to ever play in the 14 th if not eastern ky. Possibly four regional championships and over 4000 points. WOW!!

According to KHSAA Justice has shot 197 free throws this year. Next behind him on the team is 106. Nearly 200 free throws for a guy that's primarily a shooter while Hall has 106 attempts and he's down low taking contact and going to the line.
Who gets fouled at the end of the game?
kcms Wrote:Are you serious the refs made perry throw the ball to KCC after being up by 9 I guess did u watch the game?

I watched the Oscar act three point foul and the Hall lowering shoulder Hulk Hogan off the ropes and 1. I watched Justice push off all night as well as Cornett. Yeah I watched. I watched Tobler get put in a head lock to be called a jump ball. I watched Beverly get thrown to the ground and no whistle. I watched Johnson finally show me a nice post move that was clean to be called a foul on him. I watched Justice give officials an ear full and get a call on the other end right after. Yeah I watched.
And he is not even in the top five for ft attempts in the state. Also anyone with any basketball sense will know that the player that has the ball on his hands 80% of the time (justice) will shot twice as many ft's than a post player.
PCC blew it. I'm a PCC homer but I call it as I see it. PCC BLEW IT. Toomer and Beverly did a get job on Cam for 3 quarters but the switching on the screens in the 4th w/ a couple of PCC's subs in really confused them and allowed Cam to get hot. Not sure why PCC's wings don't throw the ball to Johnson against the 2-2-1 half court trap but they decided to throw it to Knott's players instead. The turnovers late and missed free throws killed PCC. PCC just hasn't closed games well this season and it showed again tonight. Congrats to Johnson on a great career. Not sure why the wings don't give you the ball but it is what it is. Congrats Cam on a great game and good luck to the patriots the rest of the way. Once again, I'm still not sure why the wings don't give the ball to Johson. Blows my mind.
You also watched the game end at 56 to 51 nothing you or your old friend could do about it
thegr81 Wrote:And he is not even in the top five for ft attempts in the state. Also anyone with any basketball sense will know that the player that has the ball on his hands 80% of the time (justice) will shot twice as many ft's than a post player.

Anybody with basketball sense or even semi basketball sense also knows he's protected more than any player in this area. Sure he's a fine player one of the best I've seen not taking anything and let me make that clear anything away from him it's just a fact. If I were a player I would enjoy it too!
PCc done a great job on Justice in the 1st half. Did he even score?

He just took over in the 4th quarter

Beverly is a good player, but Camron Justice is just on another level.
Don't ever compare the two
Hey midnight rider do you own stock in Kotex? If not you need to, everything you say you are always butt hurt about something. Go take your cramping pills and some chocolate and call it the night.