Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cordia vs Letcher County 2/25
zaga_fan Wrote:Well maybe now they KNOW he is recruiting and they're just getting their legal ducks in a row.

Now they will know what going everywhere in the 14th...everybody likes to have ducks in a pond. :novb:
I have a question, Is KHSAA going to come down only on Cordia or will they have other schools with transferes? The only one I know anything about is the big kid at Hazard was he legal I think Cordia and RR was good for the whole area I really think we have forced something on ourselves that we don't want. and maybe other schools do the same thing, DO THEY
If they can prove recruiting, they need to clean out all the trash in the 14th region and there is a lot of it.
Buford T Justice Wrote:Ball star the khsaa own rules states that a player,coach,or school can not be penalized in any way while playing under injunction if it is later reversed. I am telling you the khsaa is POWERLESS agains these two kids until the Franklin co circuit judge makes a move. FYI Franklin circuit court is the most powerful circuit court in the state I think they outrank the khsaa. I have said all along all the cordia players are legal to play in every case I have ever heard of when a team has to forfeit games it is because they have played an illegal player. If the khsaa has a move at this point it my be to attempt to suspend Rhodes,but the team would still play. Tis whole mess just keeps getting blown further and further out of proportion by the day. I think everyone just needs to chill out and wait on Tuesday and see what happens my bet is cordia will be on the floor.

Franklin Circuit Court is no more powerful than any other circuit court in Kentucky.
what time is this game?
64SUR Wrote:I have watch cordia play 6 time this year and each time cordia has improved.

Cordia 82
Letcher county 58

Need to update my prediction after Chapman not playing.

Cordia 81
Letcher county 58

:HitWall: :HitWall: :HitWall:
Cordia 67 letcher 62
ballstar Wrote:Letcher wins 1-0. Your right Zaga and Cards fan. Letcher WILL BE PLAYING AT THE PALACE!! Rod takes a job at Jr College and gets out of town!

ballstar you have a chance to update your score.. :dudecomeon:
mad dog Wrote:I'm hearing the same thing 1-0. Letcher win by forfeit and Cordia doesn't get to play. KHSAA is dropping hammer on Cordia's Prep school.

what are you hearing now.You can still pick letcher but 1-0 come man give us your real score. :wash:
51-47 lcc
Cordia wins 77-59
I'd say Cordia wins, but trust me I would love to see lcc win by 30+.
LCC by 3. Rod will get ejected. He's a idiot.
Anyone remember when Rhodes first got to Cordia, LCC beat them by 84 and no one seen to act like it was a big deal. I wonder how much criticism Rhodes would get if he beat someone 84? Well tonight will be a BEATDOWN..Cordia 81-48 (starters sit the 4th)
1-3-1-press Wrote:Anyone remember when Rhodes first got to Cordia, LCC beat them by 84 and no one seen to act like it was a big deal. I wonder how much criticism Rhodes would get if he beat someone 84? Well tonight will be a BEATDOWN..Cordia 81-48

Rhodes was outmatched and only played his JV for that game.
I don't think Letcher would have went through with (or have been capable of) beating them by 80+ if Rhodes would have been playing with a full deck.
I'm just saying. you and I both know if Rhodes would been anyone close to that margin then all hell would broke lose bout Coach Rod. I still think he takes to LCC tonight with no mercy! I'm calling no less than a 30 point victory.
1-3-1-press Wrote:I'm just saying. you and I both know if Rhodes would been anyone close to that margin then all hell would broke lose bout Coach Rod. I still think he takes to LCC tonight with no mercy! I'm calling no less than a 30 point victory.

If they beat Letcher by 84 tonight no one will be able to contain the butthurt on this forum lol
mad dog Wrote:LCC by 3. Rod will get ejected. He's a idiot.

You call RR an idiot only because your team has to face him, and are not on the level he has moulded that team. I appreciate him he gave a bunch of kids a way out of the slums and on to the normal way of life that had passed them by, These children no home seldom had sufficient food,no guidance and with 4 or 5 no place to sleep or call home and RR has them going in the right direction. I saw them I sat right behind him in 3 games he won. Those boys love him like a father he is very demanding I only wish you would go to a game and just watch. Wheather they win or loose He has done a job that you would have said 4 months ago was impossible. WE NEED MORE LIKE HIM. I was impressed their way out of a depressed way of life RR gave them that chance however they earned every step
I don't believe he would beat them 84 points, You don't know him RR is a class Act.
I didn't explain my statement.. 84 points is what letcher Co Central beat Cordia when RR first coached them.
topnotch Wrote:You call RR an idiot only because your team has to face him, and are not on the level he has moulded that team. I appreciate him he gave a bunch of kids a way out of the slums and on to the normal way of life that had passed them by, These children no home seldom had sufficient food,no guidance and with 4 or 5 no place to sleep or call home and RR has them going in the right direction. I saw them I sat right behind him in 3 games he won. Those boys love him like a father he is very demanding I only wish you would go to a game and just watch. Wheather they win or loose He has done a job that you would have said 4 months ago was impossible. WE NEED MORE LIKE HIM. I was impressed their way out of a depressed way of life RR gave them that chance however they earned every step

Lol, man y'all are to funny. Yeah, Looks like Chapman has missed a lot of meals. Owatoah, King, Hudson and a couple more don't feel that way about ole RR.