Poll: Who wins
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Frankfort
23.08%
Mayfield
76.92%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Frankfort @ Mayfield 11/29 ( Class 1A State Semi Final Game )
64, I really don't care what class we are in as long as we win our class. I think most of the Mayfield fans feel the same way. You must not forget we had 5 state championships and 5 runners up trophies in 2a. This was back when there were only 4 classes. I do not think moving us a class will diminish our chances greatly. I think there is a team in the final four of 2a right now that we already beat. Last year there was a team in the championship of 2a that we beat. 2011 I am not sure. 2010 we handled Beechwood, who beat the 2a state champs. My point is not to say that we would have won it all of those years but it is obvious that we would have been very competitive even in 2011.
I think Mayfield is overated Frankfort 21 Mayfield7
Okay, we will see. We have only got 4 days to find out.
mysonis55 Wrote:Okay, we will see. We have only got 4 days to find out.

After thinking about this game for 3 days I guess am picking mayfield it's breaking my heart tho Confusednicker: see you soon 64SUR now that's RESPECT mysonis55 Confusedhh: Confusedhh: Confusedhh:
I hope we do see you. We still gotta have 1 more win to get there.
Frankfort by 14 they are just a better team than Mayfield,
The more information that I dig up, the better I feel about our chances. I think there may possibly be a bigger game between us and the competition this year than last. I hope that I am not feeling too confident, as any team still alive should be very good. I just feel good about the information that I am getting.
Someone on kypreps said Deion is gonna be playing Friday, this is very early news so not sure if true or not.
E's Army Wrote:Mayfield's defense makes them the favorite. Not many teams have a quarterback who has played in two championship games. i think that is a big advantage for Mayfield.

Thats my thing. I think who ever lands in Mayfield's path at Bowling Green, has to deal with Mayfield's been there done that mindset. They are used to it, expect to be their.

Anyone know the last time somebody won their first trip to a state championship?
I will just say things have gotten a little brighter today.
Well... explain why things are brighter 55? Did u find the bottle of windex to clean ur glasses.. lol
Why make the commit and not tell the story..
Nobodys biting "Topnotch" lol
I am not a liberty to say. I gained some knowledge from someone in the know. Just after I starter to bring it to light, I was told that no one knows and asked not to let it out. So, I gotta let it come from someone else. Not worth upsetting a friend.
Wats it to do with?
Now, wouldn't that be the same thing as just saying it. I'm sure you will hear soon.
Going with a close score on this one mayfield by 14

21 mayfield
7 Frankfort
Oh boy, an early christmas present, will we get to see the present this Friday?
the A team Wrote:Going with a close score on this one mayfield by 14

21 mayfield
7 Frankfort

I would be perfectly happy with that score.
Good job of keeping things quite. Although I willing to bet Frankfort expected Jackson to play.
I honestly didn't expect him to play again and will still be surprised to see him on the field.
We are fine with or without him we will advance
Talk to some people that seen the Beechwwod Frankfort game and they told me Frankfort had a back that was 225 that pack the Beechwwod players after contact and was really good, and that they had a very good team he said that it would be a very good game 7 or less either way that Frankfort was underated.
We just faced a very good 6 foot plus back that weighs 260 twice and we came out alright. That back from McCracken wasn't too small either.
From what I gather Frankfort leans on the run more than the pass, which the stats back that claim up as well. My biggest concern is the running qb but we have stepped up our game there.
Guhy is the straw that stirs the drink. I don't understand the lack of credit for him. Mayfield posters should occasionally throw him a bone.
E's Army Wrote:Guhy is the straw that stirs the drink. I don't understand the lack of credit for him. Mayfield posters should occasionally throw him a bone.

That's a given, but he's been an area of concern here lately, he's just not been on the mark with his passing and as a result we have gone to the running game which has picked up quite a bit. He is definitely due a big night and this Friday night would be the time to show it.
Per Mayfield Coaches: Deon Jackson not cleared to play.
Yeah, I had heard a rumor but it does look like Deion is out, I hate it for the kid with him being a senior this year.
Sportsfan beat me to it. My hopes were dashed a little today. I wanted to see this kid get back into the game with it being his senior year and all. I think we are still fine, but I sure wished the rumor would have been correct that he was coming back. He would have added another dimension to the offense and special teams. Well, I heard that he may get to go to Murray State, so I hope that happens and he can again play ball starting next year. I hate to see a kid loose the most important time of his senior year.
Check your pm 55 :igiveup: