Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Harlan County Black Bears 51 Whitley County Colonels 6 Final Score.
I would really like to know what the penalty yardage was for both teams....I can really only remember 1 on WC.
I heard Harlan County had 785 yards of penalty yardage.

This is blasphemy!!!!

On a side note. Harlan County won by 45.

The refs were to blame for the win.
Did someone get ejected?
^
Granny Bear.
Granny Bear JR Wrote:I would really like to know what the penalty yardage was for both teams....I can really only remember 1 on WC.

Oh, you did it!!!!! I'm so proud!!!! Beware of RunItUpTheGut...nuff said.

RunItUpTheGut Wrote:^
Granny Bear.

Trust me, it would take more than that crew of refs to toss my butt out!!!

RunItUpTheGut Wrote:I heard Harlan County had 785 yards of penalty yardage.

This is blasphemy!!!!

On a side note. Harlan County won by 45.

The refs were to blame for the win.

Nobody blamed the refs for the win; learn to read!!!!
Granny Bear JR Wrote:I would really like to know what the penalty yardage was for both teams....I can really only remember 1 on WC.
I think HC had 5 penalties for 50yds, and WC had 3 for 20 yds..I think that's what i read from Harlancountysports.com
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:^
Granny Bear.
Oh GUT you've had it now, you got Granny Bear and now looks like Granny Bear JR to deal with.. :redboxer:
Yeah, spot on Demarcus ware. I was checking Fred's rushing yardage and saw the penalty yardage at the bottom.

FYI, Fred had 232 rushing yards in that game. Great job!!!!

Oh, I recruited Granny, Jr.!!!! Gut is gonna pay!!
Granny Bear Wrote:Oh, you did it!!!!! I'm so proud!!!! Beware of RunItUpTheGut...nuff said.

Trust me, it would take more than that crew of refs to toss my butt out!!!

Nobody blamed the refs for the win; learn to read!!!!

I refuse
Demarcus ware Wrote:I think HC had 5 penalties for 50yds, and WC had 3 for 20 yds..I think that's what i read from Harlancountysports.com

Please tell me HC got more than that, or ill never listen to another HC fan complain about refs again.
Five for 50?!?!?!?!?!?
Three for 20?!?!?!?!?!

You little bears you. I thought you meant they were bad refs.
Congrats blackbears!!!!
Demarcus ware Wrote:Oh GUT you've had it now, you got Granny Bear and now looks like Granny Bear JR to deal with.. :redboxer:

I got your back Granny Bear!!!
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Im pretty sure an 0-8 Whitley would destroy Williamsburg.

Maybe if more kids were healthy, but right now I highly doubt it!!! You got to think Williamsburg beat Pike County Central, and was up in that game 48-0 before they subed down. That same Pike County team beat Letcher County. Letcher beat Perry this week. I know it is hard to compare scores, but come on!!!
BDC Wrote:Maybe if more kids were healthy, but right now I highly doubt it!!! You got to think Williamsburg beat Pike County Central, and was up in that game 48-0 before they subed down. That same Pike County team beat Letcher County. Letcher beat Perry this week. I know it is hard to compare scores, but come on!!!

Oh theres no doubt Wburg is a good team. Except when they play Wayne, North Laurel, etc.....:biglmao:

Since were comparing scores, do you think Corbin is better than Wburg? If so, they lost to Bell by the same amount Whitley did. Confusednicker:

You cant do that. Team match up different with other teams. Wburgs biggest weakness is playing schools with bigger kids and more physical teams.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Wins by 45.

Still complains about refs....

LOOKS LIKE YOU ALL HAVE FOUND THE GROOVE HOPOE YOU ALL KEEP IT GOIN! FROM G-VEGAS TENN!
catfan4life!!!!
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Please tell me HC got more than that, or ill never listen to another HC fan complain about refs again.
Five for 50?!?!?!?!?!?
Three for 20?!?!?!?!?!

You little bears you. I thought you meant they were bad refs.

I'm pretty sure that isnt right. The penalty on the 95 yard run cost us 55 yards by its self.
^
That's what the website says....5 for 50. I can't believe that either, but even if it's true we had a couple of TDs called back...they were "costly" penalties.

Anyway, it doesn't matter how many yards we had in penalties...has nothing to do with the quality of officiating, IMO.
Granny Bear JR Wrote:I got your back Granny Bear!!!

Oh Gut, you are gonna be so sorry!!!!
Confusednicker:

mrs.skully02 Wrote:Congrats blackbears!!!!
Thank you sweetheart!! Welcome to the boards!!
You guys be good to this one!! She's a jewell.....and for all you heatherns out there..she's a gorgeous blonde!!!
CanYouLiveWithoutIt Wrote:I'm pretty sure that isnt right. The penalty on the 95 yard run cost us 55 yards by its self.

That was a 10-yard holding penalty. That's all that counts in the penalty yardage on that play.
^
Gotcha!! Sure FELT like more, though!!

Wink
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Im pretty sure an 0-8 Whitley would destroy Williamsburg.
Crack is a powerful drug.
CanYouLiveWithoutIt Wrote:I'm pretty sure that isnt right. The penalty on the 95 yard run cost us 55 yards by its self.

Thats not how penalty yardage works.
If you run the ball for a 90 yard td and it gets called back for holding, it only amounts to 10 yards.

Amateur.
E's Army Wrote:Crack is a powerful drug.

Cocaine is a hell of a drug.

I forgot to ask if Wburg would be playing with the players that transferred there, or would they give us our QB back for the game? It would make a difference :biglmao:
Gut so now you are arguing Whitley county is as good as Corbin. Corbin 36 PCC 8. PCC 67 Whitley County 22. The big physical Colonels manhandled PCC and Clay County. This is not your average Whitley team. Their lack of physicality is their weakness. In years past they would have manhandled Clay and PCC up front.
E's Army Wrote:Gut so now you are arguing Whitley county is as good as Corbin. Corbin 36 PCC 8. PCC 67 Whitley County 22. The big physical Colonels manhandled PCC and Clay County. This is not your average Whitley team. Their lack of physicality is their weakness. In years past they would have manhandled Clay and PCC up front.

Lets not do the score thing. Bell 7-Corbin 0. Bell 21-Whitley 14.

That never works. Teams match up different with other teams.

However, i will agree. I havent seen a worse Whitley team in my lifetime. Its not being mean. Its stating facts. Big changes are coming.
E's Army Wrote:Gut so now you are arguing Whitley county is as good as Corbin. Corbin 36 PCC 8. PCC 67 Whitley County 22. The big physical Colonels manhandled PCC and Clay County. This is not your average Whitley team. Their lack of physicality is their weakness. In years past they would have manhandled Clay and PCC up front.

Whitley's lack of speed is their weakness. You know nothing.
footballfever Wrote:Whitley's lack of speed is their weakness. You know nothing.

Thats a good point thats overlooked.
Whitley defense has been there achilles all year. I cant remember a year so many points were given up, and its mainly due to the fact that we cant catch the other team. Since Black arrived, Whitley teams have had big fullbacks and linebackers and speedy running backs and defensive secondaries. That is just not the case this year.
However, i think Whitley goes around .500 if it werent for the injuries.
If a frog had wings...................
^.....Harlan County could beat Belfry or Johnson Central :biglmao:
Granny Bear Wrote:If a frog had wings...................

Frogs don't have wings but it doesn't matter because it doesn't hurt when they bump their ass. But, if you are a 5A football team and don't have speed,,,,,,it hurts.