Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top Middle School Girl's Basketball teams for 2006-2007 Season
Calm down ER and 15th !
ERblue4ever Wrote:Jdifuplease, don't care if Belfry has all their players back they won't beat Elkhorn City or Dorton this year idiot.
Smile

IMO... JD was right on with his prediction on the new head coach!! LOL.... Way to go JD and KEITH!!! (New head coach) :Thumbs:
Looks like David Conley's Elkhorn City Middle School Girls are on their way. Beat Phelps 40-4 and put a good whipping on that Johnson County Middle School girls team that was to be real good??? Beat them by 14. who is next? Bring them on!!!
You must've not been at that game. The refs didn't show Belfry any favortism. They were calling dumb calls on them. They weren't giving the Staten girl anything. You crazy , I think you need to open your eyes. Belfry could've beat you with ANY ref. I don't know how you can say they were favortism or anything whenever they were the same refs at district between Johns Creek and Belfry and JC killed them! So how are you going to say that Belfry brought them? You need to get your crap straight.
Does anyone have any scores from the Mullins Tourney. I know that Elkhorn City, Warfield, Belfry, Pikeville were a few teams in the tourney.
Thursday night-Pikeville beat Mullins by three. Virgie beat Dorton by I thnk 4 or 5. I think Belfry beat Elkhorn City. Saturday-Pikeville got beat by Warfield. Virgie got stomped by Belfry. Pikeville beat Mullins by 3-same as Thursday night. Not for sure about any other games. I know Kimpr played Feds Creek Thursday, but I'm not sure of the outcome. Not sure who Dorton played today or the outcome of that. Looks like Belfry is going to be the team to beat this year (again). They are a good team and there girls are so nice-on and off the court.
sounds like Belfry is pretty good!!!
Guys I don't know where you get your information , but Belfry whipped Virgie, and tonight they whipped Elkhorn City by 25 pts. They will repeat!!!
Those "West Virginia Girls" you talk about pay thier tuition so why would'nt they be allowed to play. Besides there's only 2....and only 1 that starts....sounds like envy to me....
ERblue4ever Wrote:15thregionslamaBamma, what I'm trying to tell you is that Elkhorn City will be a lot better than they were last year and Belfry barely got by them in the semifinals thanks to to those boys(referees) across the river from Belfry you might want to bring them again this season you will need them.

:lmao:

I GOT A LITTLE CORW FOR YOU......WANT SOME SALT AND PEPPER.
Belfry Middle School Lady Pirates has started out great and will finish great.......... way to go girls:rockon:
This Season i think the one team to watch out for will be Warfield Middle , with a strong start of the season and with more seasoned key players. :thumpsup:
To ALL Pike Co. teams You have yet to see the BMS Lady Pirates play their best ball. They are bigger and better than last year
I have watched all the teams play this year. Belfry is a 30 point better team than anyone right now.

This is how it is:

BMS
Elkhorn
Virgie
Pikeville
Dorton
Mullins
Johns Creek
Hootie, very good observation. In my opinion positions 3-6 could flip flop depending on numerous factors, but I think you are pretty close. Right now I think Mullins is a little better than Dorton and the Pikeville/Virgie contest could go either way. It depends on how much each team improves through the season.
Betsy layne middle school has a really good girls basketball team
Emmalena and Hindman El. has real good teams.
bigsis22 Wrote:To ALL Pike Co. teams You have yet to see the BMS Lady Pirates play their best ball. They are bigger and better than last year

I also think they are going to do wonderful this year. I enjoy being able to watch them when able. The staff which surrounds these talented young ladies are also great. They are doing a great job with teaching these girls fundamentals and team ball, nice job Keith, Staci, and Brian. And also the parents who spend their time and energy to make them such a success.
I could not agree more, BMS girls' are doing a great job. Way to work em' coach May, Coach Gilman, and Brian. :Clap:
sportsfreak2 Wrote:I also think they are going to do wonderful this year. I enjoy being able to watch them when able. The staff which surrounds these talented young ladies are also great. They are doing a great job with teaching these girls fundamentals and team ball, nice job Keith, Staci, and Brian. And also the parents who spend their time and energy to make them such a success.

I agree....:1:
Belfry has Johnson County tomorrow night...come on out guys ad girls and watch the whipping JC is gonna get
Anyone have the results from the above game?
I went to the game and Belfry was up at the half 35-8, when I came in. This Belfry team will only get better as the season goes. :Thumbs:
with amy mccoy, jj bevin, and alex howard belfry will rule
Dad 35 Wrote:Belfry has Johnson County tomorrow night...come on out guys ad girls and watch the whipping JC is gonna get

belfry killed them and belfry was on fire:devilflam
Oh Well. Aint like JCMS aint dished aout a few of those over the last few years. Sounds like Belfrey has a really good team.
Old 11 don't forget Caitlin Woolum, Kaylie Fletcher, and Kelsie Napier
All these girls have the potential to light it up at any given time
No doubt in MY mind mind that Belfry is the best in the region this year. They pounded Johns Creek tonight even without their head coach, who was off galavanting somewhere...lol...just kidding Keith.....
oh and by the way, I did'nt even come close to getting kicked out tonight....lol