Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will Kentucky get a #1 seed ???
if they dont win the sec tournament theyll get lower than a 2
Nope
hmm..if u say so, as long as duke doesnt win im happy
Duke isn't going to do it this year that's for sure.
no duh!
I'd say they will, always seem to be a #1 or #2.
With everything that has happened this week I expect Uk to get no worse than a 2 now.
"VonWafer_FSU" Wrote:if u even watch college basketball ull see that kentucky will be lucky to get 2 seed....rite now illinois, kansas, wake forest, and north carolina are #1 seeds

(Edited for Content)

Well if u watched college ball you would know that kansas has lost 2 games this past week. So i am pretty sure Kansas will not get a number 1 seed I say the only team that is a shoe in for #1 is Illinois and everyone is still fighting for the other 3
um....look at the date of that post first...lmao...that was like before they lost 2 games in this week......now the #1 seeds will prolly be illinois, north carolina, wake forest, and boston college
lol my bad i knew that i was just seeing if you would catch on...no sorry i just take kentucky ball serious.
ight ...lol
I don't see it happening now that we lost to South Car. I think we will be 5th MAYBE 4th and stay there until the tourney.
i still think we will
no
And Kansas loses again. If Duke beats Wake tonight then UK is right back in the mix again. And really with the KU lose they already have gotten back in the mix.
are u kidding me, with this talent and kentucky gettin a #1 playin in the worst conference in basketball...lmao....no one can name one big time game that they have won thats impressive besides louisville where they got lucky....not one!
It doesn't matter what we think but with KU losing twice and now Wake losing UK is in the mix for a number 1.
ahh bah humbug
If UK can win out.. The low #1 seed would be a lock..

1. Illinois
1. UNC
1. Oklahoma St.
1. UK, BC, or Wake
that would be a terrible thing, too much pressure for such a young team..they could do more damage as a 2 or 3 seed IMO
I agree Von.. Im hoping UK gets a high 2. so we be down in tenn the first two games..have a bunch of fans behind them there..
exactly now someones gettin my point, its important for this team to have some support win the 1st 2 games and head into the sweet 16 with some momentum
There is an outside chance of UK becoming a one if they can win out in the SEC and win the SEC tournament. I now look for them to be a high 2.

The 1 seeds will probably be Illinois, Oklahoma State, UNC, and Wake Forest.
i dunno if wake will still have a #1 considering that beating they took from Duke tonite
i think this seeding stuff is kinda overrated....we just need to forget about i seeds and wurry bout final four contenders
i agree von
kentucky needs to stay at a 5 seed...and get a high 2 seed
I see kentucky being a #1 seed. UNC, ill, UK, OK St.

I see BC dropping out of the top 5 soon.
the selection committee will give the edge to bc over kentucky cuz they play in the sec
If Kentucky wins out they will be a #1 seed. I have said many times before, I think a #2 seed will benefit Kentucky much better in the tournament.