Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Estill County 51 - Lee County 49
Wow
Lee County got exactly what they deserved, a loss. They came to the Powell/Owsley game Monday night and earned my respect. Seniors graduate, juniors get another chance. See you next year, NOT. Can't wait to play the JV championship team next year or do some of them graduate. lol
Lee co played sr on there jv team all year.ask king he saw them play dont know why they want to lie about it.it's ok if they play.i sr that played was #3.
skydiver1 Wrote:Lee co played sr on there jv team all year.ask king he saw them play dont know why they want to lie about it.it's ok if they play.i sr that played was #3.

There was no senior on the jv. No 3 starts varsity and did not play on jv. That is a fact no sr on jv
Sky Diver....get ur facts straight. No senior EVER played JV. #3 Ov varsity and #3 on Jv are too different players. And pappa poof there wasnt no disrespect shown at the owsley game. That was just another lie that got started on here.
Lee County JV #3 - Logan Tipton

Lee County Varsity #3 - Clint Cox

Come on guys, clearly two different players. No senior played for Lee's JV.
See you all next year in the 56th district!
Should be another great season in the district!!
Congrats to all the teams that played hard in the tournament this year. And to....

17 Graduating Seniors

Estill Co. - 4
Baber
Morris
Muncie
Webster

Powell Co. - 5
Marcum
Hubbard
Cooksey
Thompson
Townsend

Lee Co. - 7
Cornelius
Cox
Evans
Gabbard
Gilbert
Stamper
Thompson

Owsley Co. - 1
Allen
Really the only one's that Estill losses are Baber and Morris. Muncie has been out all year with a torn ACL. Webster doesn't get much playing time plus the Engineers will have Jones back at PG.
papa poof and skydiver1 you guys are honestly dumbasses, how about you grow a pair of nuts and realize we won jv districts fair and square. go to the gym look at the board that has the whole team on it and you will clearly see #3 logan tipton so, #3 clint cox sr. you guys have no clue what your talking about and obviously know nothing about high school basketball because seniors cant play jv. nobody is lying about anything. you need to quit trying to take something away from a team that worked there asses of all year and accept the fact that your teams got beat. Lee co. desereved that trophy
Papapoof and skydiver, I am Clint Cox's mom. I can assure you that Clint did not play jv last year. I certainly hope that both of you are just children which will explain your immaturity. If you are adults, get a life. No one is hiding anything. Clint has had a wonderful high school career and I couldn't be more proud of him on and off the court.
bobcatmom Wrote:Papapoof and skydiver, I am Clint Cox's mom. I can assure you that Clint did not play jv last year. I certainly hope that both of you are just children which will explain your immaturity. If you are adults, get a life. No one is hiding anything. Clint has had a wonderful high school career and I couldn't be more proud of him on and off the court.
First of all bobcat mom I never said anything about your son and I was being sarcastic with the senior remark in case you don't understand what lol means. Lee county ball players were at the Owsley/Powell game waving goodbye to the Owsley ball players after their loss. Our players are juniors with the exception of one. Lee county is seniors. We will be back next year. They won't. Too bad we were not there to wave the final goodbye to them.
Good luck to you next year papapoof. And yes, I know what lol means.
PapaPoof Wrote:First of all bobcat mom I never said anything about your son and I was being sarcastic with the senior remark in case you don't understand what lol means. Lee county ball players were at the Owsley/Powell game waving goodbye to the Owsley ball players after their loss. Our players are juniors with the exception of one. Lee county is seniors. We will be back next year. They won't. Too bad we were not there to wave the final goodbye to them.
Please tell me who you saw at that game doing that? Because i was there and i never seen that.
PapaPoof Wrote:First of all bobcat mom I never said anything about your son and I was being sarcastic with the senior remark in case you don't understand what lol means. Lee county ball players were at the Owsley/Powell game waving goodbye to the Owsley ball players after their loss. Our players are juniors with the exception of one. Lee county is seniors. We will be back next year. They won't. Too bad we were not there to wave the final goodbye to them.
I wish I knew your REAL name Papa'Douche'Poof.
ForeverBaller Wrote:I wish I knew your REAL name Papa'Douche'Poof.

Why? Want to be a new member of my fan club. Submit application to http://www.Awesome.com.
Strikeout King Wrote:Really the only one's that Estill losses are Baber and Morris. Muncie has been out all year with a torn ACL. Webster doesn't get much playing time plus the Engineers will have Jones back at PG.

Morris and Baber are two big losses, though. Particularly Morris with his size. He's as big of loss for Estill as Allen is for Owsley.
LOOKAYANNER Wrote:Morris and Baber are two big losses, though. Particularly Morris with his size. He's as big of loss for Estill as Allen is for Owsley.

Oh I agree. that's 10+ points apiece that Estill is gonna have to come up with next year but the good news if your an Engineer fan, they'll have Jones back at PG, they'll have Alexander back, The Jenkins twins and the younger kids that got playing time this year (Bishop, McGuffey, Abner, Dennis, Click, on and on.) plus the senior football players might play basketball (not sure on that but who knows, some may, since it's their last year and they may not, we'll have to wait and see). If we have a schedule like we did this year then it's gonna be a tough task but if we have an easier schedule then I can see a winning season/record...I know we picked up Berea for next year, which will be an away game. unless something happens I think the district games will be right around the same dates they were last year and this year.
bam23 Wrote:papa poof and skydiver1 you guys are honestly dumbasses, how about you grow a pair of nuts and realize we won jv districts fair and square. go to the gym look at the board that has the whole team on it and you will clearly see #3 logan tipton so, #3 clint cox sr. you guys have no clue what your talking about and obviously know nothing about high school basketball because seniors cant play jv. nobody is lying about anything. you need to quit trying to take something away from a team that worked there asses of all year and accept the fact that your teams got beat. Lee co. desereved that trophy

I dont have any dogs in this fight, however seniors can play JV, it is usually just common courtesy not to have them play JV.

Second, it was a JV tournament. I am sure that the players and coaches are very excited about winning the event, however I am pretty sure that Lee County will not be hanging any banners.
Whose stepping in Coach Wrights place? Any rumors?