Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kentucky @ Tennessee Sat. 1:00PM
during the halftime show just now, they were talking about the Duke/Kentucky game where Lattener won the game....Doug Gottlieb said "Best game ever"....F U Gottlieb.
UK is favored. Goodwin gone. Cauley-Stein looks drunk.
Strikeout King Wrote:during the halftime show just now, they were talking about the Duke/Kentucky game where Lattener won the game....Doug Gottlieb said "Best game ever"....F U Gottlieb.

I just dont understand how it couldnt be considered the greatest game ever?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
Strikeout King Wrote:during the halftime show just now, they were talking about the Duke/Kentucky game where Lattener won the game....Doug Gottlieb said "Best game ever"....F U Gottlieb.

Because it was the best game ever!!!!! Sorry that he hurt feelings, but the truth hurts sometimes.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Vols now up 58-30 with 16 mins to play in the game
UK has quit
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Vols up 66-32 with 14:27....It maybe 100+ to 45 before it's all said and done
^Won't be that bad. UT will pull their starters.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Jarons Wrote:UK has quit

I wish I could agree with you...they haven't quit, they've just become that bad!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi
Cauley-Stein just got T'd up
Cauley-Stein just fouled out....and now Doug Shows calls another foul on Kentucky...Over the back.....
So Doug Shows is the scapegoat for the blowout?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
He's called a lot of fouls on Kentucky.....Poythress has also fouled out....
So you are saying he hates UK then because he calling fouls against UK?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Let me put it this way, he's trending on twitter and it's not nice things....

Box Score: http://scores.espn.go.com/ncb/boxscore?gameId=330472633
I'm not saying he's screwed Kentucky over because Kentucky is just flat out playing horrible, worst in Coach Cal's tenure at Kentucky but he's called a lot of fouls on Kentucky while he's let Tennessee get away with a lot
So why are you complaining about this specific ref?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Because everyone else all over the world that's watching this game besides Tennessee fans, are complaining about him. He's horrible. He's the only one that's called anything and if you can't tell by the 30 free throw attempts by Tennessee to Kentuckys's 14 or 15 then you need to have your eyes checked.
So if it wasn't for the ref's UK would be only losing by 25?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Strikeout King Wrote:Because everyone else all over the world that's watching this game besides Tennessee fans, are complaining about him. He's horrible. He's the only one that's called anything and if you can't tell by the 30 free throw attempts by Tennessee to Kentuckys's 14 or 15 then you need to have your eyes checked.

Take away UT's free throws made and keep of UK's they still have a double digit lead.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Did you not see the first half? He called tick tack fouls on Kentucky and let Tennessee get away with everything...If you didn't see that then you've became a Tennessee fan. Everyone seen it...

Most people do consider that the best game ever. I've never seen a better one.
I watch basketball for entertainment. I don't get torn up about how the ref's and media are all against UK. I have been a UK fan nearly all my life, will always be one. BTW, UT only had 3 more fouls called against them than UK, UT also had 2 players foul out.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Looking from an old coaches perspective this team came into this season with no fundamentals. No clue on the team concept whether it be offense or defense. Most play defense played standing up, very weak foot movement. No clue on help weak side strong side, or help out defense. Can not handle physical play. Have no idea what they were doing at the High School level. I would think they were allowed to just run around freely. None of this means they are bad kids, probably not just soft and very little natural understanding of the game. They may grow up next year, but look for a couple of the to transfer out.....
theVILLE Wrote:I just dont understand how it couldnt be considered the greatest game ever?

What he said.
Jarons Wrote:I watch basketball for entertainment. I don't get torn up about how the ref's and media are all against UK. I have been a UK fan nearly all my life, will always be one. BTW, UT only had 3 more fouls called against them than UK, UT also had 2 players foul out.

Kentucky had 24 and Tennessee had 31......Tennessee shot 31 FT's to UK's 18....I'll be glad when baseball finally gets here.

Off topic but Florida is crushing Auburn @ Aubrun...74-42 with 6:05 to play....Auburn coach got called for a T and Florida misses both free throws
Jarons Wrote:So you are saying he hates UK then because he calling fouls against UK?

Doug Shows has called 8 technical fouls the last three seasons, 5 have been against KY. Probably a decent guy, just not a very good official! LOL
Officials were terrible, but sure did not beat us. We are just not very good. Pretty simple...
Tennessee up 39 at one point, lets UK score garbage points at the end to "only" win by 30......... and its the refs fault.

LOL.....
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TidesHoss32 Wrote:Tennessee up 39 at one point, lets UK score garbage points at the end to "only" win by 30......... and its the refs fault.

LOL.....
You could have put Matt Jones, Ashley Judd and Strikeout King on the floor as referees and Kentucky would have still gotten smoked. 8 technical fouls in 3 seasons 5 against KY is a statement of fact, JACK!!!! LOL