Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UK Expressing Interest in Somersets' Williams and Slaughter
johnnyd Wrote:Ive seen him squat on Youtube....well Ive seen him half squat 700 lbs....not even close to a full squat.

From 2 years ago...
The Slaughter boy played well today, Williams looked as if he wanted to be on the basketball court.
NKYfootballfan91 Wrote:Who are you guys talking about? 24 and 34? Neither one of those two can play div 1 football. Too slow, sorry. Not to mention, not good enough.

People used to say the same thing about Jeff Brady, until he got on the juice.
I thought Slauhter and Williams both played well. Good Luck to Both. If you can't say something nice about Kids, don't say anything at All.

I was there when he did this.
Video quality is poor, but it is legitimate.
Tevin was only a sophomore when he did this...he has done more and done it cleaner since then.
Gitback Coach Wrote:People used to say the same thing about Jeff Brady, until he got on the juice.
I can't dispute that lol
Cellking Wrote:I thought Slauhter and Williams both played well. Good Luck to Both. If you can't say something nice about Kids, don't say anything at All.
If they were kids, I would agree. Why is stating the truth dissing kids. Game film doesn't lie, sorry. Kids 6'4" are a dime a dozen, u have to be an athlete. Lastly, I would like to see birth certificates, both "kids" looked 24ish.

Good luck next season, according to sources, we all better hope mayfield doesn't get bumped up to 2A.
NKYfootballfan91 Wrote:If they were kids, I would agree. Why is stating the truth dissing kids. Game film doesn't lie, sorry. Kids 6'4" are a dime a dozen, u have to be an athlete. Lastly, I would like to see birth certificates, both "kids" looked 24ish.

Good luck next season, according to sources, we all better hope mayfield doesn't get bumped up to 2A.

Tyson is 6'5 and if you saw him play basketball you wouldnt think twice about him being non athletic.
I saw highlights from a Somerset basketball game and Tyson Williams was in the highlights. That is one big boy lol.
NKYfootballfan91 Wrote:If they were kids, I would agree. Why is stating the truth dissing kids. Game film doesn't lie, sorry. Kids 6'4" are a dime a dozen, u have to be an athlete. Lastly, I would like to see birth certificates, both "kids" looked 24ish.

They are mature kids, but definitely not aged out kids... Neither have had an easy way to go in life, that's a contributing factor I'm sure.

Don't think I've ever seen anyone spout so many harsh words about 2 kid as you have towards these 2 Kids. If they are not Kids what are they?? Just because they played at Somerset you want to put them down. Both these Kids will play College Football Somewhere and you will continue to be the Idiot you Are, and all Somerset Fans said Amen!!!!:redboxer:
Tyson Williams is a fine young man, I have known him since he was in the 6th grade. How can anyone get on hear and try to question his age, I coached him in some AAU games and know his age is liget. Tyson has stayed at my house many times and is a very nice young man, with a great personality and a joy to be around. If you can't say something positive about these boys (or any other kid) don't get on here and make a fool out of your self. I wish these kids the best and even though my son played for another school, I always wished them the best. GOOD LUCK TYSON
:please::lame:
So now you are accusing Somerset of using illegal players and cheating? Did you call the KHSAA with your concern?

I personally have known Tevin since he was in about 3rd grade about 9 years old. He is no older than the average senior anywhere in Kentucky.
I'm sorry, is this bluegrass rivals positive forums? I can say what I want, just voicing my opinion. You people sound defensive, maybe there is fire where there is smoke, huh?
NKYfootballfan91 Wrote:I'm sorry, is this bluegrass rivals positive forums? I can say what I want, just voicing my opinion. You people sound defensive, maybe there is fire where there is smoke, huh?
Opinions are like buttholes you either have one or are one, you my friend are a big one. IMO
Congrats to these two young men. Good luck where ever you decide to go.
riverdog Wrote:Opinions are like buttholes you either have one or are one, you my friend are a big one. IMO
Your comedy is like most your football teams, mediocre at best. I do appreciate the effort LOL. Spend some time in NKY, you will improve.
NKYfootballfan91 Wrote:Your comedy is like most your football teams, mediocre at best. I do appreciate the effort LOL. Spend some time in NKY, you will improve.

Why are you still trolling this? Honestly stop, or you could give us your name and address and Tevin/Tyson could come let you say these things to their face. 18 years old or not I wouldn't want to scrap with either.
JumperPride1 Wrote:Why are you still trolling this? Honestly stop, or you could give us your name and address and Tevin/Tyson could come let you say these things to their face. 18 years old or not I wouldn't want to scrap with either.

I can give you my info and you can come and say it to my face. Now you want me to fight a couple of kids, lol ur a funny dude. I haven't said anything to hurt these kids. I never implied steroid use, one of your fans implied that about a former NCC player. I simply disputed the statement that those two players could play at uk. Then someone made an outlandish statement about one or both of them running a 4.7 forty. I simply call BS on that. I, in my expert opinion, said neither would run a sub 5 flat. Expertise you ask, I told you. I played div 1 football, played several years in the nfl and coached college football. I think I know talent when I see it. I'm sorry, but those two aren't the only 6'4"ish high school football players that have had "rough" lives in this country. I've said several times, I do feel #75 is an excellent player and may have a good chance to play on Saturdays with his school payed for. I'm not saying the others can't, because the truth of the matter is, any kid can go and play on Saturdays. Div 3 schools won't turn down any student/athletes money.

Remember, you have the option to not reply also, now who's trolling?

And correct me if I'm wrong, this is a forum for debate. Whether I'm right or wrong in your eyes, it's my opinion. That's the beauty of this great nation and this forum.
NKYfootballfan91 Wrote:I can give you my info and you can come and say it to my face. Now you want me to fight a couple of kids, lol ur a funny dude. I haven't said anything to hurt these kids. I never implied steroid use, one of your fans implied that about a former NCC player. I simply disputed the statement that those two players could play at uk. Then someone made an outlandish statement about one or both of them running a 4.7 forty. I simply call BS on that. I, in my expert opinion, said neither would run a sub 5 flat. Expertise you ask, I told you. I played div 1 football, played several years in the nfl and coached college football. I think I know talent when I see it. I'm sorry, but those two aren't the only 6'4"ish high school football players that have had "rough" lives in this country. I've said several times, I do feel #75 is an excellent player and may have a good chance to play on Saturdays with his school payed for. I'm not saying the others can't, because the truth of the matter is, any kid can go and play on Saturdays. Div 3 schools won't turn down any student/athletes money.

Remember, you have the option to not reply also, now who's trolling?

And correct me if I'm wrong, this is a forum for debate. Whether I'm right or wrong in your eyes, it's my opinion. That's the beauty of this great nation and this forum.

I got scholarship offers from 100 different colleges my senior year of high school. I was the Heisman football winner my sophomore year and junior year in college. Went on to play in 5 superbowls and was the MVP in all of them and I am the current Patriots coach..

I can lie too.
Question for you, who does NCC have playing on Saturdays? Did you go to NCC and where did you play college ball ?
I honestly don't know what Tyson runs in the 40. Some here can corroborate that Tevin runs in the 4.7 range. Yes this is an open forum for debate, but the information you are basing your argument on is innacurate and uninformed. Nobody said there was an offer on the table. Both have offers to EKU among other in state schools, and to be honest they may very well end up there. The intangibles of strength, build, size, quickness etc are there for both kids. Both are good students as well. Kagen skidmore #75 is a very good football player, one of the top lineman in the country according to many camps that get into the rating system game, and I appreciate your comments on him. Who are you? If you're comfortable with the information your sharing about yourself then a quick google search should bring up info to confirm this. I guess the great thing about it is this: your opinion doesn't matter.
JumperPride1 Wrote:I honestly don't know what Tyson runs in the 40. Some here can corroborate that Tevin runs in the 4.7 range. Yes this is an open forum for debate, but the information you are basing your argument on is innacurate and uninformed. Nobody said there was an offer on the table. Both have offers to EKU among other in state schools, and to be honest they may very well end up there. The intangibles of strength, build, size, quickness etc are there for both kids. Both are good students as well. Kagen skidmore #75 is a very good football player, one of the top lineman in the country according to many camps that get into the rating system game, and I appreciate your comments on him. Who are you? If you're comfortable with the information your sharing about yourself then a quick google search should bring up info to confirm this. I guess the great thing about it is this: your opinion doesn't matter.

I'm not sure about exactly what type of offers each has so far from EKU but I talked to my son, who plays at EKU as well as Coach Hood about them and I know that they like both of them as well as Kagen very much. So unless they choose not to play college ball both of them will be playing on Saturdays--and not in Division III.

And Tevin without a doubt runs a sub 5 forty.
i had the chance to watch williams at mcchs. i think his only weakness might be speed, i cant remember though. he is a big boy and athletic as it gets. hes around 6'5 probably 260lbs. has good hands and was a good tackler as well. im unsure where he played at shs but i think id play him at d-end. he could be deadly imo. im hearing good things about the tevin kid. hope all goes well for both young men
JumperPride1 Wrote:I honestly don't know what Tyson runs in the 40. Some here can corroborate that Tevin runs in the 4.7 range. Yes this is an open forum for debate, but the information you are basing your argument on is innacurate and uninformed. Nobody said there was an offer on the table. Both have offers to EKU among other in state schools, and to be honest they may very well end up there. The intangibles of strength, build, size, quickness etc are there for both kids. Both are good students as well. Kagen skidmore #75 is a very good football player, one of the top lineman in the country according to many camps that get into the rating system game, and I appreciate your comments on him. Who are you? If you're comfortable with the information your sharing about yourself then a quick google search should bring up info to confirm this. I guess the great thing about it is this: your opinion doesn't matter.

I've never seen Tevin timed in 40, but will bet anything one wishes to wager, he will run sub. 5.0, 40yds. Tyson was timed at 4.9 in Louisville Camp where he won Best TE Award as a Jr. Both these Kids will play College Football.
Congrats to Tevin Slaughter 1st team All-State D-Line and to Tyson Williams Honorable Mention All-State Line Backer.
I'm not giving a name because of the rules but you can google and see who this NKY91 could be. He could be a QB and could have played for Georgetown and he could have played for the Kansas City Chiefs??? My money is on option (B) I think this person is just a NCC fan who knows the story of the real person who he is claiming to be just to feel important!:Shaking:
^If he is that person then it is shameful on his part that someone in his position would get on here and put kids down like that. Say what you want about Coach Lucas and how his players may or may not act on the field, but I can promise you he would never talk about a kid like that no matter where the kid was from and regardless of the forum. Surely this guy is just a poser and not actually that individual.
Williams has just scratched the surface of what he is capable of in football. He thought he was a basketball player until 2 years ago. He has a great body with potential to add weight and get much stronger. He is a bigger version of Durell White from Middlesboro who played at UK. White came as a running back who ended up playing D end.Williams could easily grow into a D end at the next level. He has great speed for a D end.