•  Previous
  • 2(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Open HC Jobs
yrfleb1# Wrote:Maybe P-burg backup QB will brang his coach with him

I don't think Coach D would touch that mess. He's got a pretty good gig where he's at.
C.Clair Wrote:The current administration at Breathitt is helping Holcomb out the door from what Ive been told. I hope this is not the case, but it sounds like there is a very good chance that Holcomb will be retiring as AD and HC of Breathitt.

Relationships gone sour?
MiddlesboroAlumni Wrote:Relationships gone sour?

Its a relationship that has been sour for a long time.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] [COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="5"]
That Pretty Much Sums It Up.....
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
GetChili Wrote:Larry Welch resigned just over a week ago, so South Laurel is open.

I know :HitWall:

Hated to see that. They might end up with a coach who can coach, and or use the talent roaming the halls of the biggest school in SEKY.
C.Clair Wrote:The current administration at Breathitt is helping Holcomb out the door from what Ive been told. I hope this is not the case, but it sounds like there is a very good chance that Holcomb will be retiring as AD and HC of Breathitt.

Any chance Haddix leaves Perry for Breathitt if it happens?
I think if Corbin was going to make a move on Jewell they would have done it by now.
I honestly thought he was finally done once it was shown how far Corbins program has dropped since hes taken over. He was able to cover it up for over 10 years by playing in a horrible district and region and now that Bell is there and Wayne is improving, the light has finally shined through.

If they do make a change they need to do it now.
Dudley Hilton will be at one of these places next year. Corbin or Breathitt....Greer at Corbin is a plus for Dudley and his wife and her family from Breathitt......He will be back in high school. Let the bidding begin.
Holcomb retiring at Breathitt? I never thought I'd see the day. I always thought he'd die on the football field.
Is Greer in the admin at Corbin?
I believe Halcomb is going to retire and that opens the door for Kyle Moore or Justin Haddix at Perry,Cent former Breathitt,Co QB and western ky starter. So Perry Cent may be looking if Haddix leaves but the Perry,Cent fans really like Haddix and wants him to stay. But he may go to were is roots are and you cant blame him.
Next in line at Breathitt when Holcomb retires is Kyle Moore. Haddix is going to get all the funding he wants at PCC, one cant blame him for staying at PCC with all the upgrades that are in the works there.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] [COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="5"]
That Pretty Much Sums It Up.....
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Greer is principal at their alternative school.
C.Clair Wrote:Next in line at Breathitt when Holcomb retires is Kyle Moore. Haddix is going to get all the funding he wants at PCC, one cant blame him for staying at PCC with all the upgrades that are in the works there.

So Holcomb is retiring this year?
Any Assistant positions open anywhere?
If Halcomb leaves Breathitt Moore or Haddix will probably be named the coach and then Perry,Cent will be looking for a new coach thats what im hearing but it may not be true.
Any news in this department?
Hopkins County Central is open
Bellevue is open...anyone know what happened there? Will Coach Poynter get the job there? Will he want it?
Here it is not even the first full week of December, and 7 jobs are already open. Looks like another year of 45 or so openings.

Newport
Bellevue
Bishop Brossart
Hopkins Central
West Jessamine
Green County
South Laurel
Brother Xavier Wrote:Bellevue is open...anyone know what happened there? Will Coach Poynter get the job there? Will he want it?

Croley stepped down for an administrative position
Who is interested in the South Laurel job? It will be an improvement whoever they hire.
Reinhart Brossart Football Era Comes To An End
Dear Football Parent:

At this time I need to inform you that Coach Matt Reinhart will not be
returning as head coach of the Bishop Brossart football program for
the 2013 season. I want to thank Coach Reinhart for his five years of
dedicated service to the team and the Bishop Brossart community. We
all wish him nothing but the best in his future endeavors.

We will begin the search immediately to find a replacement, and will
meet with the team this week to answer any questions that they may
have. We hope to have the new coach in place by the end of January.

Respectfully,

Richard L. Stewart
Principal
In the letter at right penned by Brossart Principal Dick Stewart to the Mustangs' Football Parents, Mr. Stewart confirmed the widespread rumor that circulated throughout the community this weekend that Coach Matt Reinhart would not return as the head coach of the Brossart Football Mustangs for the 2013 season.
In speaking to Coach Reinhart, he wished to thank everyone associated with making his tenure at Brossart a pleasant one, and wished nothing but the best for the Mustangs' football program in the future.
Coach Reinhart posted a 15-37 record in five years as our head coach and took the Mustangs to the 1-A playoffs in 2008 and 2009 prior to being moved up to Class 2-A, where the Mustangs are still seeking our first district victory.

My personal interactions with Coach Reinhart have always been pleasant ones, both on and off of the field. He has always been more than acccomodating to our
broadcast team efforts and to this website. I echo Mr. Stewart's sentiments that we thank Coach Reinhart for his five years of efforts on our behalf, and do wish him the best of everything in his future endeavors. Be it ever so humble, Matt was passionate about the Mustangs football program, and had a great admiration and affection for the players who have toiled for him, regardless of the obstacles that faced them, for the past five years.
We wish his successor success in generating renewed interest in the program, and bolstering our numbers needed to compete at our assigned level. Steps have been taken to create a more favorable practice condition at the Gilbert Ridge property, and the non-district schedule for 2013 has been revamped to allow our team to compete on a more level playing field.

from http://bmustangs.com/
Will be interesting to see who takes over at Bishop Brossart. I think the writing was on the wall two years ago when the majority of the staff(both cordinators, plus 3 other assistants) didn't return.
What does Brossart have that makes it an attractive job?
Forgive me if I'm clueless, but has St. Xavier filled their opening? I'm sure they had a head coach in waiting..
Has Jewell left?
Belfry0304 Wrote:Forgive me if I'm clueless, but has St. Xavier filled their opening? I'm sure they had a head coach in waiting..
Will Wofford
I hope to see Dudley pacing the sidelines somewhere this fall on Friday nights. He was put on this earth to coach high school football.
Jackson05 Wrote:What does Brossart have that makes it an attractive job?

Private School in the always growing area of NKY. Makes funding and "district lines" less restrictive if the right coach is in place.
Does south laurel have the potential to be a good football school?
  •  Previous
  • 2(current)
  • Next