Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Putnam Stadium
Directly or in directly FBALL/MIGHTY your a tomcat supporters now!! Thank you for your support!
FBALL Wrote:I don't have a problem with it either. It needed done badly. I'm glad to see our money actual accomplishing something. It ought to come out of that damn city tax they make me pay even though I don't live there.

haha you gotta "love" that type of tax, the city of Huntington gets me in the same way!
BADCAT74 Wrote:Directly or in directly FBALL/MIGHTY your a tomcat supporters now!! Thank you for your support!

Not by choice my putty tat friend. Lol
That's like the perfect irony Fball.... I don't pay the city tax anymore since I've been on the other end of the mill in shipping dept. Keep working that OT we really want that Jumbo tron sooner than later!
Well we got the new fieldhouse and I hear they are talking about turf. Least I can do is help you keep up.
As a Harlan Countian I have only been to Putnam one time in my lifetime and LOVED IT....no matter what they decide to do I am sure it will be better for the fans and most importanly the kids.
I hate to see the Tomcat stadium changed ,alot of history will be wiped away. I always liked coming to Ashland to watch my son against the Tomcats when he played for LC and JC