Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bourbon Co. 28 Garrard Co. 8
#33 has one gear it seems on that field and that is full speed ahead the personal foul was not on #33 tho it was on another player, I agree #33 got his clock cleaned by #44 and if you watched the film you will see it was 20 yards behind the play and that never shoulda happened if your gonna flag one you have to flag them both... I believe you were at the 1st Powell/BC game Grid Iron Warrior when #62 tried to break BC #54 leg on a Powell fumble not trying to call nobody out, but sometimes the players get caught up in the moment some more than others, I heard BC motto was unfinished business and they are looking forward to playing Powell, it should be a good game, Good Luck to you blitz43 and your team it should be a good game...
Professor7 Wrote:#33 has one gear it seems on that field and that is full speed ahead the personal foul was not on #33 tho it was on another player, I agree #33 got his clock cleaned by #44 and if you watched the film you will see it was 20 yards behind the play and that never shoulda happened if your gonna flag one you have to flag them both... I believe you were at the 1st Powell/BC game Grid Iron Warrior when #62 tried to break BC #54 leg on a Powell fumble not trying to call nobody out, but sometimes the players get caught up in the moment some more than others, I heard BC motto was unfinished business and they are looking forward to playing Powell, it should be a good game, Good Luck to you blitz43 and your team it should be a good game...

I don't recall a powell player #62(which was not even in the game) trying to break someones leg...lol. that is insane. I was there and that didn't happen. It was right in front of me. On the fumble, the kids just layed there. The refs had already called it Powell's ball and the bourbon kids would not quit. # 33 is one heck of a player. He just comes all out. I like that but his super-uber aggresiveness will eventually hurt him. Good luck!TongueirateSho
You may think its insane until you see it, but it happened and BC recovered the ball, no hard feelings tho..
Professor7 Wrote:You may think its insane until you see it, but it happened and BC recovered the ball, no hard feelings tho..

one more post on this. I went back and watched it. #62 who was a sr. and not in that often, did take a cheap shot on the play you were refering to. I was talking about another play involving #33. This player was diciplined by the head coach. Coach is a class act and did not approve of the cheap shot.