Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Appalachian Wireless to Get iPhone 4 & 4S
vundy33 Wrote:Finally!!!

Still picking up the ATT or Verizon iPhone next week though. I'll be keeping tabs on AW and if I start hearing better things about their service, I'll definitely put a thought into switching.

Dude you should be getting an Iphone through Baker as a home phone soon.
SO APP wireless gets 3g nationwide from verizon but verizon doesnt get 3g from App wireless? That crappy.
Isn't App Wireless going 4G pretty soon?

When my wife upgraded last week they told her that her phone would pick up 4G when they utilize it.
zaga_fan Wrote:Isn't App Wireless going 4G pretty soon?

When my wife upgraded last week they told her that her phone would pick up 4G when they utilize it.
What phone did she buy because none of our phones at App Wireless are 4G capable?

And yes, 4G will begin being built sometime this Summer and we are hoping to have it live by the end of the year.
BCF4L Wrote:What phone did she buy because none of our phones at App Wireless are 4G capable?

And yes, 4G will begin being built sometime this Summer and we are hoping to have it live by the end of the year.

She got the Xperia Play....
it was a one year contract so maybe the guy meant by the time the contract was up she could upgrade to a 4G phone.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Dude you should be getting an Iphone through Baker as a home phone soon.

We don't get them damnit...lol.