Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shelby Valley 77 Jenkins 42
fedscreekviking Wrote:This is girls bball. For all I care send the Canadians back home. Bre is the BEST all round player in the region. Their transfer changes the 59th from a tossup to SV is heavy favorites. Yes they moved but it was to play ball. The KHSAA rule state if a move is for sports you must sit out a year. And dont kid yourself if the move was totally legit they would have been eligible six weeks ago when they first moved not declared ineligible. What happened was always what happens once you appeal it enters the world of politics and strings can be pulled.

this is inaccurate. they followed the rules to the letter and the reason she was ruled ineligible to begin with was because of politics and secret letters written to the KHSAA containing false information. those who objected were invited to the hearing but didnt show because they didnt want their politics made public so they were ruled eligible. i am sure the family had good reason to move and i for one am glad the girls were not penalized. we are lucky to have the fraleys in our community and their girls on our team. go wildcats!
Pots and Kettles, listening to valley and er fans get into it over transfers! lol only differnce is ER's boys would be bad as their girls without getting them,, and ER's girls would be as good as valleys boys without losing them! LOL
Look at Perry Central boys and girls. Transfers happen!! We lost a girl the other night to an injury! If Perry had not got the transfers, we would have been favorites. I wish Perry the best but it still hurts knowing that they got transfers Wishing all teams the best!!
This will be my last post on this subject because the point is moot. But the truth will stand when the world is ended. At the end of last years Haysi game the dad took the sisters home before the after game meeting and on the way out stated They will never play here again. After the first game of summer camp Bre walked off the floor and asked her mom What am I even doing here? When other parents ask the mom the same question the answer was We hoped she would get seen by college coaches down here. A week before they left there was a meeting in which dad stated There're going to SV because he is a better coach than you are. KHSAA Bylaw 6 Section 3c states the period of ineligibility will not be waved if the move was whole or PARTLY motivated by sports. This is not hearsay i KNOW each of these statement to be fact
It is over and done let it go,Bre is a good player and also a good girl, a she looked very satisfied playing with the other girls from SV last night against Pikeville.
I'd be satisfied too. SV is a better team w/wo her. But the move seems a bit selfish considering they won district last year with Coach Campbell. You think there would be some loyalty there.
fedscreekviking Wrote:This will be my last post on this subject because the point is moot. But the truth will stand when the world is ended. At the end of last years Haysi game the dad took the sisters home before the after game meeting and on the way out stated They will never play here again. After the first game of summer camp Bre walked off the floor and asked her mom What am I even doing here? When other parents ask the mom the same question the answer was We hoped she would get seen by college coaches down here. A week before they left there was a meeting in which dad stated There're going to SV because he is a better coach than you are. KHSAA Bylaw 6 Section 3c states the period of ineligibility will not be waved if the move was whole or PARTLY motivated by sports. This is not hearsay i KNOW each of these statement to be fact

I'm glad that is your last post.....I know the rules....and the parents may have said that to the coach at ER .....but two words also go along with that statement....PROVE IT......everything has to be proven, by recording or on paper....just cause some guy on BGR says "the parents said this", doesn't make it a proven fact....
fedscreekviking Wrote:This will be my last post on this subject because the point is moot. But the truth will stand when the world is ended. At the end of last years Haysi game the dad took the sisters home before the after game meeting and on the way out stated They will never play here again. After the first game of summer camp Bre walked off the floor and asked her mom What am I even doing here? When other parents ask the mom the same question the answer was We hoped she would get seen by college coaches down here. A week before they left there was a meeting in which dad stated There're going to SV because he is a better coach than you are. KHSAA Bylaw 6 Section 3c states the period of ineligibility will not be waved if the move was whole or PARTLY motivated by sports. This is not hearsay i KNOW each of these statement to be fact

If you know that is fact then you are one of the parties involved and should have been at the hearing and expressed it there not on BGR, but you werent so your repeating what some who are upset about the loss told you! Either way see you at district if you can beat pikeville again!
Your personal reply changed my mind. All of the things are said are true and the best you can come up with is "prove it". That could be done as there were several witnesses but the powers at ER did not have the butt to fight the long battle so they let it go. By the way ask your English teacher what "The point is moot'" means.
fedscreekviking Wrote:Your personal reply changed my mind. All of the things are said are true and the best you can come up with is "prove it". That could be done as there were several witnesses but the powers at ER did not have the butt to fight the long battle so they let it go. By the way ask your English teacher what "The point is moot'" means.

Ew you got me so good?........What do you have to complain about when your own people didn't fight it hard enough.
Basically you got on here and complained about the KHSAA, when you said yourself your people at ER "didn't have the butt to fight it".
ah boys...

Kids will transfer from school to school every year.
That whole spill in the bylaws about a transfer not being legit if a move is partially related to sports has never been enforced because it's impossible to enforce.
You can't prove why someone moved beyond a reasonable doubt.
As long as they say they had some other reason to transfer that's all the reason the KHSAA needs to stamp it as a legit transfer.
The real story is that Jenkins was able to score 42 points without Creech playing.
I am not in power at ER. IF I was I would have fought it to the bitter end.The KHSAA commish did his job. He listened to evidence and ruled correctly ineligible. Once appealed it went into the world of politics where 95% of transfers are ruled eligible no matter what. I cannot stop that. Everyone knows they left ER to play ball at SV.
fedscreekviking Wrote:I am not in power at ER. IF I was I would have fought it to the bitter end.The KHSAA commish did his job. He listened to evidence and ruled correctly ineligible. Once appealed it went into the world of politics where 95% of transfers are ruled eligible no matter what. I cannot stop that. Everyone knows they left ER to play ball at SV.

Happens all the time.....but if you look above that was not your arguement.......
OrangenowBlue Wrote:The real story is that Jenkins was able to score 42 points without Creech playing.

The Creech girl is good.....but not a 45 point impact against a top 4 team in the region.
Hillbilly Heartthrob Wrote:The Creech girl is good.....but not a 45 point impact against a top 4 team in the region.

Nobody said she was. I stated that the real story was that Jenkins could put up 42 points without her.
I'm not arguing about something as small as this....but That is NOT the real story lol
Hillbilly Heartthrob Wrote:I'm not arguing about something as small as this....but That is NOT the real story lol

Never tried to start an argument. However, this thread is about the Shelby Valley- Jenkins game, it is not about accusations of recruiting made by East Ridge fans and the response by SV fans. That should be for another thread.
Congrats SV......Fraley is fitting well in the system that Rowe has....better?
Somebody call me out on my math lol 35 points my bad......
Ypur English teacher needs to teach you how to read also. That was my argument from the beginning. The rules state you are not eligible even if you move if that move is for sports. The dad made it CLEAR that was the reason they were moving. What other reason did you gather from my posts.
You have no clue what you are talking about. For the last 2 years Bre was the face of ERs team. The ball was in her hands 70% of the time. She shot 50% of the shots. ER BEAT SV for the Distict Championsip both years with her as the driving force. Her dad selfishly fell into the grass is greener idea.BETTER LOL
zaga_fan Wrote:ah boys...

Kids will transfer from school to school every year.
That whole spill in the bylaws about a transfer not being legit if a move is partially related to sports has never been enforced because it's impossible to enforce.
You can't prove why someone moved beyond a reasonable doubt.
As long as they say they had some other reason to transfer that's all the reason the KHSAA needs to stamp it as a legit transfer.

here Fedscreek......read this .....take it in....can you understand that?...mainly the words in bold
Also, check up on your reading....I didn't say you were a ER "higher-up"..................ALSO, here was your first arguement, "I still cant figure out how a dad can tell a head coach and principal Im taking them to SV because he is a better coach than you are and the KHSAA rules them eligible".......and it was explained to you by many people on here WHY they were ruled eligible .....
Getting a little testy. Dont worry lunch will be served soon. Just as you said because someone put it on BGR does make it right.
I"m also smart enough to know if the move was 100% legit they would have been eligible a week ahter the move not 6+ weeks later.
lol what?!.....lunch will be served soon?....are you saying they're going to make her ineligible again?.....and no you were getting testy, not me...:please:
No you are a self centered high schooler who lives in his own little world. Someday you may grow up and learn that peoples actions effect more than just themselves
HAHA high schooler huh?.....lunch will be served sounds like a high school saying to me....so how did Bre transferring effect you?....just curious.