Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
15th Region Kapos Results
"PC Cheer Chick" Wrote:Excuse me, but no the timing wasn't off on anything at the end of the stunt, and yes it did stick solid. And as far as coming down to soon, I don't recall anyone else staying up all day long!!!! To my PC fulls AWESOME!!!!!! Best in the gym if not the state!!!! I love PC Cheerleaders way to go!!! "Simply The Best, From The Nest!"

pike central did awesome great job on the fulls
but i still think pikevilles varsity was the best of the day
sf would like to say thanks to bl for cheering us on like we was their own today! thanks girls!
Im proud of both Belfry squads.. Good job!
"cheer_leader" Wrote:pike central did awesome great job on the fulls
but i still think pikevilles varsity was the best of the day

In your divison yes- in the large division it was pc--
"PvilleCheerAlum" Wrote:I also forgot to mention that South Floyd was awarded the KPEP award which is voted on by the other squads.

What Is The KPEP Award, And How Is It Judged? :Skull03: :confused:
Small- Pikeville Maroon was excellent as always. Original stunts and AWESOME bounder full!!<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urnConfusedchemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>

Medium- I knew it would come down to JC and P-burg. JC had a more difficult routine, but had a fall. While watching P-burg I couldn't take my eyes off the middle stunt group. The climber looked scared to death and I was afraid she was going to come down through the whole routine. <o:p></o:p>

<o:p></o:p>

Large- Magoffin deserved the win. Although their routine wasn't as difficult as Pike C's or Belfry's, it was solid and CLEAN. They made the stunts look easy. From what I heard Magoffin has worked extremely hard this year. They wanted it. This will be their schools first trip to state with ANY team.

<o:p></o:p>

All squads did an awesome job! Congrats ladies!
&quot;Pirate Pal&quot; Wrote:Magoffin - easier pyramids and transitions than Belfry and PCC, one of the three halves fell and never made it up.
]

Magoffin fell in a quarter up to a full. The climbers feet never touched the ground.
Pike Central Didnt fall-- Magoffin did-- Pc hit with out falling!
One of PC's basket tosses didn't get up. They fell on the ending mount.

Did anyone see Magoffin's toe touch basket? It was wayyy up there.
&quot;57thScarlett&quot; Wrote:One of PC's basket tosses didn't get up. They fell on the ending mount.

Did anyone see Magoffin's toe touch basket? It was wayyy up there.

Good 4 them. All 3 baskets went. Then end stunt went up and stayed for a second. Timing stops when everyone is touching the ground. Thats why it came down so quick.
If the stunt came down because of "timing" then why didn't the other stunt groups in the pyramid come down?
Pc just didnt have the judges this year and Magoffin did so way to go girls
&quot;57thScarlett&quot; Wrote:If the stunt came down because of "timing" then why didn't the other stunt groups in the pyramid come down?

The 2 sides did come down together- the 2 in the middle came down together-- Well Magoffin may have won but just remember Pc has one like 10 titles or something like that now!
&quot;Barney_fife&quot; Wrote:i seen in a earlier post that South Flooyd won something what was that????
seen where Barney Fiffe a true American comedic icon died Friday no revalance to this thread just seen your screen name and thought i would pass along
Well, maybe PC can pull some strings so 15th Region Large 2 1/2 min. can have a do-over?

Smile just kidding....
Yulp the two sides did come down simutanously and the basket did get up but not good b/c when she came back into the girls arms she wasnt positioned correctly...But goffin won congrats but i thought PC deserved at leat runners-up...I honestly think what killed PC was the dance routine...
&quot;15thRegionSlamaBamma&quot; Wrote:Yulp the two sides did come down simutanously and the basket did get up but not good b/c when she came back into the girls arms she wasnt positioned correctly...But goffin won congrats but i thought PC deserved at leat runners-up...I honestly think what killed PC was the dance routine...

The dance routine was awesome that and the fulls. What did u find wrong with the dance? Just curious!
idk i just think that this is what beat Central i thought Magoffins dance routine was better they were more crisp but yet i still thought they were going to win...yes i agree the fulls were great...I as well missed how PC use to do the ahhhhh yeah during the dance routine...
Er could have kicked some major a**but there old coach had some technical difficulties in her mind.. so she had to up and quit and crush about 15 or 16 girls lil hearts and not take them to kapos how sad.. to bad she attended anyways.. ..... poor girls o well look out for me next year is all i gotta say.. Peace out!
I can't believe no one has mentioned how AWFUL it was when Sheldon Clark had to give back their ribbons and trophies for the district title due to an error by the announcer (or judges, or SOMEBODY). I felt so sorry for those girls who went from total elation to utter disappointment in the span of 10 seconds. To me, that kind of mistake was unforgivable!
&quot;PC Cheer Chick&quot; Wrote:In your divison yes- in the large division it was pc--

then why didnt you win??:confused:
&quot;PC Cheer Chick&quot; Wrote:The 2 sides did come down together- the 2 in the middle came down together-- Well Magoffin may have won but just remember Pc has one like 10 titles or something like that now!

how many has belfry won now? .. congrats on your red ribbon in district :Hammer3:
&quot;PC Cheer Chick&quot; Wrote:The dance routine was awesome that and the fulls. What did u find wrong with the dance? Just curious!

wasnt that the same dance you did last year? .. i thought i was rewatching last years routine .. Confusedecret:
I totally agree with you on that! I would have just threw the ribbons in their faces and walked out the door!!
&quot;RedHotMama&quot; Wrote:I can't believe no one has mentioned how AWFUL it was when Sheldon Clark had to give back their ribbons and trophies for the district title due to an error by the announcer (or judges, or SOMEBODY). I felt so sorry for those girls who went from total elation to utter disappointment in the span of 10 seconds. To me, that kind of mistake was unforgivable!

i agree before they announce something the should double check it because your taking girls dreams and just ruining it
&quot;bhs-high-flyer&quot; Wrote:then why didnt you win??:confused:

You didn't win either. Wasn't it supposed to be a red letter day?
&quot;bhs-high-flyer&quot; Wrote:how many has belfry won now? .. congrats on your red ribbon in district :Hammer3:

You have won a lot. But no one ever competes in your division. Wasn't this the first year in a long time? Congrats on your runner-up trophy last year at district tourney too!!!!!
congrats magoffin
&quot;bhs-high-flyer&quot; Wrote:how many has belfry won now? .. congrats on your red ribbon in district :Hammer3:

not to be an @$$ or anything but it is easy to win when you are the only CO-ED squad...LOL...No competition how about that should have thought about that befor you posted your comment...To not take anything away from them, they did a great job dont get me wrong...Oh and since PC has been in exsitents they have made it to state every year except i think 2 and both years KAPOS was at Pikeville sound a little Fishy lol...I as well think it is funny when some of the Belfry CO-ED group turns around and states "that should have been your alls" hmmm how about that....Oh well im tired of ranting have a wonderful day...
&quot;bhs-high-flyer&quot; Wrote:wasnt that the same dance you did last year? .. i thought i was rewatching last years routine .. Confusedecret:
No actually it wasn't. and just curious..... According to all the threads before kapos talking about your alls 3 or 4 fulls... I must have been a sleep when they happend!!!!!