Poll: Who Wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Portland
0%
(2) Kentucky
100.00%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Portland @ (2) Kentucky 11/26
Portland for 3!

7 - 6 Portland

16:00 minutes remain in 1st half
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Turnover Miller
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
come'on boys
air ball by Jones
Kyle is in for Davis
#BBFL
Dunk by Teague
Nice move by Teague but missed the layup.

Dunk by Teague!!
#BBFL
8 - 7 Cats

14:15

Foul on Kyle
#BBFL
3 for Teague
#BBFL
Turnover Portland
#BBFL
turnover by portland
Miller misses a chip-shot
#BBFL
Davis with a block!
#BBFL
11 - 7 Cats

11:21 to go in the 1st half
#BBFL
2 for Portland

11 - 9 Cats
#BBFL
Davis for 2

His first bucket
#BBFL
3 for Portland
#BBFL
Kyle for 2

Cats 15 - 12
#BBFL
Nice move by Lamb. He's going to the line for 2
#BBFL
Lamb 2 for 2
#BBFL
MKG for 2

Cats 19 - 12

Nice D by the Cats
#BBFL
Davis for 2
#BBFL
Teague misses a layup after a great steal!
#BBFL
Portland for 3
#BBFL
Miller for 3

Cats 24 - 15

6:22 to go
#BBFL
Jones for 3!!!
#BBFL
Jones doing work!! for 2
#BBFL
Teague drives through the lane for 2
#BBFL
portland isn't even in the same league as uk is, so i see no problem beating them by 40+ points.

go big blue!
Portland for 3
#BBFL