Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
#2 Kentucky 85 - Penn St. 47
Way to go! The cheaters beat the Troubled lions! I must say very impressive win today... Penn state is awesome very big win for the cats
^ You do know that it was the 3-0 PSU team, hardly TROUBLED!!!!
Stardust Wrote:^ You do know that it was the 3-0 PSU team, hardly TROUBLED!!!!

Exactly who had they beat? lmao
SPARTY Wrote:Way to go! The cheaters beat the Troubled lions! I must say very impressive win today... Penn state is awesome very big win for the cats

Haha, Haters gonna hate because theirs couldn't wash our teams jock straps! I'm sorry your team is not as good as ours! I really am.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
MisterPerfect Wrote:Haha, Haters gonna hate because theirs couldn't wash our teams jock straps! I'm sorry your team is not as good as ours! I really am.

Haha you just beat a sucky PSU team? yayyy! Wait til march and we will see who goes further in the tourney! Be my spartys playing while the Kensucky cats are home watching and crying because cal the choke artist failed to win #8 again
SPARTY Wrote:Exactly who had they beat? lmao

How in the hell can you post they are a troubled team, you really had no clue what you posted!
Stardust Wrote:How in the hell can you post they are a troubled team, you really had no clue what you posted!

They are a troubled team, they suck! I mean who had they beat to brag about?
well first off Kansas is no slouch
SPARTY Wrote:Haha you just beat a sucky PSU team? yayyy! Wait til march and we will see who goes further in the tourney! Be my spartys playing while the Kensucky cats are home watching and crying because cal the choke artist failed to win #8 again

We will see. haha Kensucky? Nice name! Here is yours, Spankys!!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
SPARTY Wrote:Haha you just beat a sucky PSU team? yayyy! Wait til march and we will see who goes further in the tourney! Be my spartys playing while the Kensucky cats are home watching and crying because cal the choke artist failed to win #8 again

Who is this guy and where did he come from?
^^^Tom Izzo's nutsack...

This guy really needs to stop coming into UK threads for the SOLE purpose to troll. Adding nothing to the discussion, at all.
Quote:Haha you just beat a sucky PSU team? yayyy! Wait til march and we will see who goes further in the tourney! Be my spartys playing while the Kensucky cats are home watching and crying because cal the choke artist failed to win #8 again

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Michigan St. who? ........oh yeah that 0-3 team, i remember.
michigan st can't hack it with the big boys haha
Quote:We will see. haha Kensucky? Nice name! Here is yours, Spankys!!

because he likes getting spanked like michigan st does :hilarious:
Stardust Wrote:Miller - getting SCREWED!!!!
Not really. He played 24 mins and only took 3 shots. Three! If he wants to play he needs to act like it. Be more aggressive Miller. Never said that before...lol
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“This is a great tradition that we have to live up to. It feels good that we were able to do this for Kentucky.” Brandon Knight

“it was a tough one, but we’re the real blue.” Michael Kidd-Gilchrist

"This is MY state!" Anthony Davis
correction 1-2
Quote:They are a troubled team, they suck! I mean who had they beat to brag about?

your woman sucks, right after your mom:moon:
Confusednicker:
MisterPerfect Wrote:What was up with Davis?

Calipari: "I thought Darius played well. His numbers may not show it but I thought he played well."
I have no problem with a mod deleting every post that Sparty puts up on here.
He's garbage.
Sparty is getting the reaction he wants. He wants y'all to get aggravated
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
^
Im not aggervated, i just want to see him get run over by a Mack Truck.
I swear id sweep the road afterwords.
He is doing no different han dangerousdan. He is just not as good at being a troll.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“This is a great tradition that we have to live up to. It feels good that we were able to do this for Kentucky.” Brandon Knight

“it was a tough one, but we’re the real blue.” Michael Kidd-Gilchrist

"This is MY state!" Anthony Davis
Amun-Ra Wrote:He is doing no different han dangerousdan. He is just not as good at being a troll.

Uhh, yeah he is. Dangerousdan actually contributes to threads besides his usual trolling. This kid has yet to do anything but troll. Big difference.
Am I the only one that was overly impressed with wiltjer today? As well as the way lamb stepped up and had the est game of his career. Davis was a flop today and didnt play to his potential at all.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
UK don't need Davis to put up big numbers to succeed. He just needs to block/alter shots and rebound. His post game will come once he gets used to his body and after a few months under Cal.