Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Syracuse Associate Head Coach being investigated...
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:How in the hell do you get molested until your 27 years old like this guy is saying?

Dude...if he was a kid when it started, then it'd be easy. I'd bet my life he's gay too. Those people feel trapped, it turns into kind of a relationship. Apparently, that's kind of how this was.
He raped me too. Can I have some money now?
Who has asked for money? Smartass.
Usually thats what happens when (if) people make up such accusations. They get large sums of money through the judicial system, and other things happen of course. Most usually some sort of publicity stunt, or whatever you call it now a days. Come on now...You know this...Silly Bear.
vundy33 Wrote:Dude...if he was a kid when it started, then it'd be easy. I'd bet my life he's gay too. Those people feel trapped, it turns into kind of a relationship. Apparently, that's kind of how this was.

You mean a 27 year old guy HAS to set there and let an old fat man touch him and do what he wants with him?
I dont get that....

While the accusations may be true, both of those guys looked high on crack, and thats a nice way of putting it. By the end of this one, i would about bet money both of these guys come out and say they have lied, and even if it isnt, this guy could have done something if he was 27 years old.

And BTW if he was getting molested, why did he introduce his step brother to him and want him to go around him?
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:You mean a 27 year old guy HAS to set there and let an old fat man touch him and do what he wants with him?
I dont get that....

While the accusations may be true, both of those guys looked high on crack, and thats a nice way of putting it. By the end of this one, i would about bet money both of these guys come out and say they have lied, and even if it isnt, this guy could have done something if he was 27 years old.

And BTW if he was getting molested, why did he introduce his step brother to him and want him to go around him?

I agree 100% No reason he should have allowed it that long. I think he's gay and enjoyed it if anything.....Dont believe it at all......Penn St. I do believe that since there was several witnesses.
Real Badman Wrote:He raped me too. Can I have some money now?

That's a crude way of putting it, but a PERFECT illustration of
a real problem. There are plenty of people willing to say anything
in order to try to cash in on a lawsuit. The Penn St. deal
will create fertile ground for that kind of travesty.
I know what you're saying RB, but anyone that watches these two talk can clearly tell something messed up happened to them.

Anyone can sit back and judge these guys and say the stuff you all are saying, like how can an adult let that go on. Alot of different factors go into this stuff. Of course if a grown man tried to molest me, I'd cut his throat and watch him bleed to death...but, I haven't been molested by that guy since I was 11 or 12.

I do think there's truth to some of this, from the research I've done and from watching the interviews. Also, if there is ANY truth to it, I really hope Boeheim is destroyed. He's a prick.