Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let's Have a Conversation.
Aslan Wrote:No, you don't get a bag of chips! This ain't Subway!

LMAO. Dude I swear they have some meal where they give you a bag of chips. "Want chips and a drink?" Me: No, just the drink please.

Chips are like the thing I eat when I watch football or basketball, not with my meal!!
Stardust Wrote:Never heard of a Reno's roadhouse, but there are lot's of "Roadhouse" restaurants with different leading names. There is a "Texas Roadhouse". Steak place? If so, probably all the same.

Texas Roadhouse can't hold Reno's jockstrap.
^hahaha true
Reno's roadhouse sound's like a place that puts roadkill on your plate and calls it chicken!
Ballers Wrote:Texas Roadhouse can't hold Reno's jockstrap.
Ate both and agree.
Ballers Wrote:LMAO. Dude I swear they have some meal where they give you a bag of chips. "Want chips and a drink?" Me: No, just the drink please.

Chips are like the thing I eat when I watch football or basketball, not with my meal!!

Hmm I can agree and I don't what mean you're talking about, but I sure don't eat it, haha.
Haha ^ There's no way I can eat that crap unless it comes plain with cheese and no beans. Hate beans, never ate em actually.
Stardust Wrote:Reno's roadhouse sound's like a place that puts roadkill on your plate and calls it chicken!

No my old friend, they put a little piece of heaven on your plate and it is delicious!
Stardust Wrote:Reno's roadhouse sound's like a place that puts roadkill on your plate and calls it chicken!

Its good chicken i know chicken lol
Wow Aslan, here ya go check it out.

http://www.tacobell.com/company/newsrele...-meal-deal
Aslan Wrote:I only eat beans...on taco's....and at La Pena's.

La Pena's I eat chicken nacho's and cheese, extra grilled chicken.
And a budlight of course.

:happybliss:
bigben Wrote:Its good chicken i know chicken lol

That you do Colonel!
Did anyone watch or here about the Miami FL and Virginia game last night?
bigben Wrote:Its good chicken i know chicken lol
You don't know anything, your a phony.
Ballers Wrote:Wow Aslan, here ya go check it out.

http://www.tacobell.com/company/newsrele...-meal-deal
Big Grin I'm getting on that! That's what she said.
Ballers Wrote:La Pena's I eat chicken nacho's and cheese, extra grilled chicken.
And a budlight of course.

:happybliss:

Agree with the budlight. You should try Papis Americone. I know I'm spelling it wrong, but its awesome. Or the Special Texas.
Aslan Wrote:UK going 40-0.

You got the new UK schedule?
I have it hanging in my room!
Anyone ever watched: "I now pronounce you Chuck and Larry" ?? I wanted to share this move quote with you if you have.

Ron the Mailman (Robert Smigel): "I also caught a bit of what you said, uh, pertaining to me."
Larry: "What, I'm sorry?"
Ron the Mailman: "I heard you mention to the gentlemen that you thought I was a hottie."
Larry: "Oh. Yeah, you know what? I'm sorry if that come off a little weird. I was feeling..."
Ron the Mailman: "Oh, no, no, no. It's nothing to worry about, sir. I don't bite."
Larry: "Oh, okay."
Ron the Mailman: "Listen, just so you know, if you're ever home alone in the afternoons... I make drop-offs."
Larry: "Yeah."
Ron the Mailman: "And I always deliver."
Larry: "You know what it is? I'm pretty loyal to Chuck."
Ron the Mailman: "Right, I understand that. I'm just saying if you ever want to, uh, explore your other feelings, there's no extra postage. And it's always first-class."
Larry: "Alright, anything else you feel you need to say, there?"
Ron the Mailman: "I handle with care."
Larry: "Okay, Ron, thank you very much. I appreciate it."
Ron the Mailman: "I'd be happy to come in through the back door."
Larry: "I'm sure you would."
Ron the Mailman: "I'm used to holding large packages."
No, but I don't have too. We are going to win

Every.
Single.
One.
Of.
Those.
Games.
Meow.

Kansas and UNC get put back in their place this year.
A quote from on my favorite movies ever, Anchorman.
Brian Fantana: [about Veronica] I'll give this little cookie an hour before we're doing the no-pants dance. Time to musk up.
[opens cologne cabinet]
Ron Burgundy: Wow. Never ceases to amaze me. What cologne you gonna go with? London Gentleman, or wait. No, no, no. Hold on. Blackbeard's Delight.
Brian Fantana: No, she gets a special cologne... It's called Sex Panther by Odeon. It's illegal in nine countries... Yep, it's made with bits of real panther, so you know it's good.
Ron Burgundy: It's quite pungent.
Brian Fantana: Oh yeah.
Ron Burgundy: It's a formidable scent... It stings the nostrils. In a good way.
Brian Fantana: Yep.
Ron Burgundy: Brian, I'm gonna be honest with you, that smells like pure gasoline.
Brian Fantana: They've done studies, you know. 60% of the time, it works every time.
[cheesy grin]
Ron Burgundy: That doesn't make sense.
Brian Fantana: Well... Let's go see if we can make this little kitty purr.
Aslan Wrote:No, but I don't have too. We are going to win

Every.
Single.
One.
Of.
Those.
Games.
Meow.

Kansas and UNC get put back in their place this year.

The Kansas game doesn't worry me.
The UNC game doesn't worry me as long as it's played at UK.
If we meet them deep in the tourney it could get ugly. :redboxer:
Ron Burgundy: Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.
Brian Fantana: I don't know, Ron.
Ron Burgundy: Guess what, I do. I know that one day Veronica and I are gonna to get married on top of a mountain, and there's going to be flutes playing and trombones and flowers and garlands of fresh herbs. And we will dance till the sun rises. And then our children will form a family band. And we will tour the countryside and you won't be invited.
Veronica Corningstone: Excuse me.
Ron Burgundy: What are you doing?
Veronica Corningstone: I need this machine so I can watch a tape for a story.
Ron Burgundy: I'm using the tape. I'm showing Jeffrey my Emmy tape. We are watching history.
Veronica Corningstone: Mr. Burgundy, I'm a professional, and I would like to be able to do my job.
Ron Burgundy: Big deal. I am very professional.
Veronica Corningstone: Mr. Burgundy, you are acting like a baby.
Ron Burgundy: I'm not a baby, I am a man. I am an anchorman.
Veronica Corningstone: You are not a man. You are a big fat joke.
Ron Burgundy: I'm a man who discovered the wheel and built the Eiffel Tower out of metal and brawn. That's what kind of man I am. You're just a woman with a small brain. With a brain a third the size of us. It's science.
Veronica Corningstone: I will have you know that I have more talent and more intelligence in my little finger than you do in your entire body, sir.
Ron Burgundy: You are a smelly pirate hooker.
Veronica Corningstone: You look like a blueberry.
Ron Burgundy: Why don't you go back to your home on Whore Island?
Veronica Corningstone: Well, you have bad hair.
Ron Burgundy: [insulted] What did you say?
Veronica Corningstone: I said... your hair... looks stupid.
Aslan Wrote:A quote from on my favorite movies ever, Anchorman.
Brian Fantana: [about Veronica] I'll give this little cookie an hour before we're doing the no-pants dance. Time to musk up.
[opens cologne cabinet]
Ron Burgundy: Wow. Never ceases to amaze me. What cologne you gonna go with? London Gentleman, or wait. No, no, no. Hold on. Blackbeard's Delight.
Brian Fantana: No, she gets a special cologne... It's called Sex Panther by Odeon. It's illegal in nine countries... Yep, it's made with bits of real panther, so you know it's good.
Ron Burgundy: It's quite pungent.
Brian Fantana: Oh yeah.
Ron Burgundy: It's a formidable scent... It stings the nostrils. In a good way.
Brian Fantana: Yep.
Ron Burgundy: Brian, I'm gonna be honest with you, that smells like pure gasoline.
Brian Fantana: They've done studies, you know. 60% of the time, it works every time.
[cheesy grin]
Ron Burgundy: That doesn't make sense.
Brian Fantana: Well... Let's go see if we can make this little kitty purr.

That is a pretty good skit in the movie I'll give you that.
Ballers Wrote:The Kansas game doesn't worry me.
The UNC game doesn't worry me as long as it's played at UK.
If we meet them deep in the tourney it could get ugly. :redboxer:

No worries my friend, we not having any close games. We win every game by double digits. This is the most talented team since 96 Kentucky.
Aslan Wrote:Veronica Corningstone: Excuse me.
Ron Burgundy: What are you doing?
Veronica Corningstone: I need this machine so I can watch a tape for a story.
Ron Burgundy: I'm using the tape. I'm showing Jeffrey my Emmy tape. We are watching history.
Veronica Corningstone: Mr. Burgundy, I'm a professional, and I would like to be able to do my job.
Ron Burgundy: Big deal. I am very professional.
Veronica Corningstone: Mr. Burgundy, you are acting like a baby.
Ron Burgundy: I'm not a baby, I am a man. I am an anchorman.
Veronica Corningstone: You are not a man. You are a big fat joke.
Ron Burgundy: I'm a man who discovered the wheel and built the Eiffel Tower out of metal and brawn. That's what kind of man I am. You're just a woman with a small brain. With a brain a third the size of us. It's science.
Veronica Corningstone: I will have you know that I have more talent and more intelligence in my little finger than you do in your entire body, sir.
Ron Burgundy: You are a smelly pirate hooker.
Veronica Corningstone: You look like a blueberry.
Ron Burgundy: Why don't you go back to your home on Whore Island?
Veronica Corningstone: Well, you have bad hair.
Ron Burgundy: [insulted] What did you say?
Veronica Corningstone: I said... your hair... looks stupid.

Another one :thumbs:
Aslan Wrote:No worries my friend, we not having any close games. We win every game by double digits. This is the most talented team since 96 Kentucky.

Sure hope your right.
^ I sure hope ur right
Aslan Wrote:I am right.

Season starts Nov 2 against Transy.
We shall see.