Poll: Who wins ?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Madison Central
34.78%
Knox Central
65.22%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Madison Central / Knox Central (10 /28 )
Knox by 20+
Football1 Wrote:I have had the pleasure of getting to know one of MC players over the last few months. He is a classy character who I wish played for us. I know they have a great back and a solid TE along with him making holes for them. He and his buds will make this a tough game I'm sure.

This is Senior night for us. Last home game ever for our Seniors as we have no playoff games at home. Should be an awesome game for each of them. The incentive to lay it all on the line has never been higher for this group of excellent young men. Go get it done.

Looking for a big effort from our Panthers and hopefully Coaches!!! Will be a fun night.
William Muney Wrote:Looking for a big effort from our Panthers and hopefully Coaches!!! Will be a fun night.

I have to say, during the game at Russell Co I noticed that Coach Russell is probably the most hyped up coach I've seen on the side lines. You have to appreciate the emotion he brings to the game. You can just tell he wants to throw on the helmet and get out there himself. His style has got to help keep the adrenaline level high.