Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5A District 7/8 Playoff Bracket
well if south is without their receivers than they are going to torch south as for harlan having weaknesses we shall see against bell come friday night. :popcorn:
PEOPLESCHAMP Wrote:Wow, how does that happen at the end of a season with so much at stake? Did they fight?

I guess the stars are lining up for Perry to win a playoff game.

Oh don't jinx us, lol.
i don;t see PCC making it past SL.
with LCC getting there QB back, i wouldn't look over them.
the regional will be HC vs SW. with HC winning it.
^ What's your logic behind SL beating PCC?
Commodore_Colonel Wrote:^ What's your logic behind SL beating PCC?

PCC's announcer will cost them the game.
zaga_fan Wrote:PCC's announcer will cost them the game.

Confusednicker:
Aslan Wrote:Katiebarthedoorherecomesthecommodores!

Second best line i've ever heard by a sports broadcaster.
Since there was a discussion about resting players,and time off. With the bye week right before the 1st round of playoffs help or hurt South Laurel? The Cards dont play this friday so they'll have an extra week to prepare for the Commodores. I would think it has to be an advantage.
^

I agree.
Very huge advantage, expect to see the South Laurel coaching staff in APG on Friday night, and expect to see Coach Haddix use a very thin playbook.
^ A lot of screens perhaps?..lol
I am calling the upset of the season. After losing to Harlan County 60-12, IF LCC gets by there first test in beating Lincoln County, then I am predicting a 32-27 LCC win. And YES PEOPLE, having a passing game and a QB like Logan Johnson is THAT BIG OF A DIFFERENCE!
That's a bold statement there playboy!
king360 Wrote:^ A lot of screens perhaps?..lol

That's about 60% of the playbook lol
And it looked like Harlan County had em snuffed out last Friday Confusedinglepar
MVP2 Wrote:Since there was a discussion about resting players,and time off. With the bye week right before the 1st round of playoffs help or hurt South Laurel? The Cards dont play this friday so they'll have an extra week to prepare for the Commodores. I would think it has to be an advantage.

You would think that it is...
but how many times have you seen someone secure a bye in the NFL playoffs and get upset when they get to play?
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:I am calling the upset of the season. After losing to Harlan County 60-12, IF LCC gets by there first test in beating Lincoln County, then I am predicting a 32-27 LCC win. And YES PEOPLE, having a passing game and a QB like Logan Johnson is THAT BIG OF A DIFFERENCE!

Kyle Huff is a better passer then Johnson. Perry's receiver are head and shoulders better then LCC's and Perry could only come within two touchdowns. Im sorry but unless Logans ole cousin Tim comes out and plays Letcher dose not have a chance in hell of beating Harlan. But ya kno what i hope your right so that it will be even easier for PCC to win region.
LOL @ playboy5
LCC Harlan SW PCC

Harlan PCC

PCC in the upset heard around the state.
if perry shows up to play in the playoffs they COULD meet up with the black bears again and possiably take them down! il deff be be ready to watch the playoffs!
We'll surely have to survive the first two rounds before we start talking about any kind of regional championship rematch. One game at a time guys. South Laurel, Whitley or Southwestern might not be ready to just hang it up and let us walk into the regional title game by any means. If we get there, it would be a huge accomplishment for our program.
geauxtigers75 Wrote:We'll surely have to survive the first two rounds before we start talking about any kind of regional championship rematch. One game at a time guys. South Laurel, Whitley or Southwestern might not be ready to just hang it up and let us walk into the regional title game by any means. If we get there, it would be a huge accomplishment for our program.

thats why i said if perry shows up to play in the playoffs! meaning beating the first 2 teams!
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:I am calling the upset of the season. After losing to Harlan County 60-12, IF LCC gets by there first test in beating Lincoln County, then I am predicting a 32-27 LCC win. And YES PEOPLE, having a passing game and a QB like Logan Johnson is THAT BIG OF A DIFFERENCE!

Letcher is a different team withJohnson but the Bears did beat the boys over the hill 39-8 last year and sacked him 10+ times. It wont be as easy with him playing but should be the same result. The Bears will not overlook LCC if they do have a rematch for sure. They know he is a weapon and a very dangerous one.
I really just don't see anybody beating Harlan County in the region this year. I think the region is their's to lose.
what two receivers was it
Perry Central was better than Harlan County
The refs screwed them and they are out for blood
shot_calla Wrote:Perry Central was better than Harlan County
The refs screwed them and they are out for blood

LMAO....Dude....ah nevermind.
Bear_Paw Wrote:LMAO....Dude....ah nevermind.

The refs missed ssome callss, the biggest being that fumble, butt they did not cost perry the game i agree with yyou.. Giving up 31 in the first half beat Perry
I thought the face mask was probably a bad call. I know the ball hit the ground on the screen play. I also thought Long was down on the kickoff....but that was my view. I understand we all see the officialing through our own color glasses. PCC played their tail off in that game. HC remained in the locker room in the 3rd quarter. Harlan County dominated this game for 3 quarters. PCC dominated for 1 qtr. Honestly that was the difference.......but for someone to say PCC was better than Harlan County and got screwed.....I think not.