Poll: Who Wins
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Sheldon Clark
8.51%
Belfry
91.49%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sheldon Clark @ Belfry
Belfry BIG
How is the young man from SC who got injured in Friday nights game?
Maybe if this game was at the Rock I'd go SC. At CAM, I'll go Belfry big.
Maybe pastyears you could say that,but this year sc could not beat belfry even if they had home field and the refs to help them. belfry picks the score on this one:redboxer:
Sheldon Clark doesn't stand a chance. They're too busy beating themselves. Won't even be close.
geauxtigers75 Wrote:How is the young man from SC who got injured in Friday nights game?

I was wondering, also. Could anyone give an up on Trevor Blackburn's condition?
Close until mid-way through the 2nd quater then Belfy pulls away. The Pirates by 28. Haywood will be subing early in the 2nd half.
Belfry in a complete blow-out. I think SC has pretty much ran out of excuses....Coaches spent too much time being concerned about neighboring programs and neglected their own. All that time and hard work spent pointing fingers is biting them in the ......... rear!
i dont think SC will even come close to Belfry in this one.

ill take the pirates, SC gets absolutely destroyed.
sheldon clark.........will lose this game lol
Belfry + Running Clock = Early trip home for everyone.

If Belfry doesn't run the clock it will because they want to work on some stuff instead of getting the game over.
SC runs into a BIG RED WALL,,,,,,OUCH
SC may not score in this one. BELFRY by at least 4 tds
I think everyone remembers this game last year with Sheldon Clark, in somewhat of a surprise, holding Belfry to only 6 points! Amazing how much things change in one year!! I am not eve sure that the Cards will be able to put up even 6 on the board against Belfry!!!

Belfry - 42

Sheldon Clark - 0
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
[quote=leecoukfan]I think everyone remembers this game last year with Sheldon Clark, in somewhat of a surprise, holding Belfry to only 6 points! Amazing how much things change in one year!! I am not eve sure that the Cards will be able to put up even 6 on the board against Belfry!!!

Belfry - 42

Sheldon Clark - 0[/QUOTE sc lost alot of key players last yr,belfry wins This yr. live it up pirates against 0 5 team lol
Belfry- 38

SC- 6
Belfry 42
SC 14
Belfry 35-7.
Belfry wins by a landslide
but thats also what everyone said the last 2 years , the last two years its came down to coaching ,coach hager has out coached haywood both year ...
belfry-22
sc-14
belfry big ,OR , sc upsets by a td .
1ICE Wrote:belfry big ,OR , sc upsets by a td .

1ICE Wrote:belfry-22
sc-14

Well, you have your bases covered there 1ICE. No matter how the game turns out, you can say you picked it. :biggrin:
This is the start of the new season, the first game that counts. This series has been a competitive one the past several years and I doubt it will be a blow out Friday night.

I do think Belfry has the advantage on the LOS, which makes them the favorite especially given the type of offense both of these teams run. I expect that to equate a win for the good guys from Pond Creek by about 2 touchdowns.

I wouldn't be surprised to see a closer game than that. Sheldon Clark has a lot of talent and we all know they have underperformed up to this point. If they can get over the hump, have everyone ready to play mentally and physically, then they absolutely can win this game.

The Pirates had better come strapped up and ready to go.
Sheldon Clark has been able to upset Belfry 3 times in ten or twelve years 2 were at the rock 1 in playoffs at Belfry if my memory serves me well,but this is not at the rock and sheldon clark is no where near as good as Belfry this year the only upset this year is the sc fans with a dismal season.Confusedinglepar
I'd like to see Sheldon Clark get on track with a big win over Belfry but I don't see it happening. Belfry takes it by atleast 3 tds.
i think this will be closer than most think, i hope i am wrong,i read in the williamson paper Coach Haywood wasnt pleased with the OL against Pikeville,and said the defense was giving up to many points,and to many flags beening thrown against them,he said that will all cost them down the road..Belfry by 2tds or less(hope i am wrong)
If we see an improvement in the line, Sheldon Clark would definitely show an improvement. We'll have to wait and see on that metric.

As far a upsetting Belfry: BIG ???
Belfry 56-6. SC will have to wait another week to try & get a W.
We have played both and ive watched both and belfry rolls in this one by about 4 tds.
I certainly hope that Sheldon Clark can hang in there and give Belfry a game, and not be blown out. We shall see this evening.