Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jude/Wales Record Tracker
Diogenes Wrote:Speaking of levels of competition... Confusedhh:

Ah, they never remember that stuff though, do they?
Central kids said from the start they didn't want to go there , I see Johnson NEVER returned the visit. I didn't want to go there so I as most central fans "did not " see the game lord only knows what happened way up there.
Coachdad Wrote:Central kids said from the start they didn't want to go there , I see Johnson NEVER returned the visit. I didn't want to go there so I as most central fans "did not " see the game lord only knows what happened way up there.
Whoooooaaaa, what an answer there Coachdad!!!! :yikes:

All you have done is make yourself look absolutely foolish with this one....lol I just dont think I would have had the nerve to ever post anything as lame as that. You've got more guts than most, I'll say that!!!!

Oh, but I'll be more than glad to tell you what happened "way up there", Coachdad!!! Aint gonna be what you want to hear, but here goes anyways. Louisville Central got their bells rung early and often on offense and got run over by a big ol' freight train on defense. ALL NIGHT LONG!!! They wanted no part of what Johnson Central had to offer them in this one. Talk about a bunch of hounds leaving Johnson County with their tails tucked between their legs. Now that's exactly what happened!!!! Told ya, you wouldn't want to hear it!!:lmao::lmao:

Man, I just aint believing anybody would actually post something like this!!! I just aint believing it!!!

That's a real classic reply Coachdad, and one that deserves to put in the BGR archives for everyone's future amusement. It will have to forever go down in the anals of classic excuses...:Clap::Clap::Clap:
What happened when Johnson came to 15th & MUHAMMED ALI ?
Bob Seger Wrote:Whoooooaaaa, what an answer there Coachdad!!!! :yikes:

All you have done is make yourself look absolutely foolish with this one....lol I just dont think I would have had the nerve to ever post anything as lame as that. You've got more guts than most, I'll say that!!!!

Oh, but I'll be more than glad to tell you what happened "way up there", Coachdad!!! Aint gonna be what you want to hear, but here goes anyways. Louisville Central got their bells rung early and often on offense and got run over by a big ol' freight train on defense. ALL NIGHT LONG!!! They wanted no part of what Johnson Central had to offer them in this one. Talk about a bunch of hounds leaving Johnson County with their tails tucked between their legs. Now that's exactly what happened!!!! Told ya, you wouldn't want to hear it!!:lmao::lmao:

Man, I just aint believing anybody would actually post something like this!!! I just aint believing it!!!

That's a real classic reply Coachdad, and one that deserves to put in the BGR archives for everyone's future amusement. It will have to forever go down in the anals of classic excuses...:Clap::Clap::Clap:
Plus I think you may be reading far too deep into my statement. But I halfway expected that, but hoping for the better.

Calling kids " hounds as well as there parents & a few fans, NOW THAT'S CLASSIC ! never heard me name call anybody on here EVER !
Coachdad Wrote:What happened when Johnson came to 15th & MUHAMMED ALI ?

And that matters how???

Nothing changes the facts of the description of the game that I gave that "you did not want to see, way up there".

Come on Coachdad, be a man about this thing and dont try to childishly spin it around!!!
Coachdad Wrote:Calling kids " hounds as well as there parents & a few fans, NOW THAT'S CLASSIC ! never heard me name call anybody on here EVER !

Oh come on now, dont try to take a simple analogy and try to spin it out of context. Nobody called anyone any kind of name, and you know it. That's just about childish and pitiful!!!! There is not one person on this board that doesn't know that termanology.You know darn well what I meant. All you are doing is just disgracing yourself further and further.

Again, grow up and be a man and admit to just getting whupped in this one.
Bob Seger Wrote:Oh come on now, dont try to take a simple analogy and try to spin it out of context. Nobody called anyone any kind of name, and you know it. That's just about childish and pitiful!!!! There is not one person on this board that doesn't know that termanology.You know darn well what I meant. All you are doing is just disgracing yourself further and further.

Again, grow up and be a man and admit to just getting whupped in this one.
You keep talking about "spins " & deflect some of the derogatory comments you have just made I will be a gentleman & leave this thread . Wether or not your words are not what you "really meant" you have spoken & you character as an individual is clearly seen
Coachdad Wrote:You keep talking about "spins " & deflect some of the derogatory comments you have just made I will be a gentleman & leave this thread . Wether or not your words are not what you "really meant" you have spoken & you character as an individual is clearly seen

lol....Oh, you really are a genuine piece of work.:Clap:

And oh by the way, I think we all know the real reason why you are "leaving this thread" and being a "gentleman" has absolutely nothing to do with it. Talk about something that's being "clearly seen".:yawn:
What happened was, they found out what happens when you spend all your time drawing up fancy passing plays and five-wide receiver sets and not much time in the weight room. Doesn't matter how much team speed you have if your line gets shoved off both sides of the ball. JC ran over and through on offense and was in the backfield all game long on defense. And then JC's conditioning took over. Mister Cobble couldn't even finish that game, he was so worn out. The guy who's the big UK commitment wasn't even close to being the best football player on that field that night.
Can't believe I'm saying this but all my friends in paintsville are correct nine carries isn't stat padding. Matney has to get all his players in game shape ya know. And JJ is so good it makes it look like stat padding. He truly is a special talent who gave a memorable performance last year at putnam and we can't wait to welcome him and the eagles back this year
someone who says that 9 carries is stat padding is out of their mind its not jj's fault he scored 6 out of the 9 times and got all those yards your coach calls your number and tells you too run then thats what you do...........bottom line....

you said "anal"
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Ring'Em Up Wrote:you said "anal"

Oops, try annals.:biggrin:

I see you're on your "A" game today Ringo.:Thumbs:
Anyone have an update on these two kid's stats to this point?

:pondering:
^Wales 28 carries 230 yds. vs. Ballard
Jude 358 yards 7 TDs against St. Thomas Moore.

Didn't Louisville Central win the State Championship that year, and a couple more since then? Just sayin...
Notre Dame Football…GO IRISH
Coachdad Wrote:You keep talking about "spins " & deflect some of the derogatory comments you have just made I will be a gentleman & leave this thread . Wether or not your words are not what you "really meant" you have spoken & you character as an individual is clearly seen

somebody running from a fight they cant win?Confusedhh:Confusedhh:
khsgamenight Wrote:Jude 358 yards 7 TDs against St. Thomas Moore.
Wow, very impressive game by Jude.

Anyone have career totals for these two?
Redneck Wrote:Didn't Louisville Central win the State Championship that year, and a couple more since then? Just sayin...

Yes, they did. Beat Belfry in 2007 for the title. :Thumbs:
As far as the Central vs. Central argument, Central won state that year. That little regular season matchup truthfully meant nothing. Very same year, Belfry beat Johnson Central, and we saw what happened in the 2007 state title game.

As far as the halfbacks, Wales does have two rings, and has played against MUCH stiffer competition over the past 4 years. So regardless if both of these boys break records, I do PERSONALLY believe Wales is the better back.
Belfry0304 Wrote:As far as the Central vs. Central argument, Central won state that year. That little regular season matchup truthfully meant nothing. Very same year, Belfry beat Johnson Central, and we saw what happened in the 2007 state title game.

As far as the halfbacks, Wales does have two rings, and has played against MUCH stiffer competition over the past 4 years. So regardless if both of these boys break records, I do PERSONALLY believe Wales is the better back.

Agreed! Jude is a helluva running back, and can pour some big numbers on offense and from what ive seen quite the defensive player. But, Wales has played against Louisville teams year in and year out, like St. X, Trinity, DuPont, Moore. Wales is the better running back, But Jude isn't far behind.
Belfry0304 Wrote:As far as the Central vs. Central argument, Central won state that year. That little regular season matchup truthfully meant nothing. Very same year, Belfry beat Johnson Central, and we saw what happened in the 2007 state title game.

Yeah it meant a whole lot. It was used as an example to shut ole Coachdiarrheamouth and his never ending list of excuses up in what we were talking about. Just wanted to make sure our ah........(clears throat) "gentleman" buddy was able to remember the shellacking that they got when they came to Paintsville. The outcome of any other game that was played that year by either team is irrelevant in regards to the point I was making.
Bob Seger Wrote:Yeah it meant a whole lot. It was used as an example to shut ole Coachdiarrheamouth and his never ending list of excuses up in what we were talking about. The outcome of any other game that was played that year by either team is irrelevant in regards to the point I was making.

Misunderstood. In terms of your argument it sure does mean alot, but in reality, it wasn't a playoff game, it wasn't a district game, it didn't have much meaning. I'm NOT trying to defend Coachdad or your argument, I'm just stating my opinion on the Wales/Jude argument (who were both in 8th grade when the two Central teams met and JC won.)
I'm not going to argue that one is better than the other. They are both amazing talents and if I were a coach I'd take either one on my team.

I do want to point out though that Jude has set his pace in 43 games where as Wales has had 49 games to play in. Before I get ripped apart here, I understand that Central made it that far and those games should count. But, if Jude had the same opportunity, would it even really be all that close?
So does anyone have the actual yards total both young men have on the season?
Stardust Wrote:So does anyone have the actual yards total both young men have on the season?

Just going by unofficial reports from the radio/newspaper Jude has right at 1,000 yards through the first 4 games so far.
6319 for Wales
If Jude has rushed for a 1000 this year, than he would be around 6500.