Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Johnson Central 54 Magoffin County 41
"senioreagle04" Wrote:Yeah im serious but i dont think they did it. One of my friends said they did Wensday at school. But noone has commented about friday nights game.

If they did it at school during the day, then that is great! I wouldn't see the need at the game then. My prayers go out to the family and the students of JC!
What I would like to know is why MC's coach sat down with 3:48 minutes to go in the 4th down 7 points?
And my main question is why? IMO, it looks like to me that he has no confidence in calloray howard, michaela howard, katelyn ?, ashley hall, and im not sure who the 5th girl was. but thats VERY sad to give up on the rest of the team.
and I forgot to congratulate coach Wireman, on an outstanding coaching performance this man never gives up on his girls no matter whos on the court! and MC you better learn some more plays cause weve got them down.lol
"fleabitten" Wrote:and I forgot to congratulate coach Wireman, on an outstanding coaching performance this man never gives up on his girls no matter whos on the court! and MC you better learn some more plays cause weve got them down.lol
your right he is a really good coach and had a nice game plan and JC girls followed it nicely learn more plays undoubtly you have no idea what your talking about think before you post something next time you wont sound so silly
I would love for our girls to play jc again, it would be different.
Well calm down everyone, Magoffin girls just had a horrible game. Couldnt hit nothing, And every team has bad nights.
This was the best thing that could happen to Magoffin Co.....I think this will spark them and just might bring home that Reginal Title
[/QUOTE]learn more plays undoubtly you have no idea what your talking about think before you post something next time you wont sound so silly[/QUOTE]

IF MY POST IS SO SILLY THEN WHY ARE YOU RESPONDING TO IT! IT IS THE TRUTH! SO WHO IS SILLY NOWConfusederved:
learn more plays undoubtly you have no idea what your talking about think before you post something next time you wont sound so silly[/QUOTE]

IF MY POST IS SO SILLY THEN WHY ARE YOU RESPONDING TO IT! IT IS THE TRUTH! SO WHO IS SILLY NOWConfusederved:[/QUOTE]you are for putting that ignorant you got served sign up that is so stupid but say what you want my last response on the sudject
"The Fan" Wrote:learn more plays undoubtly you have no idea what your talking about think before you post something next time you wont sound so silly

IF MY POST IS SO SILLY THEN WHY ARE YOU RESPONDING TO IT! IT IS THE TRUTH! SO WHO IS SILLY NOWConfusederved:[/QUOTE]you are for putting that ignorant you got served sign up that is so stupid but say what you want my last response on the sudject[/QUOTE]
HAHA!
"JuSt_A_fAn" Wrote:This was the best thing that could happen to Magoffin Co.....I think this will spark them and just might bring home that Reginal Title
You are right this will bring them and all of us fans back down to Earth, they will pull it together and cruise therest of the way. Just like Kentucky in 1996 UK was 28-1 heading into the SEC championship, lost to MISS.ST. Then cruised through the NC2A tourney, they needed that loss, just like MC needed this loss.
I think that this loss will really help these girls. And in my opinion, I think this will make them A LOT tougher than they were.
"The Fan" Wrote:learn more plays undoubtly you have no idea what your talking about think before you post something next time you wont sound so silly

IF MY POST IS SO SILLY THEN WHY ARE YOU RESPONDING TO IT! IT IS THE TRUTH! SO WHO IS SILLY NOWConfusederved:[/QUOTE]you are for putting that ignorant you got served sign up that is so stupid but say what you want my last response on the sudject[/QUOTE]

OK THIS IS A FREE COUNTRY AND I DONT NEED YOU TO TELL ME WHAT I CAN SAY OR POST. AT LEAST I AM NOT ON HERE CALLING PEOPLE SILLY AND STUPID. THAT IS JUST RUDE! AND MC DOES NEED TO LEARN MORE PLAYS!
People, talk about the game.
Nice solid win for the Golden Eagles...keep up the good work!
I'd just like to say good job Griffith....she held her own even with the cheap shots mc took.....go jc