Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trade ideas/rumors
Yao Ming career stats- 19 ppg, 9 rpg....

I know he's only lasted 75+ games 4 times, but I still think he can be a 17 and 9 guy, and he's a 7'6" lay up stopper
ekff Wrote:Yao Ming career stats- 19 ppg, 9 rpg....

I know he's only lasted 75+ games 4 times, but I still think he can be a 17 and 9 guy, and he's a 7'6" lay up stopper

To have someone with that height on the inside really changes things on the defensive end.
I still think Yao could be a top 5 or 6 center in the NBA. I dont think he will be in Houston though, I think they are done with him. IDK where he will go, but I was serious before when I said Id love to see him in a Knicks uniform. They need a big man who could play some defense. His height alone is more defense then Amare plays lol. Add Yao and a decent point guard with speed and a defensive mindset and NY could be a surprise team next season.
Stardust Wrote:Heat Jamal Magloire for Magic Dwight Howard

Heat Mike Bibby for Spurs Tony Parker

Lakers Kobe Bryant to Toronto Raptors for 2 sticks of gum and a mop-head (then will be waived)

SD, I do believe L.A. would be getting the best deal out of this. :Thumbs:
^ LOL, no doubt. I don't think that the Raptors are willing to depart with the mop-head though. They can still get use out of it.....