Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Favorite High School Coach? (Basketball)
Wendell Wallen was a great coach and over the years I have had the good fortune to get to talk with him a little about a certain game years ago and he is even a better person to get to know. Pete Grigsby was also pretty good and had alot of success at a small school.
Al Holland
John Noble
Denny Fugate
Keith Grieser - Montgomery County
Glen Drury- great defensive coach
Tommy Huston- LCA
Kevin Spurlock- Sheldon Clark
D.G. Sherrill- Bowling Green
Dan Trame- current Walton Verona and past Cov. Holy Cross and Simon Kenton head coach. the ultimate hustle coach, very intense and entertaining. Most importantly hes a players coach, his players come way before the fans and administration do. Really good math teacher as well

Bryce Hibbard- past Lou. Male head coach. Great motivator, really got the best out of the really good talent he had.
My favorite is Billy Hicks. His teams are always successful. And they play a fun style.

I also like Rodney Woods. He is so calm it amazes me, but he does a great job.
Larry Miller formerly of moore will start his first season at male this year. He gets the absolute most out of his kids.
chris renner of ballard. He develops talent as good as anyone i feel like he may give his kids steroids. Kids come to ballard and in a couple of years they are FREAKISH athletes.
Doug Noble
I like the Coach ay Adair County also. Built some great teams.
Bart Rison
Billy Hicks
Scott Hundley
Coach from Shelby Valley??
Lincoln County's Coach.
I'm really bad with remembering names.
Greg Parrett- Jackson County
Al hollan knows his stuff and gets his boys to perform. Danny wright is a good coach and gets everything out of his boys.
Ballers Wrote:Whose your favorite that is active?

Mine has to be John Bentley of the Estill Co. Engineers.

:happybliss:
wall2wall Wrote:al holland
john noble
denny fugate

no rodrick rhodes for this guy!??
Randy Anderson of Boyd Co. Can't beat his character.
dinky phipps from Barbourville
Coach Dinky Phipps of Barbourville has to be my favorite. He gets his boys motivated for season and they always come out ready to play. He's very fun to watch.