Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pike Central 2005
Well Done CrazyTaxi.
Well I know one thing Eugene Cole needs to go study football for a little while becuz he thinks pikeville is the best team around and they r not. Central is what the topic is about not Pikeville so READ IT next time.
Pikeville is the best team in their region, that was proved. And IMO Pikeville is the better of the two teams, but yes, this thread is about PC, so keep it on that subject.
Pc what?????Pc who?????? hmmmmm
panthermania Wrote:Pc what?????Pc who?????? hmmmmm

Yea too bad ur a student a Pikeville
too bad you are __________________________.....now as for PC....yes they will be a little better than what they were last year....not saying much i know but enough that they will gain some respect....esspecially if they get MAC
liveMAROON Wrote:too bad you are some (edited content)......student.....now as for PC....yes they will be a little better than what they were last year....not saying much i know but enough that they will gain some respect....esspecially if they get MAC
livemaroon...back to topic, please and let's stop the name calling. We don't need that kind of stuff on here.
liveMAROON Wrote:too bad you are __________________________.....now as for PC....yes they will be a little better than what they were last year....not saying much i know but enough that they will gain some respect....esspecially if they get MAC

That shows what kind of integrity you have about you. That is against the rules. name calling is not allowed BUB!!!
Hey atleast i have best member name........PC like i said will be in the minimal skill DPT. next year just as they have every year......no offense just speakin the truth....my bad poo poo head....(not name calling thats his name on here)
liveMAROON Wrote:Hey atleast i have best member name........PC like i said will be in the minimal skill DPT. next year just as they have every year......no offense just speakin the truth....my bad poo poo head....(not name calling thats his name on here)

Who cares about member names. Central will surpirse you next year and you'll just have to see what we have in store for you.
IN STORE FOR ME????....is that a threat?......I'll go with you on that poo head but if they dont wet my whistle like u promise...then I'm going to be dissapointed
Pike Central was good this year if they only had a coach.
Pike Central will turn alot of heads next year with a new coach the intreset level in the school will grow and kids that have should of been playing all along will come out. numbers will go up and skill level will come along with that.
I hope you are right Bamma.. They have talent returning, they just need a coach who knows how to utilize that, and make it work.

And they need to find a good qb
I agree CTD. A QB is a must.
i think if Campbell can get in the wait room get some strength and hell have someone to work with him then he will b decent he has the size
He has the height, but he's somewhat clumsy.. If someone can work with him, and if he dont' get overly excited he will be ok.. He has a good arm and he can actually see over the line. He just needs to get some work ethic and start training.
How will their line be this year? And who will fill the backfield with Varney? Anybody know
i look for carter to be the fullback.
crazytaxidriver Wrote:He has the height, but he's somewhat clumsy.. If someone can work with him, and if he dont' get overly excited he will be ok.. He has a good arm and he can actually see over the line. He just needs to get some work ethic and start training.

Haha See over the line.........Snodgrass was a tadbit short
sophomorehawk Wrote:i look for carter to be the .
I thought he was a lineman. Did he play any in the backfield last year?
yea he started the belfry game and came off the bench in many others
I dont remember Carter playing in the backfield much at all if any last year. Are you sure he started against Belfry?
He might have, Central had a bunch of ineligable players that game
Oh yeah, I forgot about all the players that couldnt play. I do remember Carter punting incredibly well in the Belfry game tho.
Yeah hes a better kicker than back
I agree, he had several very nice kicks against Belfry.
HE has strong legs and HUGE calves
YES HE DOES. he always has tho, since about 6th or 7th grade lol
more like 3rd