Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Farewell To BGR
^its tempting not to. The humor alone at bgr gets me threw everyday life lol. But work is work and money is money:biggrin:
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:^its tempting not to. The humor alone at bgr gets me threw everyday life lol. But work is work and money is money:biggrin:

5 minutes out of the day wouldnt kill you.
I'm gonna miss you!....good luck sweetie!

[Image: http://bg.webkinzworldnews.com/cat/goodb...ebkinz.gif]
Bye!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
Once again, thanks to all of you for being so kind. Leavin out tomorrow so i figured id take one last shot to say goodbye to everyone. Its not forever, but atleast for a while until i can log on a regular basis and hopefully move back soon.
Its been a fun one and thanks to everyone for maiking this site as awesome as it is.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:haha, well i didnt know if they had internet or not:HitWall:. I also dont know how im going to be able to breathe with that little air and how im going to take it the first time someone dogs on uk or the sec. However, i will stop and check in from time to time and see whats up.

You better not let anyone dog UK, man. Set 'em straight! :rockon:
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
It's been fun
Good luck to you! God bless you.
Good luck to you RunIt, and be safe!
Wildcatk23 Wrote:You shall never LEAVE. You will be back online!

:welcome:
He never left Wink
Stardust Wrote:He never left Wink
[YOUTUBE="Eric C. Conn didn't either"]zqtL78-H_YI[/YOUTUBE]
I did go.
Sadly with the market the way it has been, business never really even got off the ground in Colorado.
It was thought that there might be a whole new type of mining available over there and this "new miracle" rock that could produce energy at great rates.
Sadly, it turned out to be a simple mix of nothing lol.
I was off of here for about 4 or 5 months.
My little brother started posting under a different name and when i came back he stopped lol. Could you only imagine two Guts, hell that be worse than 10 Wides.

Luckily, you all can breathe a sigh of relief, i returned, no more reason for a broken heart.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:I did go.
Sadly with the market the way it has been, business never really even got off the ground in Colorado.
It was thought that there might be a whole new type of mining available over there and this "new miracle" rock that could produce energy at great rates.
Sadly, it turned out to be a simple mix of nothing lol.
I was off of here for about 4 or 5 months.
My little brother started posting under a different name and when i came back he stopped lol. Could you only imagine two Guts, hell that be worse than 10 Wides.

Luckily, you all can breathe a sigh of relief, i returned, no more reason for a broken heart.

Maybe the next "wide" that comes along will be "WideRIUTG." Hahaha.

I thought "oh shit!" when I saw this thread lol. Glad you are staying!
Lol...I was getting ready to say man, you could still visit from time to time like ive always done.
You can NEVER leave BGR, it's an addiction.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
I've left BGR a few times well a lot really been here 5 years and probably left more times than I have posted
"Kentucky Football needs to be and will be a championship contender in the SEC."- Mitch Barnhart
Its become to much of my daily regiment.
Im not sure i could ever step away for ever, although its good to have a break in the offseason.
It reminds me of that chew thread. I fully believe this is more of an addiction to me than dipping ever will be.
^I don't dip, but the addiction part? I definitely can see what you mean. I used to get on the Internet to check facebook. Ever since I registered to BGR. I get on here more than I ever get on facebook. lol
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
^
I hate facebook.
Ive never had one, but the wife does and ive almost got her to the point where she never gets on.
Complete waste of time.
^She probably says the same thing about BGR. lol
#BBFL
^She isn't allowed. Chuck Norris would find her. He is the BGR bodyguard.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
^I thought that was Dusty Rhodes?
#BBFL
BlueGrassRivals

The best place to discuss all sports (Non-Chuck Norris divisions)
RIUTG, i was actually a little sad to see you go untill i noticed the date of the thread. LOL, glad your addicted to BGR & really never left. You are the only guy on here to defend Whitley Football Smile.
^
I know, right?
One of the biggest schools in EKY and im the only one who will get on here.
I honestly thought i would be in colorado longer but i wasnt. If i was still there i would still be missing from BGR. There was to much to do.
However, i returned, forever.
^ I say this selfishly (if that's a word lol), but we're glad!
^
:Thumbs:
Spud6 Wrote:^She probably says the same thing about BGR. lol

The wife calls it the "bluegrass sports thingy dingy" thats retarded and doesnt know why "anyone would want to talk about sports with people they dont know on a website".
Throw in a "get off that thing or your cut off" and that about sums it up.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:You shall never LEAVE. You will be back online!

Still here....