Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wayne Mills named new head coach at Bell County
Do me a favor and get a dictionary and look up sarcastic. Or maybe I should explain to you that what I say is what I mean.

With you on board we will not even miss Dudley.

Resting easy tonight.
Going to be hard to follow a legend.
WhyLie Wrote:Do me a favor and get a dictionary and look up sarcastic. Or maybe I should explain to you that what I say is what I mean.

With you on board we will not even miss Dudley.

Resting easy tonight.

If what you say is what you mean......then you don't know very much....... an as to your dudley comment.....out with the old an in with new.........The County is a whole the h*** alot better off with the new........trust me:eyeroll:
Glad my cousin in coach mills is coming back home!!
WhyLie Wrote:Three reasons Wayne Mills left Knox and ONLY three.
1. Lexington Catholic
2. Boyle
3. Highlands

One reason he will not meet expectations at Bell

1. Louisville Central

After 2 years Corbin becomes the Big Dog in the district.

A closed mouth gathers no foot:dontthink
LWC Wrote:Confirmed by Knox Central players.

I wish him all the success, as well as Bell County and Knox Central, as much as it pains me to say it :lmao: Just kidding.

thank God this is finally over.
I said all along it was gonna be Knox Central.
To me i think it was a no-brainer.
Good luck to Knox finding a new coach.
Bell may open up the play book a little more by throwing it. Id say will stay more run orenited but will throw more than what dudley did.
Congrats to Coach Mills! I don't think this hire was a big secret. I always thought Mills would be Dudley's replacement.

Where does this leave Jeffery Canady? Will he be a Bobcat next year?
Great hire, I was and still a Hilton fan..... Wish him the best, but am more excited about Bells future knowing that you have hire an excellent and fairly young coach.
I know Mills well and i think that anybody who calls him Classless probably needs to look in the mirror!
LivingTheDream Wrote:Congrats to Coach Mills! I don't think this hire was a big secret. I always thought Mills would be Dudley's replacement.

and maybe a few more just remeber the schools are only about 12 miles apart
LivingTheDream Wrote:Congrats to Coach Mills! I don't think this hire was a big secret. I always thought Mills would be Dudley's replacement.

I heard last month Canady would follow Mills. :Thumbs:
When others come some will go!!!!!
Canady will not follow Mills, if he moves it won't be to Bell. I don't see him or his brother going anywhere.
unless a bunch of parents are moving I dont see any following Mills.
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:I heard last month Canady would follow Mills. :Thumbs:

Sorry but NO. That will not happen. I would think his dad maybe the HC at KC.

Congrats to Coach Mills. I think it is indeed a good move for him. Bell has great tradition, great asst. coaches and will be a strong contender in 3A. The move for KC into the New 4A really hurt the appeal of KC IMO.
William Muney Wrote:Sorry but NO. That will not happen. I would think his dad maybe the HC at KC.

Congrats to Coach Mills. I think it is indeed a good move for him. Bell has great tradition, great asst. coaches and will be a strong contender in 3A. The move for KC into the New 4A really hurt the appeal of KC IMO.
i have watched his dad coach at grade school level and in my opinion he should have been off/cord at the high school the last 4 years.i know its just a rumor but he would have my vote.
Bear_Paw Wrote:unless a bunch of parents are moving I dont see any following Mills.

Bell Co line isnt too far away. :biggrin:
I believe one of the Canady kids will graduate after this year.
Actually, now that Coach Mills is heading that way we likely will see our cheerleaders, custodians, and even a few of the fine citizens who operate our innovative meth labs heading over to Bell County. This Mecca of all things that are amazing will suck the talent from every holler in the county from lug nut polishers, corn maze construction artists, and likely even the mechanics who keep the four wheelers whizzing down 25E - all following Wayne and the Canady boys to Bell...

BTW - for those connected to the argument; that is an example of sarcasm in its highest form. Real sarcasm; not misinterpreted facts misconstrued as sarcasm.
William Muney Wrote:Sorry but NO. That will not happen. I would think his dad maybe the HC at KC.

I usually see alot of things your way. But I don't agree that the appeal of Knox is hurt by 4A. Any coach who wants to prove they are great should embrace better competition. It doesn't matter if you can hit homers off the tee if you can't hit the real fastball. Easy don't make great.
Football1, you are the greatest. Always classy and witty posts.
Great hire!!!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
WhyLie Wrote:When others come some will go!!!!!

Start yourself a CORBIN 2011 thread..........and exit this one!!!!!
Football1 Wrote:Actually, now that Coach Mills is heading that way we likely will see our cheerleaders, custodians, and even a few of the fine citizens who operate our innovative meth labs heading over to Bell County. This Mecca of all things that are amazing will suck the talent from every holler in the county from lug nut polishers, corn maze construction artists, and likely even the mechanics who keep the four wheelers whizzing down 25E - all following Wayne and the Canady boys to Bell...

BTW - for those connected to the argument; that is an example of sarcasm in its highest form. Real sarcasm; not misinterpreted facts misconstrued as sarcasm.

I vote this as your whinniest sarcastic quote of all time........hey your coach lied to your son........He has taken the job......get over yourself.....obvisously what you had to say is pinto beans in a eat steak world:lmao:
Mills was a good hire for Bell.
I always had mills pegged as Bells next coach.
However, I think they could have gotten some better coaches if they really tried, but i believe its obvious now that knew Mills was there next coach from the get go.
I dont think Bell will be as competetive for the next couple of years, but i do think Mills will eventually evolve it back to what it was the last few years.
I wonder what his coaching staff will look like.
Great Hire for Bell Co.
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:I heard last month Canady would follow Mills. :Thumbs:
You herd wrong!! Wishful thinking. If the players at KC would not play for Dudley what makes you think they would play for Wayne? Please!!!!
I would just like to say that coach mills is a good coach, but he is not a dudley hilton and if bell is expecting that i think they will be disappointed rather quickly. I know this because i have been involved in the program since coach mills arrival. Coach mills got alot of credit for somethings that he did not start, such as the JR football program in which David King and Steve Bailey got started and has seen great success since its initiation. There is alot of people that has contributed to making this program a success and helping bring it out of the basement and coach mills got the credit of coarse. Whoever replaces mills will see very quickly that he will be provided with whatever it takes to keep this program running at a high level. Central will recover and be a force to be reckoned with.
Great hire for Bell. Knox will fall for a couple of years unless they hire Scotty Russell. Its to bad because Knox Central middle school program has been really good the last two years and those classes are coming.
4ThePlayerz Wrote:I vote this as your whinniest sarcastic quote of all time........hey your coach lied to your son........He has taken the job......get over yourself.....obvisously what you had to say is pinto beans in a eat steak world:lmao:
Look, I don't mind the fact that I was wrong. I would have "bet the farm" that Coach Mills was staying here. So would my son. We were all wrong. So be it. I have been wrong many times in life (over far greater issues than a coaching job) but thankfully God helps me each day to move forward and attempt to be wrong less. So I will take your advise here to "get over myself" by learning a lesson and helping my son and his friends learn a lesson here. Adversity is a great professor. The pain of this loss has already served to forge a stronger bond between the Seniors and other players on this team that will compel them to work even harder. Lesson learned. I appreciate you and hope Wayne does a great job for you.

If as you suggest he did "lie to my son". I hope he seeks forgiveness for that and for the ones who led who him to such; I pray they as well find a better model for leadership. Maybe pick up a John Wooden book?

I don't think he did what you all have said though. He's a better man than that. Which is good news for you all. You think you are getting a coach who accepted the job under the table; lied to his players; his parents and is sneaking over there to take over where Dudley left off. Nothing could be further from the truth. You are gettting an honorable man.