Poll: Who wins this one.
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Bell County
58.93%
Lawrence County
41.07%
* You voted for this item.

•  Previous
  • 16(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lawrence County @ Bell County 11/20
There will be a bonfire at the high school Thursday at 5:30 for anyone that wants to come.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BERFDqbrS_4"]YouTube- Bulldogs09[/ame]
CATDAD2 Wrote:For you fans that are interested in these things Cantralls ratings came out today and out of the 8 teams left in the 4-a class Bell is ranked #2 behind Boyle and Lawrence is ranked #8. Bell had a power rating of 85.8 and ranked # 7 over all in the top 25 of all classes. Lawrence Co. had a 55.2 power rating and was not ranked in the top 25 teams. Really looking foward to the game no matter what anyone says Bell doesn't pay any attention to what is being said and is preparing for and not overlooking a very good undefeated Lawrence County team that could possible upset Bell, but due to Bells preparation, talent and coaching I'm going with Bell 42 to 0. Bells Defense is super fast and aggressive.:redboxer:

Did everyone see this?
Sweet video Dawg Days
Dawg days! Wrote:

I hate slow motion videos.:biggrin:
WildDawg Wrote:Sweet video Dawg Days

Thanks, I just do it for fun. I really love being around this team!!!!
Nice video Dawg Days!
Football1 Wrote:Well said.

The boys were excited! They wanted to show it. Sit down and shut it! These are tennage boys wanting to have a good time! I guess you have never been excited or have had the feeling of victory?
Thank you Hotshot I don't think they have.
Bell by 4 TD's
LC by 1 td
lcgrad2002 Wrote:lc by 1 td

1 2 3 4
lc 0 6 8 0 = 14
bc 0 8 0 0 = 8
Well this thread has exploded today.
Seriously, 16 pages of pretty much just Bell County fans (most of em, not all of em) sayin Lawrence County doesn't have a prayer in beatin them. Lawrence County fans showin pride in their team, just have a select few Bell fans put them and their opinions down. Maybe this thread should be shut down and a new started, with predictions ONLY. This one here is gettin ridiculous.
Notre Dame Football…GO IRISH
good luck dawgs... its a long drive to log mountain.. bring home the victory
lifelongbellfan50 Wrote:I hate slow motion videos.:biggrin:

That was a good one right there.....I like how their backs run with those shoulders high. I would have thought they would have been well coached. Their running style and the late hit they put in the video are evidence otherwise.
Once again there are these dumbs remarks that don't need to be said. If you think they are slow than you need to get your eyes checked. Let us know how slow they are after you see them in person.
Lazer Sports Show Wrote:Once again there are these dumbs remarks that don't need to be said. If you think they are slow than you need to get your eyes checked. Let us know how slow they are after you see them in person.

What was dumb? It was meant to be funny....and it was. The remarks about the backs running high and the late hit were in the video for the world to see.
Yeah but that was his opinion I don't think the backs run high at all, Pack runs as low as anybody he is 6'2 240 what do you expect? He is a bull coming right at you.
Lazer Sports Show Wrote:Yeah but that was his opinion I don't think the backs run high at all, Pack runs as low as anybody he is 6'2 240 what do you expect? He is a bull coming right at you.

It was just an observation. There are issues with your fans and what is fair for anyone to say. Bell has some things they could improve on, but one of them is not running low. Running high against a hard hitting defensive team is just not a good idea. I have said you have a great football team, your turn around is remarkable.
You better get your emotions in check, or you won't be able to drive home if you lose Friday. By the way....I know I shouldn't feel this way, because I am not giving you all enough credit, but Bell wins this one. I can't believe I just said that.....I am disrespecting the 12-0 LC group. I really think you all think we should believe you are the favorite....and that is fine with me. I will agree that you all are much better than us. I still think we will win the game though.

Have a safe trip, and I am sorry if I offended you. We all know you are the Champs until someone knocks you off. You have the best defense and best backfield in the mountains, and it will certainly show on Friday.
Redneck Wrote:Seriously, 16 pages of pretty much just Bell County fans (most of em, not all of em) sayin Lawrence County doesn't have a prayer in beatin them. Lawrence County fans showin pride in their team, just have a select few Bell fans put them and their opinions down. Maybe this thread should be shut down and a new started, with predictions ONLY. This one here is gettin ridiculous.

Have you read the same stuff we have? I don't think it is all Bell fans????

Bell will be ready. I think all of this non-sense has their full attention now. No need to worry about us looking ahead.

You want the ATTENTION OF THE BOBCATS? Well you have it now.
I think that its just the Bell Co fans showing their pride and support for their Bobcats! Thats what it looks like to me! I would probably do the same thing if it was my team. If someone says something against or negative towards my team im going to react and respond to that, with an arguement as to why you might be wrong.
ladycats09 Wrote:That was a good one right there.....I like how their backs run with those shoulders high. I would have thought they would have been well coached. Their running style and the late hit they put in the video are evidence otherwise.

Im sure thats not how you ran when you played right? Are you just on here to show how intelligent you are? ALWAYS talking crap....
leecoukfan Wrote:I think that its just the Bell Co fans showing their pride and support for their Bobcats! Thats what it looks like to me! I would probably do the same thing if it was my team. If someone says something against or negative towards my team im going to react and respond to that, with an arguement as to why you might be wrong.

I think you better look back at the thread. The BIGGEST part of the cheap shots are from Bell fans.
Lazer Sports Show Wrote:I don't need to bet, I'm confident in the team.This isn't the same Bulldogs you played last year.

Do you realize what kind of powerhouse team the Bell Co Bobcats really are?!!
Dawg days! Wrote:Im sure thats not how you ran when you played right? Are you just on here to show how intelligent you are? ALWAYS talking crap....

I appreciate you calling me intelligent. I am talking football...I thought that was what this thread was about. And I was always a dumb slow lineman.....so I tried not to run if I could keep from it.
leecoukfan Wrote:Do you realize what kind of powerhouse team the Bell Co Bobcats really are?!!

So your saying we should just tell our boys to just give up? That they dont have a chance? H*LL, Why should we even waste our time and burn the fuel.
ladycats09 Wrote:I appreciate you calling me intelligent. I am talking football...I thought that was what this thread was about. And I was always a dumb slow lineman.....so I tried not to run if I could keep from it.

No, all you do is talk throw off on LC. Im not saying that everybody doesnt do it but that is ALL that you do....
Lazer Sports Show Wrote:They won't be, coach Salmons will keep these boys in line either way, but I can tell you if they win there will be a big celebration.

If they win, they should celebrate that's why they play the game!
Dawg days! Wrote:No, all you do is talk throw off on LC. Im not saying that everybody doesnt do it but that is ALL that you do....

You obviously haven't read my posts. I have said several times how remarkable your turn around has been.

If you think you have sour grapes from my posts. The taste in your mouth when you leave the Bobcat Hilton will not be tollerable.
  •  Previous
  • 16(current)
  • Next