Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Boyle Co.
33.62%
Bell Co.
66.38%
* You voted for this item.

•  Previous
  • 11(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boyle Co. @ Bell Co. 11/26
Until Highlans drops to 4A
This one will be a Great game also along with HC and the Highlands. Bell County has many star players and I do not see them leaving without a victory.

Bell-34
Boyle-15
Knox played there worse game of the year against bell last week...Bell would of still killed them but i think knox seen some things in the Bells defense and took advantage of them if they can hang on to the ball I say REBELS Or should i say Lamar Dawson by 10
I havnt seen Bell play,but I have seen Boyle.I have no idea how good a running team Bell is but I will say this,Boyle has a helluva defense.I dont care what Catholic did in the air against them.Theres not a team in the state that could have stopped them that night.Boyle is good,darn good! I wont predict a score but cant believe many teams better than boyle.
Daddycat27 Wrote:Until Highlans drops to 4A

Not sure what that means? But Bell drops to 3A next year.
Bell 36-7
the dark wizard Wrote:Bell 36-7

LOL. You're funny :lmao:
Everyone on here is saying Bell is the favorite but the other day I seen where computer ratings had Boyle favored by one. I guess throw in the home field advantage for Bell and that's why every one is saying that Bell is the favorite. Also people are saying that Davenport will get the edge on Boyle's defense I just don't see that happening. If Pepe from Danville can't get the edge on boyle and other great atheletes from Danville then kids from Bell aren't going to get the edge. For Bell to score some points they are going to have to suck those Boyle's linebackers down in the mess of stopping the first option out of belly and then giving it to the second back so he can get the edge. To stop Boyle you gotta stack the box and take the edge away from them. There is no way that the kid from Boyle would start for Boyle if he was a senior on any other team for the past 10 years except this one. Minus the two mediocare teams they had in the mid 2000's. The kids touchdown to interception ratio is horrible. I know at one time in the year they he had thrown as many picks as he had touchdowns. I will take Bell in this one because I believe this will be the first game in a long time Boyle will have to get away from the run and throw the ball to score points and I don't see this happening.
cctiger Wrote:Everyone on here is saying Bell is the favorite but the other day I seen where computer ratings had Boyle favored by one. I guess throw in the home field advantage for Bell and that's why every one is saying that Bell is the favorite. Also people are saying that Davenport will get the edge on Boyle's defense I just don't see that happening. If Pepe from Danville can't get the edge on boyle and other great atheletes from Danville then kids from Bell aren't going to get the edge. For Bell to score some points they are going to have to suck those Boyle's linebackers down in the mess of stopping the first option out of belly and then giving it to the second back so he can get the edge. To stop Boyle you gotta stack the box and take the edge away from them. There is no way that the kid from Boyle would start for Boyle if he was a senior on any other team for the past 10 years except this one. Minus the two mediocare teams they had in the mid 2000's. The kids touchdown to interception ratio is horrible. I know at one time in the year they he had thrown as many picks as he had touchdowns. I will take Bell in this one because I believe this will be the first game in a long time Boyle will have to get away from the run and throw the ball to score points and I don't see this happening.

So your saying Bell Co doesnt have the athletes Danville has? :lmao:
Jack Lambert Wrote:Im glad you know so much about Boyle if i didnt know better i would think you were a Boyle co. fan.I dont really care what you think ive watched Boyle play 13 games this year thier offense is definately better than last years team.Devin Hale is by far the best QB we have had since Brandon Smith.we didnt pass the ball last year because we couldnt thats not the case this year we can pass it and pass it well.regardless of the stats, our defense is as good as last years ,we have played a whole lot tougher schedule this year.if you dont think this Boyle team is as good if not better than last years team then you are in for a rude awakening my friend come friday night.

I think he knows much more than you think he know Jack. And just for the record, you stated all year Boyle's defense was better than last year. That is not true at all. If you want to call others out call yourself out while you're at it. Call a spade a spade Jack. It doesn't work only one way. And on a side note, you could very easily see just how much you miss Mcshara come Friday night.
All year you have touted this inpeneralbel Boyle defense. As like you have told others on here, I'll point out your inaccurate statements. And saying Boyle's defense is better than last years is far from being the truth. Face up to your own inaccurate statements if you're going to call others out for theirs.
And for the record, I'll take my chances without your star running back over your offense this year any day. Be fair and just in your post or let other posters say what they think without your attempt to correct them on every post they make...
I can't predict who wins in this one,just too close to call,I just hope Boyle wins even if by one point.But whoever wins,go on and take the State.
On a side note: I live and work in Bell Co. for 5 years back in the early 90's, some of the best 5 years in my life,you people are special and will always have a special place in my heart. Wish I could be there,best of luck to you all.
easyM Wrote:I think he knows much more than you think he know Jack. And just for the record, you stated all year Boyle's defense was better than last year. That is not true at all. If you want to call others out call yourself out while you're at it. Call a spade a spade Jack. It doesn't work only one way. And on a side note, you could very easily see just how much you miss Mcshara come Friday night.
All year you have touted this inpeneralbel Boyle defense. As like you have told others on here, I'll point out your inaccurate statements. And saying Boyle's defense is better than last years is far from being the truth. Face up to your own inaccurate statements if you're going to call others out for theirs.
And for the record, I'll take my chances without your star running back over your offense this year any day. Be fair and just in your post or let other posters say what they think without your attempt to correct them on every post they make...

I see easym isnt this kinda like the kettle calling the pot black.its ok, if all the posts on here go your way,but if not then you take it upon your self to get on here and tell people how wrong they are just because they didnt post what you think is right or what you want to read.if you dont like my posts dont read them.ill continue posting what i believe.if you dont like it live with it any way.on a side note if this weak a..s Boyle team comes to Bell and beats them friday night what will you have to say then.did you ever stop to think you could be wrong,you wont move the ball on our defense any better than last year,and our offense will move the ball as well as they did last year on Bell.thats my opinion and im sticking to it.as for calling a spade a spade i guess it takes one to know one.the headlines saturday morning could read MIGHTY BELL HAS FALLEN.as well has Bell co.won its a toss up weather you like it or not.get used to me cause im not going away.
People really do crack me up on here, look like I said before non of us can predick whats gonna happen in this game!!!

But I do know this, just like Boyle Co they have a reputation just like Bell Co has a reputation here in the mt's, other teams fear us dont want to play us, truly when most teams know their playin Bell puts a fear into them and when they hit the Bell County line well u better be ready for a fight and u better bring your A game if not u will get beat!!!
Boyle Co the same way, I have seen them play and by their rep from yrs past they r a team u had better be prepared for as well, so what Im saying is BOTH teams is a POWERHOUSE and Both teams will play without fear and will fight till the last sec of the game, just like last yr!!!!

Will not be any kind of blowout, will be a low scoring game because of the "D" will keep this game low from BOTH teams, Bell does have advantage HOME FEILD, CRAZY FANS, AND REMEMBER WERE LOOKING FOR REVENGE!!!:rockon:
BobCatFan29 Wrote:People really do crack me up on here, look like I said before non of us can predick whats gonna happen in this game!!!

But I do know this, just like Boyle Co they have a reputation just like Bell Co has a reputation here in the mt's, other teams fear us dont want to play us, truly when most teams know their playin Bell puts a fear into them and when they hit the Bell County line well u better be ready for a fight and u better bring your A game if not u will get beat!!!
Boyle Co the same way, I have seen them play and by their rep from yrs past they r a team u had better be prepared for as well, so what Im saying is BOTH teams is a POWERHOUSE and Both teams will play without fear and will fight till the last sec of the game, just like last yr!!!!

Will not be any kind of blowout, will be a low scoring game because of the "D" will keep this game low from BOTH teams, Bell does have advantage HOME FEILD, CRAZY FANS, AND REMEMBER WERE LOOKING FOR REVENGE!!!:rockon:

I think that the revenge factor was in play last year. In my opinion that is what had driven Boyle so much. I think that the same is in effect for Bell. Bell has been driven all year to win another state title and they knew that Boyle would stand in there way. This is just another stepping stone for the trip to Bowling Green. Lets go Bobcats get focused and stay the course.
Well, may not be on here as much, if any, over the next couple days. With Turkey Day nearing and all. Happy Thanksgiving to everyone! We'll see y'all on Friday night!
SportzAnimal Wrote:Well, may not be on here as much, if any, over the next couple days. With Turkey Day nearing and all. Happy Thanksgiving to everyone! We'll see y'all on Friday night!

Same here.:Thumbs:
SportzAnimal Wrote:Well, may not be on here as much, if any, over the next couple days. With Turkey Day nearing and all. Happy Thanksgiving to everyone! We'll see y'all on Friday night!

Happy Turkey Day to u!!!:Thumbs:
I'll go Bell 23-15.
Here is a question for all the stats keepers on here...which seems to be a bunch of you.

Is it true Boyle out gained Bell in BOTH of the previous meetings? Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought in 08 Boyle had more yardage...it was turnovers that doomed them. Especially the Reece fumble as he was going in for a touchdown. How many yards of offense did each team have in both the 08 and 09 meetings?

Also, I keep seeing the word "REVENGE" being thrown around. I think for a team to reach this level they really don't need revenge as a motivational factor....it's all about playing like a champion.
walkm0ke Wrote:Here is a question for all the stats keepers on here...which seems to be a bunch of you.

Is it true Boyle out gained Bell in BOTH of the previous meetings? Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought in 08 Boyle had more yardage...it was turnovers that doomed them. Especially the Reece fumble as he was going in for a touchdown. How many yards of offense did each team have in both the 08 and 09 meetings?

Also, I keep seeing the word "REVENGE" being thrown around. I think for a team to reach this level they really don't need revenge as a motivational factor....it's all about playing like a champion.

I don't have access to a link but if memory serves the yardage in '08 was pretty even. Bell shut down Boyle's rushing game but gave up a good amount of passing yards. However the Bobcat Defense also picked off 5 passes or more. In '09 Boyle dominated the end of the 3rd Quarter on with their rushing attack but Bell had some big pass plays. I think Boyle might have had more yardage by a bigger margin than '08.

But the key is always (whether '08 or '09) which teams "makes plays." In '08 the Bobcats made more big plays with their defense, hitting and key passes to deserve the win. In '09 it was Boyle that made key stops on defense and key pickups to score 3 more points. It's two mirror images squaring off in a duel.

That's what makes the last 2 games so great. Both have been within a play or two of turning the loss into a win. :Thumbs:
I have a question about parking for the Bell people. How is the parking? I can remember a lot of construction 2 years ago, and parking was limited. Is it any better this year? IMO Boyle will bring a crowd, but not as many as Knox had last week.
As a visiting fan I always found it easier to park across the hwy from the HS at the Elementary school and walk across the walking bridge to the HS.
BobCatFan29 Wrote:People really do crack me up on here, look like I said before non of us can predick whats gonna happen in this game!!!

I agree,the game is a toss up.:Thumbs:
I am a Bell fan i dont think that we will just walk all over Boyle but i for sure dont think they will just come up here and walk all over us.
William Muney Wrote:As a visiting fan I always found it easier to park across the hwy from the HS at the Elementary school and walk across the walking bridge to the HS.

Thanks William! A little walk is not bad at all. I assume that you will have quick access to the main highway this way also?
I would recommend parking right alongside 25E. You do have to cross the road that way, but the fire and sheriff departments are doing pretty good traffic control. Then, after the game you just get in your car and you are on your way to Middlesboro with no traffic worries. Just park on the side of the road that will take you home.
The offensive line and running backs of Bell better be focused on playing a complete game! A half hearted effort will not get the job done against a quality team like Boyle. So, to the OL and DL of Bell, prepare for a war! OL better stay with their responsibilty and DL better not stay blocked. All this spectulation is awesome for the fans but come 7:30 Friday night you have an opportunity to do something that only 2 other Bell Co. teams have ever done! Play for a state championship. But you have a tall task in front of you to get there. WIN ONE PLAY AT A TIME!

Well said :Thumbs:
Jack Lambert Wrote:I see easym isnt this kinda like the kettle calling the pot black.its ok, if all the posts on here go your way,but if not then you take it upon your self to get on here and tell people how wrong they are just because they didnt post what you think is right or what you want to read.if you dont like my posts dont read them.ill continue posting what i believe.if you dont like it live with it any way.on a side note if this weak a..s Boyle team comes to Bell and beats them friday night what will you have to say then.did you ever stop to think you could be wrong,you wont move the ball on our defense any better than last year,and our offense will move the ball as well as they did last year on Bell.thats my opinion and im sticking to it.as for calling a spade a spade i guess it takes one to know one.the headlines saturday morning could read MIGHTY BELL HAS FALLEN.as well has Bell co.won its a toss up weather you like it or not.get used to me cause im not going away.

Trust me, we're used to you! You know you can't back up what you have said about the defense of Boyle this year. They are not as good as last year. Are they good? YES. I didn't say that. And for your other statement, if Bell doesn't have more yardage this year than last, I'll be the first to say they lose this game. I don't think that will happen but I'm sure Boyle is stacking up against Davenport and I don't blame them.
You've been wrong with many of your statements this year. I hope you're wrong one more time. And Jack, we can throw the ball. Don't know how much Dudley will go away from the run, but yes we can throw the ball.
I just wanted to remind you of how many times this year we have heard the same things from you. You are wrong at times.......:thanks:
For the record, I don't won't you go anywhere and I will read your posts. They're not all dumb..lol Good luck to your Rebels Friday night......
MSU Eagle Wrote:Well said :Thumbs:

Another thing I do know is, this game will be WAR on LogMt come friday at 7:30pm and this Ol Boy can not wait!!!!!:rockon:
  •  Previous
  • 11(current)
  • Next