Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Corbin 56 Lex Cath 28 (State Championship)
knighted Wrote:why wold Corbin need to do that? They pounded S pulaski by 30 pts last year in the playoffs and they beat Williamsburg 3 or 4 weeks ago. Corbin is the best middleschool team in the state of KY (IMO).Dont tink I'm trashing Wiliamsburg or S Pulaski cause I think you both have very good teams but Corbin is in their own class. I've said this many times before Lex Cath got slammed today .

Did you see Williamsburg this weekend? I know we lost to Corbin earlier this year and they are easily the best team we have played and I don't think anyone has made any excuses, but Corbin did not stop our offense any better than other teams we have played. We made too many mistakes that night. A penalty 60 yards away from the ball negated a touchdown. A blocked punt due to a mishandled snap . A kickoff return and a couple of fumbles. All part of the game and as I said we haven't complained or made excuses, but certainly enough to make you think a rematch could be a whale of a game.
Messages In This Thread
Corbin 56 Lex Cath 28 (State Championship) - by Newjacket - 10-31-2010, 11:16 PM