Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
'Godless' billboard greets I-71 drivers
congressman Wrote:Although the United States Government chooses to be 'godless'.. The states you live in don't. All 50 states reference God in their constitutions. Some even require that you believe in god to be a witness in a trial, or even to hold office. The federal government wasn't in the business of religion, but to promise the freedom of. Your state, and all others had the 'god given' right though... to act otherwise. And they did.

Let me make it clear, i'm a seperations kinda guy. I despise 'god' in the context of politics. If God wanted to be injected into a healthcare debate between two people in congress who probably are already cheating on their wives, and aborting the children they would have out of wedlock... then he would do it himself.

I personally don't feel that I need God to choose my political beliefs. In fact, I'm somewhat scared that he'd end up walking away shaking his head on some of the things I stand for.

I dont disagree with anything you said. Just saying that are country was not founded on Christian morals.
Messages In This Thread
'Godless' billboard greets I-71 drivers - by nky - 11-11-2009, 10:31 AM
'Godless' billboard greets I-71 drivers - by Wildcatk23 - 11-12-2009, 04:25 PM