Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Letcher Central 50 Clark Co 14 Middle School
Mama Bear,
Yeah I thought twice about asking a lady for directions but I bit my pride and ask anyway. You seem right on top of things in Harlan County so I thought I'd just ask the source of knowledge from over that way. Sounds like your new high school will have great facilities soon and I'm glad. It feels pretty good to let the people down state know that just because were in the mountains doesn't mean that we can't give our kids the same type of facilities that they get in Central KY. Thanks for the directions and hopefully I will be able to make the game Thursday evening and I'll probably take you up on the hotdog when I get there.

On another note I'm surprised that New Harlan hasn't gotten in the Big Sandy Conference. The conference has several good teams that are good year in and year out and could use another team with winning tradition. Some of the teams in it are Johnson Central, Perry Central, Martin Co., Hazard, Sebastian, Paintsville, Pikeville, Belfry, Letcher Central along with a couple more. I know it has made Letcher County step up their football program.
Messages In This Thread
Letcher Central 50 Clark Co 14 Middle School - by Lambert #1 - 09-01-2008, 02:21 PM