Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Letcher Central 50 Clark Co 14 Middle School
Lambert #1 Wrote:Mama Bear,
I didn't get to make that trip to Neon last year when you played East Letcher but their coach told me that you all started off slow but got it going quickly and ran 40 some odd points off in a row after that. East Letcher was made up of 2 schools and you passed it on your way to Neon that night. Not sure how many of those Whitesburg boys are playing on the high school team but I know several of them are on it. Don't you just hate playing on someone else's celebration night, it makes for such a long evening doesn't it? I know everybody has to have a homecoming or 8th grade night but don't you wish they'd save it for basketball season?
Smile I don't have girls, so coronations aren't my favorite thing. I look at it as good gate money and big concession stands night! More money for the boys.Big Grin

Those boys were wore out last year before that game ever started. They actually played sluggish all night. They had good fan support as I remember. I hadn't been over to Neon since I was in high school.
Messages In This Thread
Letcher Central 50 Clark Co 14 Middle School - by Mama Bear - 09-01-2008, 11:34 AM