Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belfry at Ashland Middle School
Any room for a 5/6th grade team in there lets say at the 12 noon game??? Just wondering. I have a team from Russell and we have an opening that weekend??
Please let me know if it is possible.
We play Belfry 5/6th team the week before at Shelby Valley and have this weekend open.

I Rule The World Wrote:Belfry's 8th will also be coming to Leslie Co for the "Operation Unite Bowl" on Oct. 4th and will be playing New Harlan @ 4PM. Heres some more games that day, and there may be 2 more.

10:00 Leslie Co. vs. Clay Co.
12:00 Open ( So Far )
2:00 Knox Middle ( Knox Central) vs. Meece Middle (Somerset)
4:00 Belfry 8th vs. New Harlan (Harlan Co.)
6:00 Martin Co. (Sheldon Clark) vs. Whitley Co.
8:00 Open ( So Far )

This was designed to let teams from different conferences and leagues play the best from other leagues. Big Sandy Champion from last year, PCC, had to decline due to a scheduling conflict. As did Paintsville, Bell Co., Sebastian Middle School, Madison Middle, and Adams Middle( Declined because of Possible Opponents). All others had conference scheduling problems.

The organizers have a confirmation from Hazard. And are waiting on confirmations from Luisa(Lawrence Co.), South Laurel, Rockcastle Co., and Johnson Central.

This should be one of the best Middle School Bowls in the state. Theres free t-shirts and food for the players after the game, team trophies, and MVP trophies for each game. Each game will be filmed and a copy will be given to each coach of their respective team. You wanna watch football, this is the day for sure.
Romans 14:11
It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.' "
Messages In This Thread
Belfry at Ashland Middle School - by cuppett777 - 04-30-2008, 10:46 PM
Belfry at Ashland Middle School - by DEVILOLOGIST - 05-05-2008, 08:21 AM
Belfry at Ashland Middle School - by FBALL - 06-10-2008, 12:46 PM
Belfry at Ashland Middle School - by justme - 06-19-2008, 03:37 PM