Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Magoffin County 54 Perry County Central 47 (KHSAA Boys' Sweet 16®)
(03-24-2024, 02:50 PM)Mountainparkway Wrote: Reckon John noble will ask him to play?
Idk I mean he might to hear jet tell it he has maybe John can work with him although John never tried to develope gross or Terry but then he had Collins at that point so he didn't really need those two an then he left breathitt I mean I don't think adding kilburn to leslie is going to hurt them cause their team is already down but he isn't gonna come in an lead them to a regional championship much less a state  championship either however I think he will help their football program but I love how people think just cause someone is good at football they can play basketball to I think they look at sperry an what a great athlete he has been in both sports an think their kid can do it to but that's just not the case especially if a kid has never played basketball all of the good two sport athletes have been playing both sports since they were old enough to join the teams!
Messages In This Thread
RE: Magoffin County 54 Perry County Central 47 (KHSAA Boys' Sweet 16®) - by Bigbluewarehouse - 03-24-2024, 04:15 PM