Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will Trump Support the Eventual Republican Nominee?
(02-25-2023, 06:15 PM)Granny Bear Wrote: Why would anyone question whether or not Trump would support a Republican candidate other than himself?  He didn't do that the LAST time he ran.

Neither party liked Trump or supported him.  If ANY other person but Hillary Clinton had been running against him, I would've voted Democratic.

BUT, I liked Trump's Presidency.  Overall, I believe it was effective.  I just wish he would grow up.
It is in Trump's own self-interest to support the Republican nominee in 2024, whether he is that nominee or somebody else is the nominee. He won't support somebody else for the good of the Republican Party, but he is in real legal jeopardy, as dozens of political prisoners jailed by Democrats for walking into the Capitol Building on Jan. 6 could attest. Trump is not going to find any Democrat President interested in granting any pardon nor will any Democrat president de-weaponize our Department of "Justice." Trump is childish but he is not stupid.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Hoot Gibson's post:
  • Granny Bear
Messages In This Thread
RE: Will Trump Support the Eventual Republican Nominee? - by Hoot Gibson - 02-25-2023, 08:15 PM