Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
McConnell & Omnibus: Did He Allow Democrats to Rob the New GOP House Majority?
(12-29-2022, 02:22 PM)Old School Hound Wrote:
(12-29-2022, 02:01 PM)plantmanky Wrote:
(12-29-2022, 12:18 PM)Old School Hound Wrote: I know this is gonna sound rather fantastical to many but it is the absolute truth. I have two aging, very sick parents that I must help care for, as well as hold down a full time job as an educator, plus I have nine pets that need and desire my constant love and attention. I don't think I have ever given as much as a moments worry or sacrificed a second of my needed sleeep at night contemplating or concerning myself with building a fortress at the country's  borders. I'll let you all worry yourselves with that while I get my forty winks each night.

This might be scarier than the open boarders.

Your kids have to be shown the light of day by some good liberal somewhere. lol  I know my EKU professors really opened my eyes. I'm just trying to pass on the love. lol  College is where kids are shown how to think critically for probably the first time in their lives.

(12-29-2022, 02:01 PM)plantmanky Wrote:
(12-29-2022, 12:18 PM)Old School Hound Wrote: I know this is gonna sound rather fantastical to many but it is the absolute truth. I have two aging, very sick parents that I must help care for, as well as hold down a full time job as an educator, plus I have nine pets that need and desire my constant love and attention. I don't think I have ever given as much as a moments worry or sacrificed a second of my needed sleeep at night contemplating or concerning myself with building a fortress at the country's  borders. I'll let you all worry yourselves with that while I get my forty winks each night.

This might be scarier than the open boarders.

Education is a valuable commodity and a much needed commodity in our country today.  Send your young scholars  to me... AND FAST!!!    In the era of MAGA,  there is no time to lose !!!

They get free room and board among many other freebies so technically he's right.
Messages In This Thread
RE: McConnell & Omnibus: Did He Allow Democrats to Rob the New GOP House Majority? - by jetpilot - 12-29-2022, 03:44 PM