Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GEORGIA
I would have never thought that the Democrats would have TWO  U.S. senators from the state of Georgia. That would have been unfathomable  just a few short years ago. I know Stacey Abrams' work in the state has been huge for Democrats but, still, in the past election cycle, it was definitely the Republicans to lose, and lose they did.  

I believe a combination of running some really poor candidates, along with the Trump effect , has been the biggest contributing factors for losses that, by all rights, should have been wins for the GOP.  I think they need to start putting forth better people to run and continue to distance themselves from the Toxic Don.  They took too long to start running away from Trump and it cost them bigtime. 

The devil went down to Georgia. He was looking for a soul to steal. He was in a bind ; he was way behind. He was looking to make a deal. Trump's deals have stolen the soul of the GOP and it cost them two senators in a state that should have never turned colors. Party leaders have themselves to blame and are likely seeing red but feeling blue, at this point.

Is there a lesson to be learned from Georgia for the GOP?
Messages In This Thread
GEORGIA - by Old School Hound - 12-08-2022, 06:42 PM
RE: GEORGIA - by Hoot Gibson - 12-09-2022, 11:31 AM
RE: GEORGIA - by jetpilot - 12-11-2022, 03:47 PM
RE: GEORGIA - by Old School Hound - 12-14-2022, 04:58 PM
RE: GEORGIA - by Old School Hound - 12-14-2022, 08:31 PM