Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pikeville 67 Betsy Layne 55 (15th Region All “A” Championship)
That was my point.  BL will have consistent talent but I think everyone knows this is the year if it is going to happen. They could very well win it but you have to get very lucky to escape injury and foul trouble when you are not subbing anyone.  With the players that were there they should have a least a couple that could come off the bench now. Even with all the kids that you have mentioned above there were also several more that does not play anymore.  Ash, Straton, Martin and Williams are a few.  Thats a lick for the future. I would think they could use Hopkins now also or at least have him if needed. BL had a shot of winning the other night because they actually gave Mims the ball. I don't know how smart it was to schedule a game in the middle of the tournament and only let Mims play so he could get 40 and pad his stats. That may keep parents happy but aint going to win ballgames.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Pikeville 67 Betsy Layne 55 (15th Region All “A” Championship) - by TheRoadWarrior - 01-18-2022, 12:03 PM